Serial bride weds hubby No9

Ngongo

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2008
AND SHE'S 32 YEAR'S OLDER THAN HER GROOM

SNN0115AA---682G_1320535a.jpg
Here I go again ... Pat ties knot with latest, Mark, 24

SERIAL bride Pat Higgins has married her NINTH husband - a toyboy 32 years her junior.

And despite her eight previous attempts at wedded bliss, the 56-year-old gran vowed: "This time it's forever."
Pat, who once claimed to be "hooked on marriage," wore a full-length cream dress and tiara to tie the knot with supermarket worker Mark Sanderson, 24.

firstpair-682_1320633a.jpg

She is seven years older than Mark's mum and had been married three times before her groom was born.
The pair began a romance after sharing their first kiss over a takeaway pizza.
But despite all her previous practice, Pat managed to put Mark's wedding band on the WRONG finger as they got hitched at the register office in North Shields, Tyne and Wear.

secondpair-682_1320634a.jpg

She placed it on the fourth digit of his right hand instead of on his left.
A source said: "Pat got through her vows swimmingly - but then she has done that a few times before. But it was comical when she got hold of Mark's wrong hand and tried to put the ring on. You'd have thought she would know by now."
There were only around 20 guests at the service, which Mark's parents are understood to have snubbed The source added: "There weren't too many people there and it was painfully obvious Mark's family didn't approve.

thirdpair-682_1320635a.jpg

"Where Pat's side of the room was full, Mark's was empty."
The longest of Pat's marriages lasted five years and the shortest just five days.
She spent £8,000 on her eighth wedding only for it to fall apart after two months.

fourthpair-682_1320636a.jpg

Pat - studying for an Open University sociology degree - got engaged to Mark last year.

p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif
fp.gif

q.gif
http://ad.technoratimedia.com/clk?2...ws/3611270/bride-weds-her-ninth-husband.html,

She said then: "People call me a maneater but that is ridiculous. I'm an eternal optimist and thought every marriage was going to work. But this time I know it will last."
All Pat's hubbies have been younger than her and her five children have been adopted by others.