She dumped him but wants him back..........................................

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
She dumped me but wants me back

Updated 10 hr(s) 59 min(s) ago
Related Stories

Renting a Womb

If I were to do it all over again

Making it unique and memorable

Aphrodisiacs: the food for love

Contraceptives interfering with our love life

A possessive workmate

I was dating a lady for many years until she met this lover boy who had a lot of money. He started showing interest in her and within no time she even moved in with him for two years.
This led to our break-up. But she wants me back. Now she is not giving me peace calling me every day and saying she made the biggest mistake of her life. The guy seems to be struggling financially and has gotten into trouble with police. I’m confused as to what I should do with her. She seems desperate for love and my love for her never died. Please advise …
{David}
Your take:
Oh how I wish I were in your position to take my sweet revenge. Call the girl, take her to some cool restaurant, and remind her of the hard times you had trying to call it quits! A cynical laughter would do it all. I assure you when you do this your life will be sweeter than ever. You were taken for granted and I bet you are not that cheap to allow rascals in your life.
{Japheth Kiplagat}

Is she desperate for your money or for your love? It is clear that she left you for the other man because of his classy lifestyle. Do you want to be dumped for the second time after she drains you of the little that is left?
{Dickens Ouma}
David, that woman seems to be after material things other than love. Reserve your love for a more deserving woman.
{Tasma Charles}

David, run, run away from this evil woman! She does not love you at all.
What makes you think she will not run for another loverboy as soon as she finds one? She is only after financial security. Think with your head and not your heart.

{Emily Gathingi}

She left you for the ‘rich’ guy then now she wants to come back because he is broke. This woman is selfish, self-centered and a player. Even if you still love her she is not wife material. Look for somebody who will love you for what you are and not what you have.
{Ben Juma}
If this woman is desperate, are you also in the same situation? Will you please her because she is desperate? You can follow your heart but look at the underlying factors.
{Ogara George}
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it is yours forever, if it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be yours. So take her back — she has learnt her lesson and is ready to settle down.
{Kamau Beka -Mumias}
The girl has learnt a lesson and that is why she is calling you back into her life. Please accept her back and you will see her being good to you in everything. You still love the girl and she is desperate for your love.
{Gerald-Edtec}

Forget that woman and move on with your life. True love knows neither poverty nor riches. It seems she only prefers men with ‘fat’ pockets. There are many fish in the sea so why go back to the wrong one even after having been bitten once? Take the right choice to avoid regrets in future.
{Andera Ngota}
She is being driven by money. The way she deserted you for that man is the same way she wants to leave him. If you allow her back, she will see you as desperate and will not hesitate to dump you when she gets another moneyed-man.
{Peter M. Oyaro}
You love this girl but she doesn’t love you. All she is after is money and that’s why she is running back to you after the other guy went bankrupt. Do not be fooled by this materialistic girl. Move on to find another sensible lady who is not moved by your financial status.
{Oyoo Wycklife}
My take:
That’s the thing about loverboys:
Ladies, you never get the moral of the story about lover boys regardless of how many times you fall prey to their mesmerising tricks.
These boys easily get your attention as they walk the walk and talk the talk. They keep you fascinated, get you pregnant or suck you broke then leave you feeling stupid. But you deserve it if that is what it will take to teach you that not all that glitters is gold. Then when all is said and done, you follow standard procedure; call up the ‘nice’ guys you dumped en-route to lover boy’s hands and explain how naÔve, stupid, selfish, inhuman you were.
So, she is desperate for love
There is one skill that is particularly useful and that is dissecting a problem to identity which ones belong to me and which ones belong to the other person.
It is good that she seems desperate for love but in all fairness, that seems like ‘her problem’. Had she come to you when things were still hot and rosy between them, it would have been worth considering but now, when the guy is flat broke and is probably a fugitive – you would be blind not to see that she is getting back at you as a safety net.
This also shows her perception about your IQ and how much influence she considers herself to have on you.
Dump her like a hot piece of coal:
You can go ahead and give her a shoulder to cry on and a soft place to land. But you will be setting yourself up for much more than you have gone through. There is always something about a woman who cheats on you then easily works her way back into your heart – she will always do that especially when she knows you can put up with any crap to be with her. The right move is to dump her like a hot piece of coal and do it in style.

PHP:
I was dating a lady for many years until she met this lover boy who had a lot of money. He started showing interest in her and within no time she even moved in with him for two years. 
 This led to our break-up. But she wants me back. Now she is not giving me peace calling me every day and saying she made the biggest mistake of her life. The guy seems to be struggling financially and has gotten into trouble with police. I'm confused as to what I should do with her. She seems desperate for love and my love for her never died. Please advise …
 {David}

Money can't buy love........................................

Luv is a personal issue and lonelyness can be you dark cloud if you don't get it as from someone you wish. But you should remember taking back in you some who has betrayed you always lead to more risk that there is a possibility for her to hurt most. Please rethink but to my suggestions never turn back.

Luv is a personal issue and lonelyness can be you dark cloud if you don't get it as from someone you wish. But you should remember taking back in you some who has betrayed you always lead to more risk that there is a possibility for her to hurt most. Please rethink but to my suggestions never turn back. Go ahead someone will come for you.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it is yours forever, if it doesn't, then it was never meant to be yours. So take her back - she has learnt her lesson and is ready to settle down.

1st of all **** her..2nd pole ndugu yangu...ushauri wng tek hr bck bt dnt treat thr the same ways as u wre b4...sasa tret hr kiuanaume zaidi awe anakueshmu bcoz inaonyesha alikua hakuheshmu...tht all dude..!

Rutash.......I am not in this world to make people happier than myself and likewise you too.STAND ALONE THEORY states that ''the strongest man in this world is the one who always can stand himself''.

WENYE PESA NI WENGI NA HATA MIMI NINAZO ASIJE AKAKIMBILIA KWANGU PIA.

I have learn something good from there, siku zote money LOVE inabadilisha sana upepo wa maisha unaweza ukawa mbaya zaidi au unaweza ukawa mzuri zaidi lkn mara nyingi kuna wingi wa mashaka tu pale.