Tetesi: To maintain the dynast: Uhuru's Jubilee is to forge a coalition with KANU's Gideon

MY TAKE
Lets see how this will end! If Raila is not smart enough, he will be left in cold again just like during Moi's handover! I won't be surprized if Raila is to end up vying in 2022 on the same ticket with Ruto!

Wewe ulirogwa na mambo ya Kenya

Ruto Atakuja Kuwa Rais Dicteta Kama Magufuli Usalama Wa Taifa Kenya Unataka Wakenya Waepuke Huu Mzigo Wa Rais Dicteta Kama Moi.

Ruto Atakuja Kuwa Rais Dicteta Kama Magufuli Usalama Wa Taifa Kenya Unataka Wakenya Waepuke Huu Mzigo Wa Rais Dicteta Kama Moi.
Ila at what interest r the dynast locking him out? Kwangu mimi naona kinachofanyika hakina manufaa mapana kwa Kenya! Ruto anakuwa-locked out kwa vile tu hana jina yaani he didn't come from the three families i.e. Kenyattas, Mois n Raila's. As a matter of fact Kibaki became a President out of a coincidence! Ama sivyo asingeona nyeupe! Ushauri wangu kwa Ruto a-consolidate the vote in the Kalenjin block if he manages to do that n lock out Gideon he will have a chance! It seems Baba is to be played come 2022 and if Ruto is quick enough he should mend fences and make friendship again with Baba n his co. (the likes of Joho et. al)! I don't know where the likes of Duale offers their support btn Uhuru n Ruto! Personally i don't like Duale n i think he doesn't have a large support base aside being a schrewd politician cum businessman to be not relied upon!

kwetu ss wapinzani tuliandamana sn kumpinga kenyataa ss ivi ni kicheko tuu...acha wapambaneee...
wembe ni ule ulee🤣
FB_IMG_1588606118694.jpg
FB_IMG_1588606118694.jpg
FB_IMG_1588161679543.jpg

kwetu ss wapinzani tuliandamana sn kumpinga kenyataa ss ivi ni kicheko tuu...acha wapambaneee...
how unafikiri Raila will be a beneficiary of this alignment? I doubt though he is at the center, he is always good at offering a support!

Kikuyu and Kalenjin dynasty, hakuna kabila nyingine Kenya itawahi kushika state house.

Back
Top Bottom