Salaamu Kutoka Kenya- Vipaumbele vyetu vipo wapi?

Shadow

JF-Expert Member
May 19, 2008
Mhh! kuna maukweli hapa?

Salaams from Kamau In Kenya

Being from a neighbouring country, I hope it is not going to be an offence or problem to post my article in your beloved blog. I have been a follower, and a keen reader of this blog since the fierce debate related to the East African treaty. Ever since, I follow very closely debates and issues on this blog. After all, what affect Tanzanians, affect us Kenyans as well.

After reading this piece, "Tanzania Pay Brazil Price" from BBC, I decided to write something for my neighbours Tanznaians. A countryin the bottom of the poorest in the world, I was shocked on the rationale and thinking of these people.

How could Tanzania pay such a price for Brazil to come and play soccer in Tanzania, while women giving birth are dying in hospitals because they can't get medicine? They could have used the money to modernize their Airport to be the Best in East an Africa.

Allow me to criticize you, in East Africa, Tanzania is the poorest and the most backward in terms of development, but when you say that, Kenyans are seen as very arrogant. NO. This is the truth, and this is he criticism you should take positively. Rational people don't do things like these, if you cant pay teachers, or policemen a decent salary, the education can never improve neither can the country be safe.

Like I said in my previous comments which drew a lot of fire, I lived with Tanzanians in the UK for 8 years, and my roommate whom I can call by the last name "Rutahibwa" was from TZ. He came on the background of education, but I tell you after six months, the man ditched school and joined the first life. He was always asleep during the day and party during the night. He never worked but did not take long either before he started driving Range-Rover and Ferrari. He talks too much and knew everything, and had so much money. I got nervous and moved out; months later he was arrested for drug dealing. Very many Tanzanians i knew in the UK never worked but lived posh lifestyles.

I have called Julus Nyerere, your celebrated and controversial Dr. Shayo, and John Masaka not to be Tanzanians because of their thinking, I called them Tutsis, and Kenyans because they think like Kenyans, and will be glad to see them return to their ancestral land, which happened to be US Presidents birth place.

This football saga, a poorest country in the world paying the richest team in the world millions of dollars is a form of insanity; Kenyans (TAX payers) could not accept anything like this. In Kenya we are ready to die for what we believe in, and that is why I described Tanzanians to be party animals and funniest creatures.

Mjomba Paulo Kamau

Nakuru Kenya

Source: Michuzi Blog.

Ambacho sijakielewa ni kimoja tu; wa-Kenya wame-advance sana kuliko wa-Tanzania? Yaani fikra zao, matendo yao na mienendo yao ni bora kuliko waTZ? Mbona walichinjana baada ya matokeo ya uchaguzi uliopita? Mifano ya wavivu na wapenda shortcut kama Rutaihwa ipo Tanzania tu? Kwani Kenya hakuna wavivu na wapenda shortcut design ya Rutaihwa? Kwani Tanzania hakuna hata jambo moja jema? Binafsi AMEBOA.

Kwanza spelling za jina la Nchi Yetu hii Tukufu kachemsha akasome spelling kwanza asituharibie majina ya nchi yetu huyu mtu.

World Cup 2010: Tanzanians pay Brazil price

By Emmanuel Muga
BBC Sport, Dar es Salaam
999999.gif

_47961636_bra_kaka_226gty.jpg

Kaka is one of the Brazilian stars popular with Tanzania fans

The Tanzania Football Federation is charging record entrance fees for the upcoming friendly game against Brazil on 7 June in Dar es Salaam in a bid to cover the match costs.
Tanzania media reports say the east African country paid up to $2.5 million as a match fee to the Brazilians.

The TFF has remained silent, refusing to confirm or deny the speculation.

To recover the costs, the federation has priced match tickets ranging from US$25 to US$180.
The highest ticket price ever to be charged was US$45 when the country played Cameroon in last year's World Cup qualifiers.

That match grossed over US$500,000. The federation is confident they will be able to recover the costs of the Brazil game through gate collections. "The TFF president has told Tanzanians that bringing Brazil here is very expensive and he urged them to be ready to bear the burden," the federation's secretary general Frederick Mwakalebela said.

"We expect to cover all the costs of bringing the Brazilians here through the gate collections," he said.

Football fans in the country are gripped with match fever and newspapers have been reporting on the progress of the Brazilian stars currently training in South Africa. There was bad news on Monday with newspapers running screaming headlines about Kaka's injury - "Tanzanians to miss Kaka in action," said one sports newspaper.

