Schwarzenegger's kids speak out on Web

BabuK

JF-Expert Member
Jul 30, 2008
Mildred Patricia Baena is the mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's out-of-wedlock child, according to ABC News. Baena, who goes by Patty, reportedly had the child about 14 years ago. She worked for the family as a housekeeper and assistant for 20 years before retiring in January. Photos of Baena from her Myspace page are circulating on the Internet. Schwarzenegger's other kids have spoken out on Twitter. Yesterday 17-year-old Patrick tweeted, "i love my family till death do us apart. #family." He also reportedly changed his last name on Twitter to Shriver. His sister Katherine tweeted, "This is definitely not easy but I appreciate your love and support..." Both parents have remained silent on Twitter, choosing instead to issue individual statements to traditional media.
abc_mildred_baena_schwarzenegger_nt_110518_wg.jpg

patrick1.jpg

Oprah Winfrey is a top Yahoo! Search item and will probably continue to be until her last show airs May 25. Yesterday, 13,000 fans attended a star-studded surprise party that will air as one of Oprah's last shows. Guests included Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Madonna, Will Smith, and Jerry Seinfeld. But the most notable guest of the evening was Maria Shriver, who thanked Oprah for her friendship, support, and dedication to the truth. Shriver and Winfrey were seen having dinner the night before news broke of Schwarzenegger's out-of-wedlock child.
If you're looking for plans for today, you might want to hit up a museum to celebrate International Museum Day. Just don't forget your smartphone. That's because many museums nationwide are collecting people's museum experiences on Twitter using the hashtag #musmem. The website museum140.com even live-streams museum tweets. As for which museum to visit, the most searched museum on Yahoo! is the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, New York. This may come as a surprise given the museum has 2,000 Twitter followers vs. the Museum of Modern Art's half-million followers.

Source: ABC/YahooNews

Back
Top Bottom