This world has gone MAD!

Is the world we have with nukes, a safe place?

• Yes that`s cool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah sorry i started on that foot! But i meant what i said, its just that, I mean something else. The Nuclear war heads we keep producing and keeping, under the guise of MAD-Mutually Assured Destruction.

Let say you are an Alien, looking down towards this pale blue planet, and you saw some dude, collecting thousands of gallons filled with gasoline to his own house and when someone asks him "Hey dude, what is that all for anyway?", he simply replies "I do this to stay safe from my enemies!".
What will your reaction be?
You will probably say; 'This creature is insane!'

Because what he is doing is total Madness! all the enemies need to do, is bring in some sort of spark or simply light the match stick and throw it to him, and the whole thing goes BOOM!

Is MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction) really mad?; The premise that, if both sides in a conflict possess a crazy number of nuclear weapons then; it will unleash fear of "mutually assured destruction" and therefore, it serves as a deterrent against any nuclear conflict(s)?

And since any aggressive action by one side would result in the total annihilation of both sides, then neither side would dare to initiate a nuclear war, so let`s enjoy peace, eat and drink to 'the war' which is 'no war'???
Sorry Folks, My stand may seem one off, because what i know is; we`ve never created a 100% perfect machine in known human history. Therefore it is fair to conclude that, accidents happen!

Now; with MAD in place(nice and easy) i don`t know, if any accident happens from one side, then the opposite side will just take it easy. Guys don`t worry, the Russians will just say "One nuke just went off from Americans, let`s just chill it was an accident!"

If i remember correctly, there was a commander of a nuclear-armed Soviet submarine, who panicked and came close to launching a nuclear torpedo during the Cuban missile crisis 60 years ago, after being blinded and disoriented by aggressive US tactics. I guess we were luckiest planet back then.

But we have nukes 1000x powerful today, not to mention their number has grown multiple times since then.

I don`t know!
I`m just warming up guys!
Let`s enjoy our time and continue playing MAD,
Everything is going to be okay!

Emperor Epiphany

Yeah sorry i started on that foot! But i meant what i said, its just that, I mean something else. The Nuclear war heads we keep producing and keeping, under the guise of MAD-Mutually Assured Destruction.

Let say you are an Alien, looking down towards this pale blue planet, and you saw some dude, collecting thousands of gallons filled with gasoline to his own house and when someone asks him "Hey dude, what is that all for anyway?", he simply replies "I do this to stay safe from my enemies!".
What will your reaction be?
You will probably say; 'This creature is insane!'

Because what he is doing is total Madness! all the enemies need to do, is bring in some sort of spark or simply light the match stick and throw it to him, and the whole thing goes BOOM!

Is MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction) really mad?; The premise that, if both sides in a conflict possess a crazy number of nuclear weapons then; it will unleash fear of "mutually assured destruction" and therefore, it serves as a deterrent against any nuclear conflict(s)?

And since any aggressive action by one side would result in the total annihilation of both sides, then neither side would dare to initiate a nuclear war, so let`s enjoy peace, eat and drink to 'the war' which is 'no war'???
Sorry Folks, My stand may seem one off, because what i know is; we`ve never created a 100% perfect machine in known human history. Therefore it is fair to conclude that, accidents happen!

Now; with MAD in place(nice and easy) i don`t know, if any accident happens from one side, then the opposite side will just take it easy. Guys don`t worry, the Russians will just say "One nuke just went off from Americans, let`s just chill it was an accident!"

If i remember correctly, there was a commander of a nuclear-armed Soviet submarine, who panicked and came close to launching a nuclear torpedo during the Cuban missile crisis 60 years ago, after being blinded and disoriented by aggressive US tactics. I guess we were luckiest planet back then.

But we have nukes 1000x powerful today, not to mention their number has grown multiple times since then.

I don`t know!
I`m just warming up guys!
Let`s enjoy our time and continue playing MAD,
Everything is going to be okay!

Emperor Epiphany
A nuclear war is inevitable
It's just a matter of time