Tanzanian beggars flooding Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninyi mnapoteza muda kubishana na smatta kwa ajili ya hiyo post yake.......guys dont waste your precious time......and get down to business...... that is just a crap from a gossip blog allAfrica (kenyan site)...... wakuu respond to the substance from the credible source..... achana na udaku wa akina smatta....
watawacheka watu...... just pose and think.... is it possible a legion of beggars from Tz to go to kenya??....to do what.....

All African is a Kenyan BLOG? hahahahaha.. I think you are in denial Eliakeem, just try and ignore the messenger and read the message, beggars wakutoka Bongo wamejaa kote Kenya wakiombaomba, you will only change when you accept that there is a problem.

All African is a Kenyan BLOG? hahahahaha.. I think you are in denial Eliakeem, just try and ignore the messenger and read the message, beggars wakutoka Bongo wamejaa kote Kenya wakiombaomba, you will only change when you accept that there is a problem.

Teh..teh...teheeee.....so you feel a release from anxiety to see (the so called wabongo by you) kuomba omba kenya.....something bwehe he he heee.....

Smatta nimekumbia the problem ipo but beggers or begging is peaceful activity not a violent as bandit who rob bank and kill or leave with horror ........ kwa nini wewe u dont accept this? Sisi tanzania ndo tuna real problem kutoka kwa wakenya.

Ukingalia most wanted people kwenye list ya interpool wakenya ndo wengi than any place in east frican country . Interpool does talk about begging. Can U see what I mean.???!!!! Begging is not a big problem. u re just "photoshiping" it.

For you kenyans mnataiwa kuacha kuwapa hao beggars money tu.

Smatta nimekumbia the problem ipo but beggers or begging is peaceful activity not a violent as bandit who rob bank and kill or leave with horror ........ kwa nini wewe u dont accept this? Sisi tanzania ndo tuna real problem kutoka kwa wakenya.

Ukingalia most wanted people kwenye list ya interpool wakenya ndo wengi than any place in east frican country . Interpool does talk about begging. Can U see what I mean.???!!!! Begging is not a big problem. u re just "photoshiping" it.

bwa ha ha ha ha nyie watz kweli vichwa vyenu bwahahaha......kama raisi wenu anaomba kwanini muwe wakali kwa wenzenu kuja Kenya kuomba?

It seems like you are missing the point in this thread my brother, we are not discussing about Kenya nor the 'thiefing' ways of the Kenyan people, what we are discussing is the Tanzanian beggars being a problem to a neighboring country. That is what is worrying the residents of Nakuru, Nairobi and Msa, thats what led the journalist to look and report into the issue.

Its funny how you think that begging is not a real problem in TZ, the other day people in here were complaining that JK anazungusha bakuli sana, maybe its hardwired or maybe its the effects of ujamaa, I cant tell if you keep throwing the issues of how Kenyans are a problem to the world.

Yaani tuna -export OMBAOMBA kweli;Na bado, this is just the tip of an iceberg mengi zaaidi tutayaona unless we put our house in order. To blame Kenyans for all our ills is simplistic if not outright insincerity.Its time to look inwards and ask ourselves (call it the ACHEBE approach)whats trouble with Tanzania,is the climate,is it the air we breath,is it our leaders(lack swagger) or is it we as a people or anything else ?We can do little to change climate or air we breath ,we can change faiied leadership.
Who is blaming Kenyans for all our ills. Kwanza mtu mwenyewe simplemind, no wonder you are posting upupu.

There is an influx of beggars from Tanzania into the streets of Nakuru town.

Residents have raised fears the influx poses a security threat in the town.

Most of the beggars are disabled and residents suspect that they could have been brought in by a cartel engaged in human trafficking.

Former councillor Francis Karanja claimed that a cartel was behind the influx of Tanzanian beggars.

"There must be someone organising the entry of these foreign beggars into the town centre and it appears that they are being dropped at specific positions very early in the morning and picked up late in the evening," said Mr Karanja.

He added: "We have noticed that unlike our ordinary beggars, those from Tanzania use similar cups and bowls to make it easier for their handlers to collect the proceeds at the end of the day."

He accused security officials of colluding with unscrupulous individuals to let the beggars into the country.

Making a kill

"They do not appear capable of financing the entire transport cost and the minds behind this syndicate are making a kill from innocent hard working Kenyans," he said.

A spot check by the Nation established that a number of beggars in the town were indeed from Tanzania.

Two of the beggars, a Ms Awinja and Mr Masanja told the Nation that they arrived in Nakuru in February.

Mr Masanja, 40, said he was from Bariadi district in Tanzania and arrived in Nairobi in February last year where he lived in Kariobangi slums until early last month when he moved to Nakuru.

"I came to Kenya on my own volition after getting reports of how others from my country got help in Kenya," said the man.

Nakuru Municipal Council Mayor John Kitilit promised to intervene through the provincial administration.

"This is a very serious matter. For all I know, they could be in Nakuru illegally. I will talk to the police and have them conduct investigations," said Mr Kitilit.

