Tangazo la Marke.....ajira za mitandaoni(WARNING WAPENDWA)

Ferds

JF-Expert Member
Oct 27, 2010
Jamani kwanza kabisa sipondi uwepo wa kazi hizi za kwenye mitandao,niliwahi kuifuatilia documentary moja hivi kupitia Aljaazeer,watu kweli wanapiga hela, lakini asilimia 98 wanapigwa hela, yaani ni fake na scams ndio zimejaa, baada ta bwana marke kuzileta humu kwa mbwembwe imebidi niwashirikishe utafiti wangu nilioufanya kwa takribani wiki mbili mfululizo, going after one site to another, using google,bing, answers.com nk,likini hii niwapayo naona imekaa vizuri msione uvivu muisome maana ni ukweli mtupu,someni testimonies za wa2 waliopigwa

[h=1]Work at Home Position Placement Reviews – Legit or Scam?[/h]
[h=3]Is Work at Home Position Placement a Scam?[/h] Home Job Placement (Now Called Work at Home Position Placement) may seem like a godsend to countless struggling and out of work families. A rare job that allows you to work at your own pace, make as much money as you’d like, and all from the comforts of your home. But before you buy into this “Listing Agent” dog and pony show, take a look at some startling similarities between this new offer and previously busted work at home opportunities.
When you hear “Elizabeth Jackson” speak on the Work at Home Position Placement website you’re probably thinking that she’s a nice lady trying to help you land a job. However, having been around the block a few times, I’m instantly reminded of a few other ladies who have sold some notorious programs in the past.​
So before you give away $197 to Elizabeth take a look at some of these similarities….Because in my opinion this is simply version 3.0 of an old pseudo-scam.​
The first website that came out with this concept of a Listing Agent job was the now infamous Cathy Banks and her Auction Work at home site. She also claimed that you can make a ton of money getting paid to list products in auctions. Our review of that program elicited roughly 370 negative comments from folks who bought into the hype only to be thoroughly disappointed.​
Comments like this:​
Halona, Florida
Posted at 7:54am on Saturday, August 22nd, 2009
I was also scammed because I failed to do enough research. I purchased the so called Cathy Banks Auction Work at Home program for $99 thinking that it might help my situation. I never got started with the program there was always some technicality. I contacted Customer Support on several occasions. They responded promptly only to lead me in circles and getting no further than where I started. I was reading the comments of victims like myself and I can bear witness to that. Yes there are hidden charges to this program – you find that out after enrolling. I called Auction Work at Home Technical Support at: 1-800-715-1074 who also directed me in circles – the individual who answered the phone spoke with a foreign accent. When I checked my credit card transactions I was billed for an oversees call to that number. I have since canceled my account with them and requested a refund because I was not able to use the program and my 30 days was not up as mentioned in their contract. So far I have not received a refund – I was told by customer service that they couldn’t locate my account.
Once word got out that this program was not what it claimed the company behind it proceeded to move on to their next venture, a site by the name of “Work at Home Recruiters” with Emily Thomas as the spokesperson. Our review of that program only garnered 58 comments with an average program rating of 1/5 stars.​
Here’s a typical customer review of that course:​
C, West Virginia
Posted at 3:13pm on Sunday, September 6th, 2009
If I can aid in helping someone to avoid heartache and money loss, I’m happy to do so. This Emily Thomas thing appeared to me, unfortunately, at a time when I was desperate for money and thought this was a possible answer to a little extra income. I read all about it and watched the little online infomercial, and in my vulnerable/desperate state, I signed up, believing this could be a good thing. However, I felt a sickness in my stomach as I did. Huge, huge, huge mistake to sign up for this scam. Once I completed the little course, in one evening, I was spilled into some website that was nothing more than a dead end. It was impossible to navigate, and it was then that I snapped into reality and realized that I had been totally punk’d. DO NOT BUY INTO THIS. It is nothing more than robbery.
This may seem like some out of left field conspiracy theory but if you take a look at the text, sales pitch, and snapshots of these 3 sites and can’t see the similarities then by all means sign up and become a certified listing agent.​
Here are some examples of how all three sites are operating to sell you the same info:​
The first is a shot of the earnings possibilities found on WorkatHomeRecruiters.com followed by virtually the exact graphic on WorkatHomeAuctions.com. (Click the Pictures to Enlarge)​
These next pictures are my favorite; if you pay attention you’ll see that they didn’t even change the testimonial pictures on the websites. Apparently Rulon, R from St. George is such a fan of the program that his testimonial is featured on both Home-Job-Placement.com (in red) and on WorkatHomeRecruiters.com (in green).
fake-testimonials-2.png
fake-testimonials-1.png
Now, there are many more of these similarities or oversights on the part of these websites, but I think it’s pretty clear that these programs are all related if not downright identical. If you read the sales pitch for all 3 sites you’ll see that it’s the same spiel, a down on her luck lady that stumbles on this amazing opportunity and is now sharing the secrets of how to become an Auction listing agent.​
In reality, there is one company behind all these sites and they are simply changing spokes-models and program names whenever negative comments go up and sales go down. There is no auction listing job, and the fake job ticker on these sites is bogus; no matter how many times you visit the page there will still be only 3 positions left.​
What this course does is provide you with training on how to list products on eBay, and directs you to a merchandise wholesaler site called DOBA — who charges an additional fee. From there they’ll also have a consultant call you in hopes of upgrading you to a much more costly training package with a price range in the several thousands.​
I cannot say whether the course yields positive results or not but I can say that based on the previous comments on our site, and the fact that this company changes its image regularly, it’s best to proceed with serious caution.​
They have now added new domains for their program: It can be found at Earn Money Typing | Legit Work From Home Jobs | Cash Advance at Home-Job-News.net, HomeJobPlacement.net/org/com, and most recently www.workathomepositionplacement.com – with Elizabeth Jackson as the new spokesperson. This is obviously done to avoid people from landing on this page and reading everyone’s predominantly negative feedback.​
If you're at Reviewopedia.com because you're looking for a way to make money online then check out our article "7 Ways to Make Money Online" - methods that anyone can use to earn an income from home.

