Uchaguzi 2020 Thank you Tundu Antiphas Lissu. You threw the bait and it was swallowed hook, line and sinker

Mag3

Platinum Member
May 31, 2008
Yes, it was that simple. You baited them and they fell for it and oh yes, once again you exposed them for what they are. You baited them and they fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Toothless canines can bark and at times can do it so menacingly one would never be tempted to dare tread on the forbidden ground but you did for you knew the truth all along.

Of course you knew they couldn't bite but you also knew they could swallow and swallow they did not only because they had no teeth but also because they didn't even have the guts.

It was not that you didn't try to make it easy for them, you guided them step by step giving them the opportunity to look back to previous General elections in 2000, 2005 and 2010.

You cited precedents and judgements that arose following claims, challenges, appeals and court cases that you participated in either as the aggrieved or advocate for the aggrieved.

You warned that in this coming election, there'd be no excuse for not following the Law, there'd be no room for maneuvering election results and that fairness would eventually prevail.

Sadly someone failed this first simple test.

We rather stop here, it is enough! I see no reason for any opposition party to proceed with the current state of affairs, it's sad, it's a shame, it's menacing.

All ACT contestants in Pemba have been eliminated, 60 CDM parlimentary as well as 600 council contestants have been eliminated dubiously!

Why on this land would any opposition party carry on with this bright daylight malevolence?

Stop! Work on this menace and if no avail, abstain from the senseless election.

fazili,

NEC has been exposed for what it is, a toothless bulldog that stands aloof even when the electoral process is subject to manipulation of the rules governing elections, manipulation of vote preference formation and expression, and manipulation of the voting process.

One may even wonder why we have elections at all in this country if things like these are left unchecked and the question that arises is why at all this body exists.

This is the year we, the people, have to act and I call upon all peace loving Tanzanians wherever they may be to support the restoration of democracy...vote for Mh. Tundu Antiphas Lissu.

TL is likely a local African pet whose energy goes on barking and growling.

His opponent has focused on attacking and winning. Maybe he is no good at arguing BUT the voters do get him further than TL.

TL is likely a local African pet whose energy goes on barking and growling.

His opponent has focused on attacking and winning. Maybe he is no good at arguing BUT the voters do get him further than TL.
What do you mean ?

There wasn't and there isn't a bait.

Lissu is overdoing simple things. The electoral nominee objection thing was an overdoing of non-existing threat.
Magufuli is no fool to get himself in headlines internationally cheaply like that.
Lissu is paranoid and afraid of his own shadow!

He was supposed to ask himself why did Magufuli promise a fair election in 2020?
He expected to be treated harshly but none of that has happened so far.

A game becomes tough if you don't see happening what you predicted your opponent would do in the play.

Lissu got the wrong answers to "what would Magufuli do during election process?". Worst for him[Lissu], he is doing what every body predicted he would do.
Advantage of unpredictability ...

Let me help him, Magufuli and his strategists have planned how to dodge all snares and traps set buy Lissu and his sponsors. The whole thing is planned long time ago.

Should have noticed all the new changes in NGO acts, Sheria ya uchaguzi, Sheria ya Posta, sheria ya takwimu, sheria ya mitandao, Sheria/kanuni ya usajiri na uendeshaji maduka ya kubadili fedha, .... you name it all. They may seem to be authoritarian tools but Magufuli needed them to make true reforms. Human beings hate changes, he expected the resistance and so he closed the loop holes. To be honest it was not Magufuli only who wanted and initiated these reforms, his predecessors have hands on it too. Some of these laws and regulations such as Sheria ya Posta na Mawasialiano process started before he became president.

Magufuli gets most of the credits because he is the true 'vigil' and 'staff bearer' of these reforms.

Magufuli has got the best team of chess and checkers players, they are always one step ahead in every move Lissu's team makes.

The Magufuli Team wanted to avoid dirty tricks and crude methods against the likes of Lissu by using laws and regulations specifically designed to counter all foreign interference and local malicious sponsors who hate these changes. These clowns hate changes because our means for true financial freedom are moving away from their control. They are are no longer 100% in control of our economy.

Makinikia saga should serve you a good example of what I have said about Magufuli being ahead of the game.

Lissu believes he is the best lawyer in Tanzania, but I can tell you Magufuli has the best of the best lawyers operating in tandem.

It was not a mistake to appoint young and energetic AG, the whole gov is full of lawyers with different expertise, from seasoned veteran lawyers to young and ambitious lawyers who wants to make their names for themselves ...

Lissu's sponsors are taken by surprise, they underestimated Tanzanian strategists the same way Lissu underestimated his fellow Tanzanian lawyers. Glad the battle is won at least for now, I'm saying this because I know our enemies won't rest until they take back what we [tanzanians] have claimed from them. Let's enjoy this little success until then.

