Viol JF-Expert Member Joined Dec 15, 2009 Posts 25,419 Reaction score 18,370 Dec 27, 2011 #1 Examples Of Stupid Questions that People Ask.... 1. When People see U Lying Down, With Ur Eyes Closed, they Ask: "R U Sleeping?" . (No! I'm Trying to Die?) 2. When It's Raining & Someone Notices U Goin Out, they Ask: "R U Going Out In this Rain?" . (No,In The Next 1.) 3. Ur Friend Calls on ur Landline: "Where R U?" . (At the Bus Stop!) 4. They See U Wet Coming from the Bathroom: "Did U Just Have A Bath?" . (No, I Fell In the Toilet Bowl !) 5. U R Standin Right In Front Of the Elevator On The Ground Floor & they Ask: "Going Up?" . (No, No, I'm Waiting 4 My Apartmnt to Come Down & Get Me.) 6. U Bring A Bunch Of Flowers 4 Ur Sweet Heart, they Ask: "R those Flowers?" . (No Baby! They R Carrots.)
Examples Of Stupid Questions that People Ask.... 1. When People see U Lying Down, With Ur Eyes Closed, they Ask: "R U Sleeping?" . (No! I'm Trying to Die?) 2. When It's Raining & Someone Notices U Goin Out, they Ask: "R U Going Out In this Rain?" . (No,In The Next 1.) 3. Ur Friend Calls on ur Landline: "Where R U?" . (At the Bus Stop!) 4. They See U Wet Coming from the Bathroom: "Did U Just Have A Bath?" . (No, I Fell In the Toilet Bowl !) 5. U R Standin Right In Front Of the Elevator On The Ground Floor & they Ask: "Going Up?" . (No, No, I'm Waiting 4 My Apartmnt to Come Down & Get Me.) 6. U Bring A Bunch Of Flowers 4 Ur Sweet Heart, they Ask: "R those Flowers?" . (No Baby! They R Carrots.)
THK DJAYZZ JF-Expert Member Joined Sep 14, 2011 Posts 2,166 Reaction score 175 Dec 27, 2011 #2 Khaaa ! Real they mixin' our head