comment.gif
Would you like to add your review for
Home Job Placement ?
If so, click here

Share This Page!

Common Searches: Home Job Placement, home job placement auction listing agent review, home job placement scam, home-job-news.net, home-job-placement.com, homejobplacement.net, homejobplacement.org, is home job placement web site a scam, Work at Home Position Placement, www.home-job-news.net

[h=2]Customer Responses, Reviews, or Complaints[/h]
Average Rating for " Home Job Placement " is 1.12 out of 5 based on 83 reviews.
stars_10.gif

Prev12345 ... 18Next

• Rating
    stars_10.gif

Howard says: February 17th, 2012 at 2:11 am
    I just found out that this is a total scam…
  • daNce DaVid says: October 11th, 2011 at 2:20 pm
    Thank you so much for this post,…
    I about to pay for them 19.97 usd in the name called “Online Income Solution – Limited Half Price Offer”.
    but I suddenly got doubt and started to search in google whether its scam or not.
    Now I know its a scam,….
    THANK YOU GUYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

Frank Jackson says: February 9th, 2011 at 8:09 pm
    The Ohio Attorney General is investigating for fraud. It is looking into its owners Vince Fisher, Victor Bierman and Mark Jenney. 242 complaints to the BBB.
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

Angela Turner says: January 13th, 2011 at 2:14 pm
    Thank you, was considering it until i punched in what it was and found all the warnings, thanks everyone, I could not afford another scam, this is why I looked into it first, but if you guys did not write what happened to you on here I may have purchased this scam…
    “Be An Auction Listing Agent If You Qualify”
    DON’T BUY IT!!!
    Thanks so much everyone!
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

Donna says: November 18th, 2010 at 7:45 pm
    Be forewarned if you are a female. They discriminate against married women who choose to have a job separate from their husband. My husband does not go to my day job with me so why does he have to do an at home job with me? They refuse to work with me without also working with my husband. After the initial investment you will receive many follow up phone calls asking for more money in order to be successful.
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

