Tanzanian Stocks

Urquhart

Sep 8, 2014
Looking for people who own and trade stocks in TZ? Or an individual with enough knowledge on stock trading, specifically TZ stocks. Currently trade low price stocks in the US. Would like to invest a fair chunk of spare change into the TZ market. Not enough information on the DSE website, to convince me. $1000.00 startup capital.

Looking for people who own and trade stocks in TZ? Or an individual with enough knowledge on stock trading, specifically TZ stocks. Currently trade low price stocks in the US. Would like to invest a fair chunk of spare change into the TZ market. Not enough information on the DSE website, to convince me. $1000.00 startup capital.

what exactly to you need to be convinced?

what exactly to you need to be convinced?

Convinced? Don't think I want that. I just need someone with enough knowledge on Tanzanian stocks. Maybe we can partner up in trading. Tanzania stocks lack histograms and adequate public information for an investor to make their decision by. The fact that I'm geographically far from TZ makes it a daunting task. But I don't need to be convinced. Thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom