Tundu Lissu: In full spirit of patriotism

You are better off writing in your tribal language because you can't even express yourself in Kiswahili, our beloved national language.
better advice people within your vicinity as being a village champion to them...don't have moral authority to guide how sam1 can communicate...fck !

Kwa hiyo Lugha sidhani kama hata bavicha wamemuelewa...halafu sidhani kama ni sahihi kumlaumu Magufuli kwa kila jambo ambalo hakuwa na maamuzi ya mwisho.
Je unakumbukumbu yoyote juu ya yeye JPM kupinga jambo lolote lenye maslahi ya umma hata kuhatarisha kuwepo kwake kwenye nafasi ya uwaziri... but TL did.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

IN FULL SPIRIT OF PATRIOTISM

I'm what I'm and always have been. A militant and uncompromising crusader for rights, justice and truth.

I've always stood on the side of the people against the abusers of power.

Twenty years ago, in '97, I stood on the side of the Rufiji Delta communities when Mkapa and his cronies in government wanted to sell the Rufiji Delta to Reginald Nolan, the Irish investor and arms dealer of the 80s.

Where was your Magufuli if I may ask???

He's serving in the Mkapa government that wanted to give the Rufiji Delta to Nolan.

From '99 on I took up the fight against the Mkapa government and its mining policies and its human rights abuses on behalf of the foreign mining companies you now call thieves.

Who stood by the Bulyanhulu community to demand justice and truth for the massacre of the artisanal miners there in '96???

Or for the forced evictions of the artisans and peasant communities in Lusu, Nzega; Nyamongo, Tarime and Geita???

I did, Magufuli served in the government that was terrorizing the communities in those, and many other, areas.

Who's the first person to raise the clarion call that mining companies were robbing us clean???

I did. Magufuli served in the government that was helping those companies to rob us clean.

And who, between me and your Magufuli, was the faithful servant of Kikwete at the time of Tegeta Escrow and many other such robberies of our national treasury???

Where was Magufuli when our people were being killed and brutalized during Operesheni Tokomeza and Operesheni Kimbunga???

I, and a few other courageous people, stood up and took positions on the side of our people.

I don't remember Magufuli taking any position that would have harmed his ministerial position.

He kept silent when patriotism demanded he speak out.

Those of us who stood up and were counted are now being denounced as unpatriotic simply for catching the emperor with his dirty pants down.

We're now being hunted down and jailed like common criminals, while the real criminals are being feted as patriots.

We'll not be intimidated.

We'll not be silenced.

We'll take whatever blows rained on us like the men we're.

We shall overcome.

That's the "great" Tundu Lissu, the outstanding and outspoken person - a genuine patriot whose integrity is hated by the intolerant (totalitarian) system of ultimate greed, corruption and hypocrisy that starkly defines the CCM regime.

That's the "great" Tundu Lissu, the outstanding and outspoken person - a genuine patriot whose integrity is hated by the intolerant (totalitarian) system of ultimate greed, corruption and hypocrisy that starkly defines the CCM regime.

......and I think, they (CCM) perfectly understand that, if this guy is left out just like that, spitting poisons against totalitarian system, then by 2020 things may be out of control....

......killing him is the only option they have now though is not easier at all because, Tundu Lissu is seemingly a long ago prépared and chosen one from GOD to redeem and rescue people from tyrant CCM regime !!

Kama ilivyokuwa nyakati za Yesu Kristo, ukombozi na wokovu wa ulimwengu uliandaliwa ndani ya Samaria na Uyahudi humohumo...

Ndivyo ilivyo leo, kwamba watawala wanapodhani kuwa wanamkomoa TL kwa kumtengenezea vijikesi vya ajabu ajabu visivyo na kichwa wala miguu, Kumbe ndivyo wanavyochimba kaburi la kuwazika wao wenyewe huku wakijiaminisha kuwa wataendelea kutawala milele na milele..!!

......and I think, they (CCM) perfectly understand that, if this guy is left out just like that, spitting poisons against totalitarian system, then by 2020 things may be out of control....

......killing him is the only option they have now though is not easier at all because, Tundu Lissu is seemingly a long ago prépared and chosen one from GOD to redeem and rescue people from tyrant CCM regime !!

Kama ilivyokuwa nyakati za Yesu Kristo, ukombozi na wokovu wa ulimwengu uliandaliwa ndani ya Samaria na Uyahudi humohumo...

