Special thread: EACOP updates

eliakeem

JF-Expert Member
May 29, 2009
1662542096547.png

Since the EACOP is gaining momentum, I would like to give my suggestion of having a single thread that will accommodate all matters regarding to development of a project. This will cub the confusion of having a number of threads which talk about EACOP progress. Kindly for your umoja.

1621847888314.png

Attachments

• 1662541801819.png
    1662541801819.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 59

I'm disappointed to learn that the eacop website never updated since December last year. All the land mark events that took place recently never seen in ww.eacop.com. Please the EACOP (especially the responsible office for public relations within EACOP) do a needful to make sure that all current issues are available at your public domain. You are the horse's mouth regarding this project.

I'm disappointed to learn that the eacop website never updated since December last year. All the land mark events that took place recently never seen in ww.eacop.com. Please the EACOP (especially the responsible office for public relations within EACOP) do a needful to make sure that all current issues are available at your public domain. You are the horse's mouth regarding this project.
You can easily contact their webmaster about it, action first, complain later...

You can easily contact their webmaster about it, action first, complain later...

I tried to check the contact of web manager, but didn't see. I hope they got the message coz they are also active JF members.
🤣🤣🤣

Anyone with any updates regarding the project is welcomed in this thread.

tenders are always updated

Back
Top Bottom