To you Ephen

My Dearest Ephen,

As the sun sets on another day, my heart is filled with anticipation and excitement at the thought of seeing you. With each step I take towards you, my love for you grows stronger, like a flame that cannot be extinguished

With every beat of my heart, I yearn to be by your side, to hold you close and to shower you with the love and affection you deserve. Your presence is like a beacon of light in my life, guiding me through the darkness and filling my world with warmth and joy.

As I pen these words, I can't help but smile at the thought of the moments we'll share when we're finally reunited. Whether it's a gentle embrace, a tender kiss, or simply holding hands as we stroll through the streets, every moment spent with you is a gift, and I cherish each and every on

Ephen, you mean the world to me, and I can't wait to wrap you in my arms and show you just how much you are loved. Until then, know that you are always in my thoughts and in my heart, and that I eagerly await the moment when I can hold you close once more

With all my love
Ephen
Enzi zetu tulikuwa tunaiita hii kama mistari au love vibes. Ila, hizi ni hisia zilizoandika. I know what goes up must come down, but still conquer that this is the best feeling that we all covet to have in our lives. Shida, it just ain't eternal

Huenda kuna mwamba yupo pembeni anasema hiii, ngoja kijana apige domo mimi nakula vyangu taratibu ila kwa uhakika.

Unataka kitu kizuri unapiga domo mnamna hii kweli! Vijana mnafeli wapi.