The 2019 NBA Playoffs

Raptors came to play tonight although their start was somehow shaky. They can steal this one and go back home to finish the job.

Raptors came to play tonight although their start was somehow shaky. They can steal this one and go back home to finish the job.

After what they did in second quarter, I got to think that this game was supposed to end the series today had they not gone 7 games versus Sixers.

The fatigue thing looked real for first 2 games.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
An amazing comeback win by Toronto. They beat the Bucks 105-99 to go ahead in this series 3-2. The momentum is now with Toronto as they head back home with a chance to close out the series and head to the finals. Giannis went 4-9 from the free throw line.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Game 6 will be tit for tat from the start to the end.

Yes Mkuu the MOJO is with the Raptors.

An amazing comeback win by Toronto. They beat the Bucks 105-99 to go ahead in this series 3-2. The momentum is now with Toronto as they head back home with a chance to close out the series and head to the finals. Giannis went 4-9 from the free throw line.

Naona amempoteza kabisa Giannis so far..na watu wengi me included tulitegemea Bucks watafika final kirahisi baada ya ile Game 2 ss naona Kawhi anawaburuza Toronto to the finals kwa lazma! Hyo game 6 moto utawaka!

Zile game mbili zilifanya tumshushe Kawhi, heshima imerudi. Mimi nilipredict Bucks in 5 baada ya zile game.

No one gave the Raptors any chance to be in the Driver’s seat. I hope they don’t make mistakes tomorrow and take care of the ball in order to make history. During regular season they won 2 games out of 3 and they were very close games, but playoffs are just PLAYOFFS

Stephen A. Smith anasema, "Kawhi has exposed our foolishness".

Congratulations Mkuu, game one they led all the game only to loose in the last few minutes of the game, that means 5 games could have been sufficient enough for Raptors to make history.

Yeah, no one except me...post no. 733!

Naona amempoteza kabisa Giannis so far..na watu wengi me included tulitegemea Bucks watafika final kirahisi baada ya ile Game 2 ss naona Kawhi anawaburuza Toronto to the finals kwa lazma! Hyo game 6 moto utawaka!
Unaambiwa The Bucks are scoring 85.6 points per 100 possessions when Giannis is defended by Kawhi and scoring 114.4 points per 100 possessions when defended by anyone else