The Perfect First Date

Noname

JF-Expert Member
Feb 8, 2010
For those of you who can date what do you picture the perfect First Date ? For those who imagine, same question...for those of you who cannot what would be the perfect 1st date? :A S-heart-2:

For those of you who can date what do you picture the perfect First Date ? For those who imagine, same question...for those of you who cannot what would be the perfect 1st date? :A S-heart-2:
Going out in a group.... for drinks... each going dutch... then go separate ways.

Tell us your experience first, then we can contribute!

ana everning, prefered weekend, in an expensive hotel, very quite, just the two of us, and no talk for sex pse!

ana everning, prefered weekend, in an expensive hotel, very quite, just the two of us, and no talk for sex pse!

Sounds like a perfect date..what kind of talk would u prefer?

Tell us your experience first, then we can contribute!

ooow mama mia ...my experience? lol where I come from (Middle East)we dont date.... but I am dating my husband right now...strange right? but that's true. However I would LOVE a picnic in the park on the most beautiful sunny day, lake nearby, people walking their dogs, blanket on the grass, listening to music and simply having a great conversation about a variety of topics, laughing and having butterflies in my stomach....

Mmh! you got to me first... I wanted to say; A wonderful picnic... Just the two of us... Somewhere near the woods, where we can hear marvelous bird songs... Mmh! so peaceful, quiet, and breath-taking...

for cool sea breeze around jangwani hotel! Would you mind for that? Special 4u

Mmh! you got to me first... I wanted to say; A wonderful picnic... Just the two of us... Somewhere near the woods, where we can hear marvelous bird songs... Mmh! so peaceful, quiet, and breath-taking...
See that why I thought it was no a good idea that I share mine lol however...Good one

Back
Top Bottom