Strangest Food around the World

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Are you ready to feast your eyes on the strangest food in the world We all know that different cultures will provide different dishes, sometimes even bizarre dishes, but please wait until you discover the madness of what we have discovered for you. We traverse the world and bring you the crazy weird cuisine of today, from Cambodia Of fried spiders to Japanese tuna eyeballs. One, two, three, these are just some strange foods on the menu today, there are many have a snack, or maybe it’s uncomfortable and sit down, because we spin you in a whirlwind adventure all over the world, to provide you with the craziest food on earth.

Alligator meat is apparently a healthy meat source for humans thanks to its high levels of protein, some say it tastes fairly mild and has a fairly firm texture. In the US It can be obtained legally from alligator farms and even you can buy it in a supermarket stores where you wouldn't want to mix that with fish now, would you? Some companies process the alligator tail and market it that way and it even becomes pet food now, that's weird right, imagine feeding your dog crocodile meat? No thanks. Sure it has a lot of nutrients, but still an alligator, I don't think I can stand it could be a tarantula.

Spiders in cambodia, if you are afraid of spiders look away because next tarantulas are fried. yeah, back in the day in Cambodia during the empire of the chamber, people didn't have much choice when food was scarce, but what's your excuse now? apparently they have no excuse, they actually enjoy it eating spiders is a great thing in Cambodia both locally and in the tourist market in Cambodian town fried spiders are the talk of the town. It's the area's must-try specialty These spiders are raised in holes in the ground near skun and some are forged in the nearby forest and then fried with a little sugar, msg salt and crushed garlic. Some people who can bear it say it tastes like passing between chicken and cod. wait till you hear on the abdomen inside there is a brown organ paste, maybe some eggs and excrement. Yes, I have heard enough chiroko in Japan.

Tuna eyeballs Japan quietly quietly drinking tuna eyelids quietly, if you are adventurous in a fish market or one of the grocery stores, you are more likely to catch your eyeballs than California rolls, Japanese chefs use tuna eyelids as a bar Snacks or dipping a little soy sauce or ginger and sesame oil on your main dish before sautéing some appetizers. People can’t get enough chewiness and mushy, and the taste is light. This is their best way to describe it. I don't know you, but I walked into a well-known bar or izakaya in Japan, and put a plate of eyeballs, which made my stomach feel uncomfortable. Imagine looking down and being stared by tuna eyes, there is even a drink called tuna tears shochu and eyeballs.

Grasshopper in Thailand It must be a bit weird to eat insects, but in Thailand, all the dishes are fried very badly. Dip some soy sauce and soy sauce with some soy sauce. In that dish, some crispy animals are a bit bitter. Maybe you can. Compare them to a bag of French fries.

Except for waiting, you cannot never feel normal because they are grasses, because they are said to be delicious, It is completely safe to eat, but it must be cooked before being warned that there are no grass hoppers. Now some locals call them insect popcorn. Yes, imagine going to a box of fried grass a movie. There is no sweet popcorn.

You'd better save bird's nest soup, because bird's nest soup has not been cheap for more than 400 years. This Chinese delicacy has left a dent in people’s wallets. It is usually called the nest of the Oriental Swallow Fish, which may cost two thousand five hundred dollars.

To 10,000 US dollars per kilogram, so basically for a bowl of soup, you’d better prepare a cough for about 100 US dollars. The reason is that it’s so expensive because taking out the nest is very dangerous, and the process of cleaning the nest may take a long time. Collecting these nests will risk their lives during their survival usually go out in the wild in high mountain caves, so you can only imagine these tasks. People must continue to work hard and use bird feathers and Bird's saliva, for the brave who tried it, tastes like gummies, I think I’m good, it’s too weird.

Frog legs in Paris. This is a leg that I may be able to handle. This is a French specialty. Of course, snails also have hybrids between snails and chicken. The taste is quite interesting. Come on, bring a boy. The legend of chewy is as early as In the 12th century, some sneaky monks began to eat the legs of frogs, claiming that they were fish so that they could be eaten without meat, because this made the monks stand out, and soon everyone chewed frogs even in France In the east, frog legs are still popular today. It is estimated that as many as 160 million frog legs are consumed every year. This is really a lot of frogs, but where do they come from? Most frogs are dead. At night in Indonesian swamps, of course, there are more places to find them during the day, but the authorities quickly banned frog catching and farming in the 1980s, so now they are all imported. There is a frog festival every April in Vettel, where locals gather to eat a lot.

There seems to be nothing strange about the rattlesnakes in the southern United States. Let me introduce you to the southern proud rattlesnakes made of fried breadcrumbs and cactus fries on the menu in the southwestern United States. Don’t ask me why, because obviously it’s bland. It’s hard to chew a lot of bones, it doesn’t sound interesting to me, but people are still eating it, okay, okay, are you a little crazy here.

It is almost a cross between a frog leg and a tortoise. It is white tender meat. Because the rattlesnake has a long backbone and is full of tiny ribs, some people even say that it tastes like popcorn chicken.​

So, do you think you have enough courage to try these exotic foods from today? I will not lie, I must have lost my appetite, those dishes are crazy

Back
Top Bottom