Zheng says: November 18th, 2010 at 3:00 pm
    All owned by NSA Technologies LLC
    Mark Jenney
    3867 w market street
    suite 256
    Akron, OH 44333
    US
    “NSA Technologies LLC” owns about 1,677 other domains
    1. 10monthrealestatemillionaire.com
    2. 6-figure.org
    3. Bestworkathomeprogram.com
    4. Catchacheatingspouse.net
    5. Creditsecretsrevealed.info
    6. Freelancehomewritingjobs.com
    7. Freetraffictomywebsite.org
    8. Getvisitorsnow.net
    9. Getvisitorsnow.org
    10. Getvisitorsnow0.com
    11. Gvnworkfromhome.com
    12. Homejobplacement.org
    13. Howtoincreaseyourtips.com
    14. Make-money-taking-surveys.com
    15. Makemoneyonlinefromhome.info
    16. Makemoneyonlinesurveys.org
    17. Makemoneywithsurveys.net
    18. Makemoneywithsurveys.org
    19. Makemoneyworkingfromhome.biz
    20. Myinstantlistbuilder.com
    21. Myproductcenter.net
    22. Myproductcenter.org
    23. Online-career-observer.com
    24. Onlineeducationalinstitute.com
    25. Onlinereviewauthority.org
    26. Photowealthsystem.com
    27. Sixfigureworkathomejobs.com
    28. Snorenomorecure.com
    29. Speedreadingmadeeasy.com
    30. Speedticketbuster.com
    31. Surveyprogram.net
    32. Theprofessionallearninginstitute.com
    33. Theworkathomejobs.net
    34. Theworkfromhomenetwork.com
    35. Todaysnewsnow.org
    36. Top10homebusinessproducts.net
    37. Workathomeonlinejobfinder.com
    38. Writeathomesystem.com
  • Rating
    stars_20.gif

Pheonix says: November 5th, 2010 at 9:18 am
    I ordered the program for 197 plus shipping, took the 10 step course in 2 days to only realize that you have to purchase many more programs to make this a success so I canceled it and one week later DID GET MY REFUND minus shipping. If you dont have extra money to spend and lots of time to put in then it is not for you. You don’t just post ads on ebay as it says but you post ads, price them, and if they sell you get the difference on them. You have to pay ebay/paypal fees for every ad and a monthly fee of $40-50 for the doba program. I was just pleased to get my refund after seeing all the posts on here that did not. Maybe they have seen these comments and decided to give refunds now. If you don’t have extra cash and lots of time then this isn’t for you.
  • Customer Support says: October 21st, 2010 at 10:39 am
    For questions pertaining to Work At Home Position Placement please contact our support team by phone or email.
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

BN says: October 2nd, 2010 at 7:46 am
    After an intensive 3 hours on the telephone I have been offered a $12,000 education program with Elizabeth Jackson – luckily it is the weekend and I had time to think about it – think the answer is NO.
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

Michael says: September 30th, 2010 at 4:20 am
    Cash Advance | Debt Consolidation | Insurance | Free Credit Report at Homeemploymentagency.net is getting people all over the world even through facebook. A guy sent me a friends with money as his man pick. Then i went to the site on his blog, filled my name and survey, and then Elizabeth Jackson pops up. Man i really fell for her said story and i was like is this real all day i been telling my self im about to dedicate like 6 to 8 hours a day make good money. But they didn’t get me. It took a whole day of research to find out it wasn’t true.
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

K says: September 29th, 2010 at 11:43 pm
    I got sucked in and I want my BLOODY REFUND OF $226.95 australian dollars!!!
  • Oscar says: September 23rd, 2010 at 12:33 am
    Oh my dear God!! I was about to sign with Jennifer Jackson tonight September 22, 2010, but for some reason something told me to do a research first. I had my CC ready to pay the $197.00 fee and $9.95 for S/H because I really wanted to work at home, but what a surprise I got. I want to thank every body that put the effort and time to alert us about these scams.
    Now I rather use my money to pay some of my bills that I was sacrificing to earn some extra money. These so call work at home companies should be put in jail, and we should contact the FBI, Federal Trade Commission and all the government authorities so they can take action and stop these scams.
    Again thank you for waking me up. And PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB AT HOME DON’T FALL FOR IT, GET INFORMATION AND SEARCH FIRST JUST LIKE I DID SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE PROBLEMS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. And keep your day job and work hard just like always had.
    Thank you and God bless you all!!!
    PS. Do not provide your CC information to anyone on line, because it could be a nightmare
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