So, see you when we get there.

Siku za wanasheria wa serikali wavivu, wazembe na wala rushwa za kijinga kuwa kazini zimeshapita, kuishinda serikali kwa sasa inabidi ujipange hasa. CCM yenyewe imemezwa na wimbi la mabadiliko yanayo endelea serikalini na ndiyo maana wahafidhina wa CCM wapo hoi, hawana nguvu tena kama zamani. Kila mwajiriwa wa serikali sasa analazimika kufanya kazi ya serikali na siyo ya mtu (au kundi) fulani aliyemuingiza serikalini kwa manufaa yake ya kifisadi.

Mtabadilika tu tabia na mazoea ya zamani.

Lissu is overdoing simple things. The electoral nominee objection thing was an overdoing of non-existing threat.
Magufuli is no fool to get himself in headlines internationally cheaply like that.

He was supposed to ask himself why did Magufuli promise a fair election in 2020?
A game becomes tough if you don't see happening what you predicted your opponent would do in the play.
Lissu got the wrong answers to "what would Magufuli do during election process?". Worst for him[Lissu], he is doing what every body predicted he would do.

Let me help him, Magufuli and his strategists have planned how to dodge all snares and traps set buy Lissu and his sponsors. The whole thing is planned long time ago.

Should have noticed all the new changes in NGO acts, Sheria ya uchaguzi, Sheria ya Posta, sheria ya takwimu, sheria ya mitandao, Sheria/kanuni ya usajiri na uendeshaji maduka ya kubadili fedha, .... you name it. They may seem to be authoritarian tools but Magufuli needed them to make true reforms. Human beings hate changes, he expected the resistance and so he closed the loop holes. To be honest it was not Magufuli only who wanted and initiated these reforms, his predecessors have hands on it too. Some of these laws and regulations such as Sheria ya Posta na Mawasialiano process started before he became president.
Magufuli gets most of the credits because he is the true vigil and 'staff bearer' of these reforms.

Magufuli has got the best team of chess and checkers players, they are always one step ahead in every move Lissu's team make.
The magufuli Team wanted to avoid dirty tricks and crude methods against the likes of Lissu by using laws and regulations specifically designed to counter all foreign interference and local malicious sponsors who hate these changes. These clowns hate changes because our means for true financial freedom are moving away from their control. They are are no longer 100% in control of our economy.

Makinikia saga should serve you a good example of what I have said about Magufuli being ahead of the game.
Lissu believes he is the best lawyer in Tanzania, but I can tell you Magufuli has the best of the best lawyers operating in tandem.
It was not a mistake to appoint young and energetic AG, the whole gov is full of lawyers with different expertise, from seasoned veteran lawyers to young and ambitious lawyers who wants to make their names for themselves ...

Lissu's sponsors are taken by surprise, they underestimated Tanzanian strategists the same way Lissu underestimated his fellow Tanzanian lawyers. Glad the battle is won at least for now, I'm saying this because I know our enemies won't rest until they take back what we [tanzanians] have claimed from them. So, see you when we get there.

Siku za wanasheria wa serikali wavivu, wazembe na wala rushwa za kijinga kuwa kazini zimeshapita, kuishinda serikali kwa sasa inabidi ujipange hasa. CCM yenyewe imemezwa na wimbi la mabadiliko yanayo endelea serikalini na ndiyo maana wahafidhina wa CCM wapo hoi, hawana nguvu tena kama zamani. Kila mwajiriwa wa serikali sasa analazimika kufanya kazi ya serikali na siyo ya mtu (au kundi) fulani aliyemuingiza serikalini kwa manufaa yake ya kifisadi.

Mkuu nimecheka sana kwenye huu uzi wako. Kwanza naona umejitosa kwa kimombo, lakini ukamalizia kwa lugha ambayo unaimudu vizuri. Unasema Magufuli aliahidi uchaguzi huru na haki, ukweli ni kuwa Magufuli anachokisema sio anachokimaanisha, na hayo aliyosema uchaguzi utakuwa huru na haki, na kile kinachoendelea sasa hivi kwenye teuzi za wagombea kiko wazi. Tulisema yale maombi aliyokuwa anaendesha na viongozi wa dini, yalikuwa ni utapeli na hadaa ya mchana kweupe.

Ukweli halisi wa tabia za Magufuli unaoneka kwenye hiki kinachoendelea sasa. Hii ndio maana umetumia nguvu kubwa kwa kiingereza, sentensi za kiingereza zikaisha, ikabidi umalizie kwa kiswahili, lakini bado ukweli umebaki kuwa haya yanayoitwa mabadiliko, sio mabadiliko kwa maana ya mabadiliko, bali ni matamanio ya Magufuli. Ukitaka kuleta mabadiliko, sio kwa mambo yanayokufurahisha, bali ni kwa mambo yote. Hakuna utendaji wowote uliobadilika kwa faida ya umma, bali kuna mabadiliko yanayoendana na utashi binafsi wa urais. Ingekuwa kuna mabadiliko ya kweli, tusingeona wagombea wa chama chake wakigawa rushwa kama njugu. Hiki kinachoendelea kwenye zoezi la uchaguzi, kimeweka wazi tabia binafsi ya Magufuli kwenye utawala. Huwezi kuwa unaleta mabadiliko, kwa kukaa madarakani kihalifu.

