Sierra Leone striker claims someone wants to end his career with Juju (Charms)

Aaron Arsenal

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2014
Exclusive: Sierra Leone striker claims someone wants to end his career with Juju.

Juju means Charms,!

Sierra Leone striker Mohamed Buya Turay today told BBC the injury that forced him to sit out of the AFCON qualifier against Benin last Sunday was caused by "JUJU".

Buya who recently won the Swedish league and also the golden boot said “I had no toe injury when I played against Lesotho because no one stepped on me or kicked me."

" But I started feeling pain on my toe when I returned to the hotel where our team camped the following day. However the pain worsened when I arrived at the training ground and it extended to the whole foot and later my whole leg.

It was at this point I decided to call some of my family members who took me to a woman native doctor and she told me the cause of the toe injury was because I stepped on a spiritual object in the Leone Stars camp, put there for me by a person who wanted me to get elephantiasis of the leg in order to destroy my career.

She further told me that if I had gone to the hospital for treatment or had used conventional medicine to try and heal the toe that would have ended my career.”

FB_IMG_1589465831824.jpeg

Watu weusi huwa mara nyingi tuna wivu sana hata Mb dogg nilimuona nae analalamika alirogwa koo

Back
Top Bottom