The master made me to be a Ronin

Da'Vinci

JF-Expert Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi there..๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
I was fierce warrior known as samurai trained to serve my Lord. As samurai I was required to be forever in The Master's service..Serving with cultivated the bushido codes of martial virtues, indifference to pain, and unflinching loyalty, engaging in many local battles. I served, My Lord was pleased with my service due to my Integrity, for that My master Said that my master Said that my service will be required from here to hereafter...Till the end of line if the gods will be so kind to Us..

That statement meant a lot to me cause my biggest concern and ambition was to serve the master with all of mine
The Wisdom says " If light burn so bright then the dark is on the door" trying to knock you out. Don't have Clues on what emerged, The Master gone..Just absent without oficial leave. I don't know to what inconvenience made the master forget about a promise "The Service here and hereafter". He just left

Now I'm here alone to the castle without a lord/master to serve, I'm just a Ronin. A samurai without a master to serve.

With all my talent and abilities now I have no one to serve, Who will teach me strength Who will teach me grace? To whom I will turn when it's time to learn to look darkness in the face? Ooh cruel gods take my life instead, For I can't face another day when my master is dead or gone. It's the darkest day and my heart is full of sorrow, all hope is lost, all joy is gone and there's no tommorow

The realization of of knowing that The maiden Master gone nearly broke The Samurai, I was just now a program without a purpose, The victor and soldier without a war to fight sentenced to spend all the eternity alone without my master.... My will to live Meter is flatlining. Since I can't intervene to know where the master is because I pledged to do not Until I'm being called Upon.

I swore an oath that I can not exert my will on the natural order of things
Still I keep hope against the worst of odds that The Master will be back.
I hope I will find my purpose again as a useful Samurai.You always have to talk me out!! It's just really frustrating and that bums me out.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
FB_IMG_16424407202350731.jpg

-Vinjii

Hi there..๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
I was fierce warrior known as samurai trained to serve my Lord. As samurai I was required to be forever in The Master's service..Serving with cultivated the bushido codes of martial virtues, indifference to pain, and unflinching loyalty, engaging in many local battles. I served, My Lord was pleased with my service due to my Integrity, for that My master Said that my master Said that my service will be required from here to hereafter...Till the end of line if the gods will be so kind to Us..

That statement meant a lot to me cause my biggest concern and ambition was to serve the master with all of mine
The Wisdom says " If light burn so bright then the dark is on the door" trying to knock you out. Don't have Clues on what emerged, The Master gone..Just absent without oficial leave. I don't know to what inconvenience made the master forget about a promise "The Service here and hereafter". He just left

Now I'm here alone to the castle without a lord/master to serve, I'm just a Ronin. A samurai without a master to serve.

With all my talent and abilities now I have no one to serve, Who will teach me strength Who will teach me grace? To whom I will turn when it's time to learn to look darkness in the face? Ooh cruel gods take my life instead, For I can't face another day when my master is dead or gone. It's the darkest day and my heart is full of sorrow, all hope is lost, all joy is gone and there's no tommorow

The realization of of knowing that The maiden Master gone nearly broke The Samurai, I was just now a program without a purpose, The victor and soldier without a war to fight sentenced to spend all the eternity alone without my master.... My will to live Meter is flatlining. Since I can't intervene to know where the master is because I pledged to do not Until I'm being called Upon.

I swore an oath that I can not exert my will on the natural order of things
Still I keep hope against the worst of odds that The Master will be back.
I hope I will find my purpose again as a useful Samurai.You always have to talk me out!! It's just really frustrating and that bums me out.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
View attachment 2086914

-Vinjii

The story is marvelous and its language is fantastic, only a little syntax errors., big up bro. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

The story is marvelous and its language is fantastic, only a little syntax errors., big up bro. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
It's not just a story mate, my system is failing to recalibrate ๐Ÿ˜ž

Wazazi wako wasingependana wewe ungezaliwa??!!----๐Ÿคฃ

Mapenzi ni ugonjwa wa akili..

Kupendana kwa wazazi hakutoi maana ya hapo juu.. Definition huwa ina tabia ya kuwa uniform so hio yangu ni applicable kwa binadamu yoyote tu....

Wewe unafikiri hisi kesi za wanaouana kisa wivu wa wapenzi ni wazima?? na kama sio wazima huwa wanaumwa nn

Kwanini wasema hivo??๐Ÿค”
Mkuu maamuzi mengi ambayo reason huwa ni mapenzi huwa yakijinga....

Kuna mtu akiachwa anafanya vitu ambavo akija baada kuachana na mapenzi anajiona mjinga sana...
Kuna ambae mapenzi yamekolea atafanya vitu ambavo siku akiachana na mapenzi nae atajiona alikuwa anafanya vitu vya kijinga..
Mapenzi yanafanya watu wauane,,wajiue,, ni utimamu???

Nimesema hvo nikiamini ile feeling ya umapenzi ni ugonjwa....ndio maana ukiwa hauna ile feeling(Umepona) unakuwa sawa na utagundua uliyofanya those days ilikuwa sio wewe ila ni mapenzi..

Ni mtazamo tu,,

Mkuu maamuzi mengi ambayo reason huwa ni mapenzi huwa yakijinga....

Kuna mtu akiachwa anafanya vitu ambavo akija baada kuachana na mapenzi anajiona mjinga sana...
Kuna ambae mapenzi yamekolea atafanya vitu ambavo siku akiachana na mapenzi nae atajiona alikuwa anafanya vitu vya kijinga..
Mapenzi yanafanya watu wauane,,wajiue,, ni utimamu???

Nimesema hvo nikiamini ile feeling ya umapenzi ni ugonjwa....ndio maana ukiwa hauna ile feeling(Umepona) unakuwa sawa na utagundua uliyofanya those days ilikuwa sio wewe ila ni mapenzi..

Ni mtazamo tu,,
Nimekuelewa Mtazamo wako na ninakubaliana nao pal!
Ila mada yangu lengo lake hasa haikua mapenzi.