Nakuru police boss Johnstone Ipara promised to investigate the issue to determine the status of the beggars.

allAfrica.com: Kenya: Residents Decry Influx of Foreign Beggars Into Nakuru Streets
Disabled beggars become problem in Nairobi - Taipei Times
Africa Review - Six beggars charged for illegal stay in Kenya
The Standard | Online Edition :: How foreign beggars strike it rich in Kenya

This is a worrying trend from our neighbors, it seems they have interpreted the East African spirit the wrong way. instead of exporting professionals they are flooding our streets with beggars who not only are they an eye sore but also a threat to our security. I wish that the Kenyan government could deport all of them back to their country so that their government can take care of them. there is also a trend which might become a problem in future of Tanzanian hawkers grabbing large chunks of the gikomba market which is set aside for small business men and women from Kenya. our neighbors are intolerant to kenyan business men in their country while they export hawkers and beggars to our country, we should pay them by their own coin by deporting all tanzanians living and doing business in Kenya without proper papers, the same should be done to kenyans living illegally in TZ.

When will you arrogant kenyans will learn how to leave us alone. We do not want you in our country let alone have no interest of listening to your insulting comments.

Let us start with the problem of beggars in your thread you said that this may be a work of a cartel as they appear to be very poor individuals. Let me start by asking you who hosts these beggars (it is kenyans), Who show them the street of nairobi that have wealth individuals (it is kenyans). Therefore, before you point fingers on the Tanzanians first ask yourself who leads a cartel of illicit business of bringing beggars in your streets (it you kenyans).

Perhaps, let me give you a bit of vivid example in Bangladesh, India and Burma there are gangs or cartel leaders who send childrens to the street (source CNN, World Heritage and WHO). They used children as beggars at the exchange of shelter and food in their shelter. According to CNN if you refuse and wish to leave the gang you face a challenge of degradation, insults and even death. But the key point is that it absolutely impossible for a foreigner to start an illegal business in Kenya without the support of Kenyans themselves. So you better first start catching Kenyans who are responsible for many beggars in your street then you can turn your back on us.

Yet without a shame your compare beggars with your brothers who so called themselves businessmen or women in our country. To me I consider them as thieves as most Kenyans donot like to do business honestly without stealing something from someone. Whether stealing an idea from someone or money Kenyans are good are doing that along with Nigerians. In western countries most africans involved stealing money from the banks are Kenyans or Nigerians therefore due to your past I will rather prefer my poor Tanzanians than theives Kenyans.

All these nagging threads that you start you want us to accept your imbecile ideology. I am sorry Tanzanians are not as stupid as you think send your thread to your friends in Kenya.

When will you arrogant kenyans will learn how to leave us alone. We do not want you in our country let alone have no interest of listening to your insulting comments.

Let us start with the problem of beggars in your thread you said that this may be a work of a cartel as they appear to be very poor individuals. Let me start by asking you who hosts these beggars (it is kenyans), Who show them the street of nairobi that have wealth individuals (it is kenyans). Therefore, before you point fingers on the Tanzanians first ask yourself who leads a cartel of illicit business of bringing beggars in your streets (it you kenyans).

Perhaps, let me give you a bit of vivid example in Bangladesh, India and Burma there are gangs or cartel leaders who send childrens to the street (source CNN, World Heritage and WHO). They used children as beggars at the exchange of shelter and food in their shelter. According to CNN if you refuse and wish to leave the gang you face a challenge of degradation, insults and even death. But the key point is that it absolutely impossible for a foreigner to start an illegal business in Kenya without the support of Kenyans themselves. So you better first start catching Kenyans who are responsible for many beggars in your street then you can turn your back on us.

Yet without a shame your compare beggars with your brothers who so called themselves businessmen or women in our country. To me I consider them as thieves as most Kenyans donot like to do business honestly without stealing something from someone. Whether stealing an idea from someone or money Kenyans are good are doing that along with Nigerians. In western countries most africans involved stealing money from the banks are Kenyans or Nigerians therefore due to your past I will rather prefer my poor Tanzanians than theives Kenyans.

All these nagging threads that you start you want us to accept your imbecile ideology. I am sorry Tanzanians are not as stupid as you think send your thread to your friends in Kenya.
hihihihihihi mbona raisi wenu omba omba? bwahahahahaha yaani watz mna prove jinsi mlivyo na bongo ndogo.....mbona mnatoka mapovu kwa mtu kuleta post from reliable source kuwa watz ni omba omba nakuru.....

It seems like you are missing the point in this thread my brother, we are not discussing about Kenya nor the 'thiefing' ways of the Kenyan people, what we are discussing is the Tanzanian beggars being a problem to a neighboring country. That is what is worrying the residents of Nakuru, Nairobi and Msa, thats what led the journalist to look and report into the issue.

Its funny how you think that begging is not a real problem in TZ, the other day people in here were complaining that JK anazungusha bakuli sana, maybe its hardwired or maybe its the effects of ujamaa, I cant tell if you keep throwing the issues of how Kenyans are a problem to the world.