Mwakalebela said tickets for VIP seats had been over-booked and he expected that the match will sell out. TFF president Ledegar Tega also hoped the costs would be redeemed through gate collections. "This is a responsibility we should take," he told BBC's African sports program Fast Track.

"In the absence of corporate sponsors, I hope people will understand, it is an opportunity for the people to pay a bus fare to the stadium and watch Brazil instead of having to go all the way to South Africa."

Fedha hizi ni nyingi sana kuleta Timu moja. Zimetumika kwa sababu tu hawa ni Brazil.

Maoni yangu: Iwapo tumeamua kutumia mbinu hii ili kukuza utalii, basi ni bora tungeleta timu ndogo ndogo kwa gharama nafuu au hata bure kama Charity.

I have called Julus Nyerere, your celebrated and controversial Dr. Shayo, and John Masaka not to be Tanzanians because of their thinking, I called them Tutsis, and Kenyans because they think like Kenyans, and will be glad to see them return to their ancestral land, which happened to be US Presidents birth place.

This football saga, a poorest country in the world paying the richest team in the world millions of dollars is a form of insanity; Kenyans (TAX payers) could not accept anything like this. In Kenya we are ready to die for what we believe in, and that is why I described Tanzanians to be party animals and funniest creatures.

Mjomba Paulo Kamau

Nakuru Kenya

Hey! Mjomba Kamau I agree with you over the critics you put forward fot Tanzanian, yes it look insane to pay the Brazilian team 3bn Tshs just for one day football match, while we are still struggling to attain a more meaningfull life. Nilipoanza kuisoma hii post I was telling myself, at least our arrogant neighbours now start to think and contribute positively, but only to realise that I was fooling myself, because once you are arrogant always arrongant, and this fact was revealed by the sentences above.

Kamau if we have to compare between TZ and Kenya who who do you think dull minded, those who keep on showcasing themself as the descendants of US president while the president himself dont give a damn about them, or those who feel proud of their motherland being a island of peace desoite of their policemen being paid low? Ni uwendawazimu kwa wakenya kujiona bora, ili hali kwao kuna matatizo kila kukicha. Kamau why dont you showcase your selves as the first East African country to have your sons get married!

By having your sons get married I actually mean homosexual marriage

Kwani wao pamoja na kuwa hawajatumia pesa nyingi kuwaalika Brazil ndo kusema huku KENYA WAGONJWA WANATIBIWA BURE? Nyie wakenya msituletee siasa zenu. Almost every kenyan is a politician and more so most of their decisions and attachments are political. Hebu mtuache sisi na nchi yetu ya TZ. Tibuni tofauti zenu za kuchinjana!

Yaani huyu hana uelewa wowote, alifikiri hatujapata hii habari hivyo kwa fikra zake anafikiri anatukumbusha sisi watz tuamke kwasababu tumeliwa kwa hela ya brazil...kumbe wenzie tulishajadili hadi tumechoka na solution tumeshazipata, sasa sijui anataka tujadili nini, na hapo anajifanya yeye anatoka kwenye nchi ambayo haiko bottom ya list ya umaskini....hapo alipandika anatamba huko kwao kuwa ana akili kuliko watz hivyo amekuja hapa kutuelewesha...ndo tatizo la jirani zetu....tuwasamehe tu hawajui watendalo.

Ameandika hii akiwa na malice ya kutuumiza mioyo kwamba sisi masikini kuliko wao, na kwamba sisi tumeliwa hela, hakuandika kirafiki kama anavyosema, hivyo mpuuzieni tu hawana jipya hawa...baada ya kuona Tz tunanawiri wanahangaika kweli hata kwenye blog zao, wanaogopa kupitwa hivyo wanaongea chochote, mara sijui sisi watz tunazo resources na wao they have the brain kwahiyo hata tukifanikiwa katika nchi yetu wao ndo watafaidi, kuna mambo kibao sitaki hata kusoma forum zao siku hizi.....they are not friendly kama wanavyoongea, wana visa waziwazi kama unavyowaona hapo...

Ambacho sijakielewa ni kimoja tu; wa-Kenya wame-advance sana kuliko wa-Tanzania? Yaani fikra zao, matendo yao na mienendo yao ni bora kuliko waTZ? Mbona walichinjana baada ya matokeo ya uchaguzi uliopita? Mifano ya wavivu na wapenda shortcut kama Rutaihwa ipo Tanzania tu? Kwani Kenya hakuna wavivu na wapenda shortcut design ya Rutaihwa? Kwani Tanzania hakuna hata jambo moja jema? Binafsi AMEBOA.

Ebu tuangalie hili la bilioni kadhaa za kuileta Brazil! Je, linaleta tija kwa taifa letu? nani atabeba mzigo huo? Mlipa kodi? Je, hizo bilioni zisingeweza kubadili sura ya utabibu Mwananyamala au Temeke hospital?

Ujinga mtupu. Siamini mtu kama ww Shadow unaweza kuandika hii insha bila kufikiria. Tatizo ni kuwa kuna baadhi ya wakenya kama ww Shadow ambao bado mnamtazamo finyu sana kuhusu Tz (haswa ambao hawajafika Tz). Hakuna mtu asiyependa starehe na kuna wakenya wengi tu UK ambao hawafanyi kazi na wana deal na unga...na wapo wengi tu ambao ni wapumbavu!!
.don't generalize things..kenya na Tz zote ni nchi masikini hakuna tofauti!!

pia hauna haki kututukana watz kuwa tunaish posh life huko majuu, nenda Finland leo kajitambulishe kuwa wewe ni mkenya utapata reaction yake...dunia nzima mnasumbua sana na hapohapo unataka kutupaka matope watz tumewakosea nini?

Ebu tuangalie hili la bilioni kadhaa za kuileta Brazil! Je, linaleta tija kwa taifa letu? nani atabeba mzigo huo? Mlipa kodi? Je, hizo bilioni zisingeweza kubadili sura ya utabibu Mwananyamala au Temeke hospital?

sijaelewa kama wewe ni mtz au mkenya, kwasababu naona unaandika ukiwa na kisirani na watz si kwamba unataka kutoa hoja ya kuwasaidia watz,,,,kama unakuja kwa lengo hilo, nafikiri haina maana kujadiliana na wewe. kwanza kabisa, hii topic tumeshajadili hadi tumechoka, naomba wahusika waipeleke kule kwenye topic tulizojadili jana hadi tumechoka....huyu ndo anaamka leo kusikia habari hii kumbe sisi wenzie tulishasikia toka majuzi na tumeijadili hadi tumechoka...kiburi majivuno na dharau ndo vinavyofanya watz wasiwaamini wakenya...nyie ndo vizuizi vikubwa sana kwa ushirikiano wa jumuiya yetu...

nafikiri tuwasaidie kuwalipia wakenya hawa ili waje washangae uwanja wetu mpya kama walivyofanya kipindi kile, wivu tu umewajaa kwasababu nchi yao imeshindwa kuwaleta hao brazil....hata kama hela imekuwak ubwa, siwezi kukubali kutukanwa na mkenya aliyekuwa anakufa kw anjaa mwaka jana ten million people hawana msosi afu leo anatuzarau wabongo....only Nairobi imenawiri kidogo, ukienda mikoa mingine ya kenya utatoa mchozi, watu wana maisha magumu kuliko hapa tz, ndo maana wamejazana Nairobi kushangaa kamji kao...kwengine ni balaaaa.

Salaams from Kamau In Kenya

Being from a neighbouring country, I hope it is not going to be an offence or problem to post my article in your beloved blog. I have been a follower, and a keen reader of this blog since the fierce debate related to the East African treaty. Ever since, I follow very closely debates and issues on this blog. After all, what affect Tanzanians, affect us Kenyans as well.

After reading this piece, "Tanzania Pay Brazil Price" from BBC, I decided to write something for my neighbours Tanznaians. A countryin the bottom of the poorest in the world, I was shocked on the rationale and thinking of these people.

How could Tanzania pay such a price for Brazil to come and play soccer in Tanzania, while women giving birth are dying in hospitals because they can't get medicine? They could have used the money to modernize their Airport to be the Best in East an Africa.

Allow me to criticize you, in East Africa, Tanzania is the poorest and the most backward in terms of development, but when you say that, Kenyans are seen as very arrogant. NO. This is the truth, and this is he criticism you should take positively. Rational people don't do things like these, if you cant pay teachers, or policemen a decent salary, the education can never improve neither can the country be safe.

Like I said in my previous comments which drew a lot of fire, I lived with Tanzanians in the UK for 8 years, and my roommate whom I can call by the last name "Rutahibwa" was from TZ. He came on the background of education, but I tell you after six months, the man ditched school and joined the first life. He was always asleep during the day and party during the night. He never worked but did not take long either before he started driving Range-Rover and Ferrari. He talks too much and knew everything, and had so much money. I got nervous and moved out; months later he was arrested for drug dealing. Very many Tanzanians i knew in the UK never worked but lived posh lifestyles.