Paul says: September 12th, 2010 at 6:18 pm
    I was guided to this ad after checking on the web about scams.
    I entered my name in a so called : Newsletter services who were supposed to tell me when and how to avoid scams. The opposite happened. I lost my job, have 2 kids in school, really need to find a way to make money, So, i paid the $206.95 CAD and found out that all this is a scam. Newsletter Services is a scam, Work at home is a scam.
    Please stay away and hope sometime soon the FBI arrest all of them.
  • Rating
    stars_20.gif

Liza says: September 1st, 2010 at 11:54 am
    Well, i purchased Elizabeth Jackson’s Complete Resource Guide last week for $49.95+$9.95.
    When i opened the first so-called lesson, i immediately realized, that it was not what they said it was: making simple listings for ebay. Apparently they expected you to handle listings, bids, invoices, postage etc. and basically spend a lot of your own money. The text had all sorts of spelling mistakes, which looked suspicious. After reading several bad reviews on your website, i panicked and next morning i canceled the course. I was very firm with them on the phone, and to my surprise, two days later i got a refund of $49.95 into my credit card account. ( $9.95 postage and handling fee is non refundable )
    They called me three times asking why i canceled the program and offering me free courses, but i refused. Thank you everybody for opening my eyes !! May all your dreams come true ! warm regards
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

Paul Cinderey says: September 1st, 2010 at 9:36 am
    If only I had read this before, well its to late now. I was conned by an email I received from a company called Paid surveys at home, by a woman called Catherine Thomas, I ended up with a company called Auction listing employment agency and was led to beleive that it was a job listing products on ebay. I have requested a full refund several times and had no luck. I have made a complaint to ebay and doba because of there association which they were not to happy about. I will probably be threatened with legal action by the listing agency when they read the latest email I have sent them. I really dont think that there is a genuine work at home job,
    Please beware of this company….
    Paul
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

Sam says: August 26th, 2010 at 12:55 pm
    Thank you very much for saving me. I was so happy after reading the first page! Paying attention to Video and the text content and on the second page they are asking me to pay $197.00 plus $9.99 for shipping and handling charges. I was shocked! Why do i have to pay to work? Well everything seems to be too good to be true and then i found the truth of this Scam.
    I sincerely thank this website for saving me from big time Elizabeth Jackson.
    Never pay for the work!
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

LaShawn says: August 21st, 2010 at 9:03 pm
    I purchased the Home employment agency paid $49.95+$9.95 (S&H) i just got scammed i put my credit card payment through it said immediate access and it never switched pages i feel so stupid because this is money that i really couldn’t afford to give up that could of been school clothes for my kids.
  • ron says: August 13th, 2010 at 1:40 pm
    DON’T YOU KNOW BY KNOW THAT: ANYONE WHO WANTS YOU TO GIVE THEM MONEY FOR A WORK-AT-HOME-GET-RICH-WORK-IN-YOUR-UNDERWEAR JOB IS A SCAM ???
    DON’T MAKE THE OLD SAYING “A FOOL AND THEIR MONEY IS SOON PARTED” COME TRUE, AGAIN.
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

Renee says: August 5th, 2010 at 6:57 pm
    Why did my friend post something up on Facebook saying his aunt was earning a lot of money? Is that like computer controlled spam or something? Or did he get scammed?
  • Rating
    stars_10.gif

elodie says: August 3rd, 2010 at 7:19 am
    aug 3 2010 over a year of testimonies THAT THIS IS A SCAM SCAN,SCAM! shame on you career builders, ebay,and Msn, for not policing your ads for criminal, hustling impostors -and promptly exposing ,prosecuting, and eliminated these types of leeches who prey on the weak
Prev12345 ... 18Next

©Copyright 2011 Reviewopedia.com. All rights reserved. Please note that your use of Reviewopedia.com indicates your acceptance of our Privacy Policy and "Terms and Conditions" as published at Terms | Affiliate Disclaimer