Ndivyo ilivyo leo, kwamba watawala wanapodhani kuwa wanamkomoa TL kwa kumtengenezea vijikesi vya ajabu ajabu visivyo na kichwa wala miguu, Kumbe ndivyo wanavyochimba kaburi la kuwazika wao wenyewe huku wakijiaminisha kuwa wataendelea kutawala milele na milele..!!
Brother you nailed it, it happened exactly as u anticipated. These people are so dumb and predictable. Again Tundu Lissu is way smarter than all people in this regime combined.
Cheers!!

I'm what I'm and always have been. A militant and uncompromising crusader for rights, justice and truth.

Twenty years ago, in '97, I stood on the side of the Rufiji Delta communities when Mkapa and his cronies in government wanted to sell the Rufiji Delta to Reginald Nolan, the Irish investor and arms dealer of the 80s.

He's serving in the Mkapa government that wanted to give the Rufiji Delta to Nolan.

From '99 on I took up the fight against the Mkapa government and its mining policies and its human rights abuses on behalf of the foreign mining companies you now call thieves.

Who stood by the Bulyanhulu community to demand justice and truth for the massacre of the artisanal miners there in '96???

Or for the forced evictions of the artisans and peasant communities in Lusu, Nzega; Nyamongo, Tarime and Geita???

I did, Magufuli served in the government that was terrorizing the communities in those, and many other, areas.

Who's the first person to raise the clarion call that mining companies were robbing us clean???

I did. Magufuli served in the government that was helping those companies to rob us clean.

And who, between me and your Magufuli, was the faithful servant of Kikwete at the time of Tegeta Escrow and many other such robberies of our national treasury???

Where was Magufuli when our people were being killed and brutalized during Operesheni Tokomeza and Operesheni Kimbunga???

I, and a few other courageous people, stood up and took positions on the side of our people.

I don't remember Magufuli taking any position that would have harmed his ministerial position.

Those of us who stood up and were counted are now being denounced as unpatriotic simply for catching the emperor with his dirty pants down.

We're now being hunted down and jailed like common criminals, while the real criminals are being feted as patriots.

We'll not be silenced.

We shall overcome.
Tundu Antipas Mughway Lissu the true son of Africa!@

Brother you nailed it, it happened exactly as u anticipated. These people are so dumb and predictable. Again Tundu Lissu is way smarter than all people in this regime combined.
Cheers!!

Likely, Lissu and CHADEMA by far were aware that, this could have happened...

Their mistakes were not to take serious precautions and they may be thought their enemies could have ambushed them during night time in the dark streets or while they are sleeping..

Unexpectedly, the incidence happened during midday in the middle of the road.....

Thank God that, it's a failed attempt and Tundu Lissu is alive with little body damage but fully functioning mind....

I hope this is a big lesson to learn for aggressive opposition politicians as far as their safety is concerned especially during this era of power hungry tyrant regime....

I am optimistic that, the other most hunted politician who is not wanted by the ruling party and the rulers is Maalim Seif Sheriff Hamad of Civic United Front - CUF.....

No wonder if he's not carefully enough to find himself in the same angle where Tundu Lissu got onto...

As I said before, there is visible signs that the end of ruling party Chama Cha Makinikia - CCM era is at stake....

They are bringing their own falldown themselves through their actions......

As they come to realise this, it could be too late....

We'll not be silenced.

We shall overcome.
Vijana mnaandika utadhani mitume !

Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I [O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth]
William Shakespeare, 1564 - 1616
Antony speaks over Caesar’s body
O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth,
That I am meek and gentle with these butchers!
Thou art the ruins of the noblest man
That ever lived in the tide of times.
Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!
Over thy wounds now do I prophesy,—
Which, like dumb mouths, do ope their ruby lips,
To beg the voice and utterance of my tongue—
A curse shall light upon the limbs of men;
Domestic fury and fierce civil strife
Shall cumber all the parts of Italy;
Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter’d with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
And Caesar’s spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch’s voice
Cry ‘Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Anazidi kuonyesha jinsi alivyo mjinga, ni vizuri akae kimya!
Anasahau kuwa kambi yake ina sumaye na lowassa ambao walikuwa more powerful than Magufuli and yet they did nothing, au kwenda ukawa ndo kujisafisha, he's soo dumb huyu Tundu Lissu, yaani anavyotoka povu na kusahau kina sumaye walikuwa na infuence gani nazidi kumdharau!!
Wametoka huko, wamejitambua wametubu. Huyu wa kwako hajitambui anawalinda watenda maovu na kuungana nao kwa vitendo kwa maneno akijifanya kuwananga.

Back
Top Bottom