Mjomba Paulo Kamau

Nakuru Kenya

....whilst it is super sillious to get ones priorities in such a mix up and that USD 3 million could see better use, similar madness is not Tanzanian phenomenon alone. Its all over my dear Kenyan friend. This aint no excuse tho. Its more of a syndrome and has been around for quite a while. It is there in your Kenya as well.
What you should steer away from is to mudsling Tanzania inspite of all our shortcomings. Its one thing for you to have shared quarters with a Bongolander who turned into the nasties you mentioned and completely another to wanting to refer to Bongolanders as lazy, which is typical of some of your countrymen. Some of you guys are justifying stealing our jobs in TZ under that pretext. One of your misguided fellow Kenyan even thinks that TZ is one huhe Beach. Pwani where the collection of lazybones abound.

Some of us have noted how common a behaviour is among the likes of a STUPID Kenyan amass that air of superiority in the region. Without going far, commenting mambo ambayo source ni UPUMBAVU, let me just quote what I read somewhere yesterday. If you think being educated is expensive, try UJINGA (maamndishi kwenye lori la mchanga).

The bunch of you Kenyans are merely, WAJINGA tu.

RE: SALAAMS TO KAMAU FROM KENYA

SOURCE: MICHUZI

MR Kamau, in Germany Kenyan girls especially Kikuyu are leading on prostitution and drugs trafficking business i.e. whether you go to parties or brothel leaving aside a big number of your brothers and sisters seeking asylum here! Go to Frankfurt, Bonn and Berlin and see yourself!

whereas when you go to Mombasa and Malindi Kenyans young boys and girls are engaging themselves in prostitution! that's according the UNICEF Report on human trafficing and child sex (UNICEF - Kenya - Report reveals Kenyan child sex industry of )

putting aside the fact that Nairobi to be a hub of all narcotics and money laundering business in East Africa (www.iss.co.za/pubs/Monographs/No107/Chap3.pdf) .

Recently US$2 bio. was detected in the Government coffers with no explanation where it came from!

Since you have no idea the potential of that match i advice you to keep quiet! First, that match is going to be broadcasted to over 160 countries, i.e. if an average of 10 million people watch the match 160 million people will see the match live! where on this earth can that huge amaount of people watch an event at once if not on special occasions like sports!

Moreover if every match fan gonna pay US$30 a total of US$1.8 mio. forgetting aside the gate fees will range between US$25 to US$180 will be collected as gate fees and that alone will cover the cost of bringing the Brazil team in Tanzania, forgertting TV rights among local TV stations, adverts and the money taifa stars main sponsors are going to chest i.e. NMB and Serengeti Brew.

Second, i am deeply disappointed on how you undermine the whole entertainment industry that tells me how you are outdated, you forget that is we are talking about here! you forget your fellow brothers and sisters will come all the way from Kenya esp. Nairobi to come and watch the match lively apart from those fans in Uganda, Zambia and DRC!

When you talk of Kenya talk of the Southern and Southern West of Kenya, cause the Kenya i know in the North and Northern East don't even know who is the current ruler on that country those Turkanas and the Somalians in Wadwa are still living in the era of raids (Ujima sort of) against the Karamajongs in Uganda and some Ethiopians and South Sudan tribes in the North of Kenya across the border, there is no order and no infrastructure there rather than the Ali Shabash and all other sorts of crime and backwardness! thank Sony Erickson for their solar phone project there!

By the way Kenya has 57% of people living under US$2 a day compare to Tanzania with 38% (Source: CIA country report)! while those Kikuyu inner circle are plandering the country with theft from governmental institutions the likes of TransCentury and Centrum you a kinship you dare to open up your mouth and mocking Tanzania "the poorest country in EA", so who is poor here? your article shows your narrow mindedness and your simply a racist let me say that! and with that arrogance in you i won't be suprized another 2007 ethnic violence cause your atitude can never ends on countries as your name goes you must be advocating the same principles to your rivals for this case Kikuyu, Luhya and the Kalenjins! God mercy on you, i am out of here!

Mdau Geza Ulole

Nimesikitishwa sana na huyu bwana kusema tanzania ndio poorest in east africa, anashindwa kuelewa kua amelelewa katika mfumo wa kuaminishwa maendeleo yanapimwa na GDP? hizo ni very coumofoulage figures nyinyi wakenya ndio masikini kuliko wote hadi mnashindwa kupata basic need kama chakula very immoral! angalia maisha ya mtu mmoja mmoja u prick! kuna mtanzania anaenda kenya kuiba maindi? kuna mtanzania anaenda kenya kuiba ng'ombe?

