Three things you should always do after making love with your partner

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
For many couples, falling in love is a pleasant and romantic experience they may enjoy together. Some couples engage in sexual activity solely for the purpose of having children, while others engage in s*xual activity solely for the purpose of having children. It's up to the couple's wants and desires when it comes to making out.

After the romp, there are a few errands to run. Couples frequently make a blunder at this point since they're unsure of what to do next after they've had s*x. As a result, the couple may find themselves in a disagreement or fight. After you've had s*x with your partner, pay attention to these three things.

02861c0753e240a790ab52a11a5421ac

1. Clean Up

After a passionate encounter, the first order of business is to tidy up. It's only natural that you'd want to tidy up after yourselves after having a fantastic time together. When I say clean up, I mean make the bed, gather up any stray fabric, and change the bedsheets. Most men would rather leave their wife to clean up after themselves, but this is wrong. As a result of depleting each other, it's natural for you to band together to complete the task at hand.
2. Shower
The majority of ladies I've spoken to dislike taking a bath with their spouses after a passionate night. This is due to their fear of reawakening their spouses' previously dormant feelings and emotions. However, you and your husband must come to an agreement on this. For two people to shower at the end of their lovemaking is a symbol of affection; it indicates that they are not sick of each other and that they have had fun together.

22980dd111ac4424b1382088347e2222

3. Eat
After you've had s*x with your partner, it's time to eat. Because lovemaking is physically and mentally taxing, it's critical to refuel afterward with food. Eating will assist you in regaining your previous level of fitness and vitality. Eating with others is an option, or you can eat alone. However, you must eat something after you've had s*x with your spouse.

Back
Top Bottom