Should CCM be sanctioned?

britanicca

JF-Expert Member
May 20, 2015
Should a national boycott, de-memberzation and punishment /neglection movement be focused on CCM in order to punish it for (and dissuade it from) its greater and greater reliance on using coercive, military might instead of soft-power and diplomacy to solve its disputes with opposition, NGO and Humantarian groups in a post conflicts? Is CCM greatest rogue-party in the country today and if so should it be punished for flouting national norms of behaviour through its over-reliance on military threats, interventions and adventurism? Should a Nation (Citizens) and Country system which is being increasingly destabilised by Government military threats and operations (both overt and covert) react by peacefully destabilising the economy in response to such behaviour by Tanzania? Is it time for the citizens countrywide to turn its collective back on CCM for a period of time and simply refuse to corporate with or join in the party until it abandons its reliance on offensive militarism to promote its slogan and political interests national wide? Is it the time for the global ostracism of CCM as a safeguard for more global peace and the triumph of non-violent dispute resolution in the national system?

Please make reasoned arguments rather than emotional responses or unnecessary threats in addressing this issue. I would prefer to keep this a sober debate rather than a "Camlok-esque" polemic with countering diatribes poisoning civilised debate. It may be a forlorn hope but please try to keep this discussion academic and respectful.

Cc Daudi Mchambuzi BAK Malcom Lumumba Mzee Mwanakijiji Pascal Mayalla
Shark
Petro E. Mselewa

No need of neglecting CÇM , is a good political party East and central Africa indeed

Look at its structure, policies, slogan

In my opinion ,the party to be punished is CHADEMA, as it is a slaughtering party,

R.I.P mawazo,

Then if (JPM and Mutungi)don't take action as soon as possible , yit will be a terrorist group , sure I tell you,

No. The JPM CCM has overthrown regimes within last JK CCM which, by any objective standard, are absolutely horrific to their own people(Masamaki, Nyalandu, Bade,Lowassa followers, etc). These are regimes which time and again have proven they do not respect the ideals of Mwalimu Nyerere diplomacy and anti corruption at all. They simply don't care what the rest of the citizens thinks of them, and that makes political discpline and tactics ineffective at best.

The rest of parties are not going to discplinally shoot themselves in their heads, or be even more beholden to regimes such as CHADEMA and CUF far worse records than CCM, to posture over the JPM CCM overthrowing vicious thugs and fighting corrup groups.

No need of neglecting CÇM , is a good political party East and central Africa indeed

Look at its structure, policies, slogan

In my opinion ,the party to be punished is CHADEMA, as it is a slaughtering party,

R.I.P mawazo,

Then if (JPM and Mutungi)don't take action as soon as possible , yit will be a terrorist group , sure I tell you,

Rubbish

R.I.P Akwilini
Get we'll soon T. Lisu.

Back
Top Bottom