Kuna mtanzania ana njaa ya chakula hadi tukaitaji maindi ya msaada hadi wabunge wakashiriki kuyaiba? kuna mtanzania anyeenda ku rob bank kenya? we ni mjinga kabisa! kuna mtanzania amebanwa na maisha hadi yuko desperate kujoin federation ili kwenda kenya kufanya kazi kwa mshahara mdogo kama wakenya walivyojaa apa tanzania wakifanya kazi kwa salary ndogo, ETI TANZANIA NI ANNIMALSA AND FUNNY CREATURES, DO U KNOW KENYANS WERE VOTED THE UGLIEST IN AFRICA IN COMPETITION HELD IN BLOMFONTEIN SOUTH AFRICA?

Kwa hiyo Kenya hospitali zao ni free!

mimi sioni kama ameboa, naona jamaa yuko right 90% iweje Tanzania hii ambayo juzi tu Raisi ametoka kukataa kuwalipa wafanyakazi kiima cha chini 315,000/ tu leo hii anaenda kuita Brazil na zaidi kuwalipa hayo mamilioni ya dola, hizo hela kwanini zisingeingizwa kwenye mfuko hata wa maendeleo, wewe jaribu kuangalia, hatuna maji, hatuna barabara, hatuna hospitali na kama zipo hakuna madawa-----------kwani ni tumekuwa wapumbavu kupita kiasi, hili jambo binafsi halijanifurahisha kabisa-------kila siku walimu wanaomba walipwe haki zao lakini wapi---------upuuzi huu

It is quite understandable for a well intentioned person to criticise a neighbor and as far as am concerned it is not an offence or problem.

You made the right decision to write. I can assure you that even in Tanzania many people are questioning the rationale bearing in mind the fact that the Government of Tanzania is struggling to address even the simplest of challenges like building toilets in public primary schools.

True. It defies logic for a poor country like Tanzania to invest millions of US dollars to bring a Brazilian Team while so many basic infrastructures are in shambles for lack of money.

Am not so sure about your assertions that Tanzania is the poorest country in East Africa. You may need to provide statistics to prove your case and clearly explain the kind of development you are referring to. However, I agree with you 100% that Tanzania has failed to pay decent salaries to teachers, policemen and public servants. This was recently verified by the President who claimed, when responding to TUCTA leader, that the government could not raise the salary for public servants because it had no money. I also advise you to take positively the criticism that some Kenyans are arrogant and find reasons why people have that perception of kenyans.

It appears from this quote that you wanted to let us know that you lived in the UK with a Tanzanian. The arguements that follow are full of steriotypes and generalizations and are reflective of your ignorance about Tanzanians and their culture. Tanzania has a population of 40 million people and you happened to live with only one called "Rutahibwa". Surely one person cannot represent the character of 40 million people. Even the very many Tanzanian you knew in the UK can't possibly represent the character of all Tanzanians in the world. Will I be justified if I argued that all kenyan men are gay just because two kenyan gay men married in the UK recently. You will struggle to fault people reading this quote if they characterise the writer as ignorant, arrogant and uninformed.

More generalizations and stereotyping. Your arguments stink. The statements you are making cast doubts on your true intentions of writing this message in the first place. You lived with one Tanzanian in the UK and thought you knew the character of all Tanzanians. You have read about three more Tanzanians and you think they are not Tanzanians but Kenyans.

I agree with you that inviting Brazil was not a rational decision given our economic situation. However, am not sure about your bragging that Kenyans could not accept this. I understand that you have a number of scandals in which millions of Kshs were lost and the culprits are still holding senior positions in your government. A few scandals come into mind:-
(i) Maize scandal
(ii) Anglo Leasing
(iii) Goldenberg (etc)

Bwana Kamau ushauri wangu ni kuwa haina tija wala fahari kuendelea kubishana kuwa ni nani maskini zaidi kati ya Kenya na Tanzania. Kwa taarifa yako matatizo ya Tanzania na Kenya yanafanana kuliko unavyofikiri. La msingi tujadiliane ni jinsi gani tutakomboa nchi zetu toka kwenye minyororo ya ufisadi, umaskini, ukabila na unyonge wa wananchi wa hali ya chini.

Back
Top Bottom