I have written and acceepted that begging is a problem but its not as a critical problem as banditry. Or jus tell us how are crime in kenya prioritised ? Otheriwise ure a politicician . I told you read the interpol report of East africa to know the real and critical problem our east african. teh teh teh . Threre is no begging there

Am not missing a single point. I want you to set your priorities right. Banditry is is threat and should be of a big concern than begging. Am I wrong.??????

Its also funy to see how organised crime operate "officially" from street in Nairobi. and still u dont see my point. They robbed here in bank in Dar. They fought a fierce war with Police In Moshi. These are the things Great minds should talk . Organised crime shoule be tacled first then begging last......

bwa ha ha ha ha nyie watz kweli vichwa vyenu bwahahaha......kama raisi wenu anaomba kwanini muwe wakali kwa wenzenu kuja Kenya kuomba?

Begging sio critical problem sababu begger hashiki bunduki. Unless na wewe hujui nini unaadika.

sijawa mkali mtu kuja kuomba pesa. Nashangaa kama kuna mkenya analamika watanzaia wankua kenya uomba omba . Si waache tu kuwapa hizo hela.

Nachomwambia Smatta na watu wenye mawazo kama yake na wewe kama umo ni kuwa wakati kenya kuna tatizo la omba omba wengi wa Tanzania .Huku Tanzania kuna tatzo la ujambazi amabao coridantion na orgaisation zake zinafanyika from kenya. Nimemwmabia asome pia report ya interpol ofisi zo nadhani hata hapo nairobi zipo. Atakuta begging katika crime imekuwa rated ya ngapi.

sijawa mkali mtu kuja kuomba pesa. Nashangaa kama kuna mkenya analamika watanzaia wankua kenya uomba omba . Si waache tu kuwapa hizo hela.

sawa......
Huku Tanzania kuna tatzo la ujambazi amabao coridantion na orgaisation zake zinafanyika from kenya. Nimemwmabia asome pia report ya interpol ofisi zo nadhani hata hapo nairobi zipo. Atakuta begging katika crime imekuwa rated ya ngapi.

sawa mkuu.....but hio ni thread nyingine....hapa tunasema kuhusu watz wanaofanya ujasiriamali wa omba omba tz.....

Prostitutes and beggars normally claim their home towns or villages are far away from the location where they do begging or prostitution. So this 'Tanzanian beggars' thing is just a cover-up for the serious organised crime groups like 'MUGIKI' to get some money for their covert operations.

Why the Kenyans authorities don't demand a 'Kipande' from these beggers and prostitues so that they can be thrown out of Kenya?

Nakumbuka mwanzoni mwa mwaka huu ulifikishwa kituoni Oysterbay kwa Kosa la Kuendesha gari pembezoni halafu ukasimamishwa ukakimbia, Wewe au sio wewe?

Mkuu Smatta hivi ushawahifika Muliro gardens! Wapendwa mwaweza Google muliro garden photos mjionee.
You will surely sympathize with these guys

Even this this side seem our neighbours have done the same mistake. While we Tanzanian have exported beggars to kenya kenya have ben and are expoting bandits and conmem/women inTanzania.

The difference is beggars are peacefull while the later are.............. need I say more.????!!!!!! From this difference u can know a lot about personalities of of Tanzanian Vs kenyans....................

Well said my friend. It is very easy to have a Kenyan chick at Sinza/Makumbusho and Mwenge areas. Tena 'maharage ya Mbeya' and they don't charge much. Are those not another version of Kenyan beggars?.

Ohhh its shocking but also we have some kenyan beggers in Tanzania once they were deported from Arusha but they come back. this kenyan should stop to be allogant because beggars are found everywhere in this poor Afrcan country. if they are sure that beggers are from tanzania let them contact with Tanzanian authorty and deport them.some times people lie Iam not sure if that people are from Tanzania

smatta na nomasana write as if kenya is a transition economy........kumbe ni bwaha hahaa........you have to feel sorry for yourselves as the white settlers shot you dead and claim that you look like a wild pigs.........yaani nyie mnapigwa risasi na wazungu nchini kwenu......na bado you dont see any problem .......instead..... you are posting the crap......
nenda kaongee na wakenya wenzako kuhusu idp...... wale wako katika hali mbaya kuliko omba omba...

have to feel sorry for yourselves as the white settlers shot you dead and claim that you look like a wild pigs.........yaani nyie mnapigwa risasi na wazungu nchini kwenu......na bado you dont see any problem .......instead..... you are posting the crap......
nenda kaongee na wakenya wenzako kuhusu idp...... wale wako katika hali mbaya kuliko omba omba...

Mkuu Smatta hivi ushawahifika Muliro gardens! Wapendwa mwaweza Google muliro garden photos mjionee.
You will surely sympathize with these guys

Mkuu, hizo picha ni za kweli?
of course naona sura zimekaa kikenya kenya, lakini, du, naona ni strictly xxx,

Unbelievably incredible!

Mkuu, hizo picha ni za kweli?
of course naona sura zimekaa kikenya kenya, lakini, du, naona ni strictly xxx,

Unbelievably incredible!

Hizi picha ni kweli kabisa mkuu. hawa jamaa kama wanyama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom