Someshaapps Kenya: Branded Apps for schools, colleges and Universities

Edward Wanjala

JF-Expert Member
Nov 3, 2016
Someshaapps

C0xHsQPWgAAmJ85.jpg
Recently we witnessed Kenya's Education Cabinet Secretary Mr. Matiangi bring about the very needed changes in the Education sector in Kenya. This sums up the Education revolution in Kenya where credible and quality education for all is the ultimate goal. In line with this, digitization of Kenya Education is on top gear beating its peers in East and central Africa. The content is being digitized so that learners can easily access notes, practicals, questions and exams on laptops.

This is where Someshaapps comes in. Someshaapps is a branded school, college and university portal and utility platform. The platform links the institutes, administration and management, teachers, parents and guardians and learners in the best way ever. Unites education stakeholders into a family with profound communication and linkage.

Imagine a platform where a parent doesn't have to frequent the school on matters of homework to his/her child, School fees payment, exam results or progress of the learner!

A platform where teachers doesn't have to hustle in signing diaries to parents but communicates swiftly by a button click, he doesn't have to be in school to give directions, and can do all at any given location on the globe!

A system where Administrators communicates to other stakeholders by a push of a button while keeping the log reports. Administrators receives school fees and remits receipt on the go while still keeping accurate and clear financial records. This in turn notifies parents on fees situation and payment records. Important information reaches stakeholders instantly and accurately with allowance to edit any errors!

Academic records are kept and generated accurately anytime they are needed! The parents have track of their kids at job, on the go or even on holiday!!!

Do you own a school in Kenya? This is the chance to have the perfect mate in your programs and all school activities. The end of Education management hustle and bustle.

For More information contact
Email: simrama@live.com
Tel: +254 729 738 452

Lets not forget former PS DR Ndemo who is the father of internet in Kenya today and of the only performing Secretary Dr Matiang'i...

take back your words,don't say the only performing CS. every Kenyan knows that Ambassador Amina has performed greatly than matiangi
I think they are trying, Kamau for infrastructure, Adan for Industrialization, Amina, Foreign Affairs, Nkaisery for internal security and Najib for tourism! Even water Eugene i can remember Galana irrigation scheme etc, I think many are working a part from a few!!

take back your words,don't say the only performing CS. every Kenyan knows that Ambassador Amina has performed greatly than matiangi
Wea??

Umesahau 73 kenyans are in Jail in SS

UMESAHAU a kenya engineer was killed in Ethiopia?

Amb amina is Good Great actually at diplomacy But not for Indivudual Kenyans

This app here is going to revolutionize education spheres in Kenya! It is the work of extremely talented individuals who have looked through the needs of Education synchronization of its operations! It is an app that we look forward to making it the education sector engine in Tanzania nad Uganda as well and as we look forward for EAC education for all! Try it out at someshaapps.com! Education management has never been as easy and sweet as with Someshaapps!
Someshaadz.jpg

You should have allowed demo-accounts for clients to test it before paying for those packages
Yes, that is, what i do! Remember I do customize (Branded) the app to your school name logo icon and theme colors, school members then gets it from Google store with the school name! The school owns it then 100%!

I envies you Kenyan. While your government is implementing better system of education to its citizens, Tanzania is seeking to buy airplane. We wonder how many "wananchi" will afford them.

I envies you Kenyan. While your government is implementing better system of education to its citizens, Tanzania is seeking to buy airplane. We wonder how many "wananchi" will afford them.

You shouldn't worry, your country's problem is your leaders and CCM party.
They are preventing you guys from growing hand in hand with your fellow Kenyan brothers in East Africa because CCM fears that if you are exposed to Kenya's speed you will send them away.
Thus , they will do everything in their power to prevent Kenyans influencing you guys by creating propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom