Simba has 5 foreign good players. That I think, they are very good

Danielmwasi

JF-Expert Member
May 3, 2021
These five players stand out as exceptional contributors to the team:

1. Onana : The Maestro of Footwork

- Onana's nimble footwork on the field is a sight to behold. His dribbling skills and close control make him a formidable force in the attacking third. Opponents struggle to dispossess him, and his creativity often leads to crucial assists.

2. Malone : The Defensive Wall.

- Malone anchors the defense with unwavering commitment. His positioning, timing, and ability to read the game make him an indispensable part of Simba's backline. Opponents find it challenging to breach his solid defensive wall.

3. Kanote : The Box-to-Box Dynamo*
- Kanote covers every blade of grass on the pitch. His tireless work rate and versatility allow him to transition seamlessly between defense and attack. Whether intercepting passes or launching counterattacks, Kanote's impact is undeniable.

4. Ayoub : The Guardian of the Goal
- Ayoub's reflexes and shot-stopping abilities make him a standout goalkeeper. His acrobatic saves have rescued Simba on numerous occasions. Ayoub's presence instills confidence in the entire team.

5. Inonga : The Unyielding Defender*
- Inonga's no-nonsense defending ensures that opponents rarely get past him. His well-timed tackles and aerial prowess make him a nightmare for opposing forwards. Inonga's commitment to protecting the goal is unwavering.

Simba fans can rest assured, HAPA MNA WATU. 🦁⚽

These five players stand out as exceptional contributors to the team:

1. Onana : The Maestro of Footwork

- Onana's nimble footwork on the field is a sight to behold. His dribbling skills and close control make him a formidable force in the attacking third. Opponents struggle to dispossess him, and his creativity often leads to crucial assists.

2. Malone : The Defensive Wall.

- Malone anchors the defense with unwavering commitment. His positioning, timing, and ability to read the game make him an indispensable part of Simba's backline. Opponents find it challenging to breach his solid defensive wall.

3. Kanote : The Box-to-Box Dynamo*
- Kanote covers every blade of grass on the pitch. His tireless work rate and versatility allow him to transition seamlessly between defense and attack. Whether intercepting passes or launching counterattacks, Kanote's impact is undeniable.

4. Ayoub : The Guardian of the Goal
- Ayoub's reflexes and shot-stopping abilities make him a standout goalkeeper. His acrobatic saves have rescued Simba on numerous occasions. Ayoub's presence instills confidence in the entire team.

5. Inonga : The Unyielding Defender*
- Inonga's no-nonsense defending ensures that opponents rarely get past him. His well-timed tackles and aerial prowess make him a nightmare for opposing forwards. Inonga's commitment to protecting the goal is unwavering.

Simba fans can rest assured, HAPA MNA WATU.
Good individual skill set then why simba sc was not competent enough to defeat prison and Yanga fc, when yanga defeated simba by 5 to 1, the so called kono la nyani

Why didn't you include Fabrice and Cloutus in the list? Are they average players?
So far, I haven't understood what the problem with Simba SC is, to the extent of performing poorly in many matches.
I watched the game against Coastal, I was really saddened to see players being so tired that they just walked on the field, not even wanting to receive passes. When they attempted to tackle, they just lunged without causing any disruption.

Why didn't you include Fabrice and Cloutus in the list? Are they average players?
So far, I haven't understood what the problem with Simba SC is, to the extent of performing poorly in many matches.
I watched the game against Coastal, I was really saddened to see players being so tired that they just walked on the field, not even wanting to receive passes. When they attempted to tackle, they just lunged without causing any disruption.
Age limit as Jwaneng team coach suggested.