Oh Titicomb, Titicomb, Titicomb! I doubt if you'd recognize a bait if it was staring you in the face or if it walked up to you and and kicked you in the butt! You'd be so oblivious that you still wouldn't know what the thing was...just like the rest of them or are you?

If you aren't being disingenuous, can you honestly tell me who is afraid of who? That the man who survived 16 bullets from hired assassins is now afraid of his own shadow? You got to de kidding! Tell you what? It is the guilty who are afraid for justice is knocking at the door.

Cool it boy. The campaign is just about to kickoff...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock...

Hapa ni kumkosea adabu mfalme wa hekalu a.k.a mzee wa chato make hata sentence moja hataweza kujua maana yake.

At first I thought you were making sense, but on reflection, it's no better than hallucinations.
I may be tempted to believe that Tundu Lisu is overdoing some of his rhetoricals but the rest you are off the point.

The scholarship of TL is know within the country and far beyond. Saying AG can match TL is a serious joke or lack of enough comprehension about coinage of the industry.If you happend to work closely with the AG, then you must be pregnant with serious aspersion on his academic capabilities, you may even question his credentials.

Coming to the kernel of the argument, CCM is not a stand -alone political entity . In order to beat CCM in a serious election, you must, in the first place beat all the agencies/Forces responsible for keeping peace and security, gvt department and several institutions. Acting on instructions, those institutions effected several amendments in the law with a clandestine move of taking wind out of opposition sails. Needless to enumerate each amendment and the loft purpose intended.

CCM metamorphosed and is no longer a simple political party. Like octopus, it has developed several strands in the name Judiciary, Police, NEC to mention afew.

See how aspirants are eliminated in the election process on flimpse grounds, but where can they resort to? - to CCM strands??

In election process that is free and fair, JPM can't match the mighty TL. I have nothing personal with JPM but sealing his lips with regard to malignant moves orchestrated by CCM and it's allies, compels me so take back some credits.

Should have noticed all the new changes in NGO acts, Sheria ya uchaguzi, Sheria ya Posta, sheria ya takwimu, sheria ya mitandao, Sheria/kanuni ya usajiri na uendeshaji maduka ya kubadili fedha, .... you name it all. They may seem to be authoritarian tools but Magufuli needed them to make true reforms. Human beings hate changes, he expected the resistance and so he closed the loop holes. To be honest it was not Magufuli only who wanted and initiated these reforms, his predecessors have hands on it too. Some of these laws and regulations such as Sheria ya Posta na Mawasialiano process started before he became president.

Magufuli gets most of the credits because he is the true 'vigil' and 'staff bearer' of these reforms.

Magufuli has got the best team of chess and checkers players, they are always one step ahead in every move Lissu's team makes.

The Magufuli Team wanted to avoid dirty tricks and crude methods against the likes of Lissu by using laws and regulations specifically designed to counter all foreign interference and local malicious sponsors who hate these changes. These clowns hate changes because our means for true financial freedom are moving away from their control. They are are no longer 100% in control of our economy.

Lissu's sponsors are taken by surprise, they underestimated Tanzanian strategists the same way Lissu underestimated his fellow Tanzanian lawyers. Glad the battle is won at least for now, I'm saying this because I know our enemies won't rest until they take back what we [tanzanians] have claimed from them. Let's enjoy this little success until then.

So, see you when we get there.

Yes, it was that simple. You baited them and they fell for it and oh yes, once again you exposed them for what they are. You baited them and they fell for it hook, line and sinker!

Toothless canines can bark and at times can do it so menacingly one would never be tempted to dare tread on the forbidden ground but you did for you knew the truth all along!

Of course you knew they couldn't bite but you also knew they could swallow and swallow they did not only because they had no teeth but also because they didn't even have the guts!

It was not that you didn't try to make it easy for them, you guided them step by step giving them the opportunity to look back to previous General elections in 2000, 2005 and 2010.

You cited precedents and judgements that arose following claims, challenges, appeals and court cases that you participated in either as the aggrieved or advocate for the aggrieved.

You warned that in this coming election, there'd be no excuse for not following the Law, there'd be no room for maneuvering election results and that fairness would eventually prevail.

Sadly someone failed this first simple test.
Sisi wahutu tuna comment wapi?

Back
Top Bottom