Rwanda Wameweza; Tanzania Tumeshindwa Wapi???

Bad Seed said:
Sawa.. ni ukweli tu wataka sio?? ati mbona Rwanda inaendelea mbele wakati nyie mwa marktime tangia mpewe uhuru?? Here are my reasons.
1. you lack creativity
2. You are so rigid (hate/fear change)
3. Fear competition unlike Rwanda (the EAC issue)
4. Waste alot of time hating and concentrating on your neighbours faults instead of checking your own.
5. You are inherently lazy, mostly due to ujamaa.
6. You education system is by default designed to fail.
7. you have a confidence problem as a country, where you play second feedle to everyone.
8. Paranoia should be your second name, this leads to 'safe' investments, which are not economical.

I can go on forever, I know I will be crucified, but the truth hurts and its about time you learn the truth.

Bad Seed,

..If that is the impression that Kenyans have about Tanzania, then I think it is myopic for Kenyans to believe that any kind of intergration[ this with Tanzanians is going to work

...personally, nadhani Kenya na Rwanda wanataka kuhamishia matatizo yao kwetu. Rwanda wanataka kuwahamishia Wahutu Tanzania, na Wakenya wanataka kufanya Tanzania a dumping ground for their industrial products.

..isnt anyone suprised that up to now Rwanda and Burundi are not united?? hivi hawa si watu wamoja jamani?? but they are up in arms trying to form a 'union' with Tanzania!!

..if the goal is to create a big economic block, market..kwanini Kenya haiungani na Ethiopia ambayo ina population kubwa kuliko Tanzania?

...personally, nadhani Kenya na Rwanda wanataka kuhamishia matatizo yao kwetu. Rwanda wanataka kuwahamishia Wahutu Tanzania, na Wakenya wanataka kufanya Tanzania a dumping ground for their industrial products.

oh dear,another deluded boy!

I see some, who had been supporting Kenyans, now are throwing word punches with them. This is why some of us said earlier on other threads that they need to sort their way of thinking or else they would bring problems to the EAC; that they crave for.

Bad Seed

Apart from six pointless points you made I take two very seriously, even I have noted them. First lack of creativity, not that you have any based on the other six points you made and second rigidness though not through your criteria’s, my reasons are based on the way most think. That is thinking outside the box especially on our Jukwaa la Siasa Forum. So on those lines I would agree with you 100% it seems to be the case in a big way.

The main post raises important questions to us Tanzanians, why is it stopping us from achieving yet others seems to do so with ease. So far I haven’t seen anyone mentioning the discipline part required inorder to succeed. We all know how our government hinders our nations movements through corruption, and protectionism.

Since that is the norm in our country as a results we have many experts who should be spearheading those movements running to join CCM for personal gains, as that is where the rewards are and not in the sectors you have spent years studying so we’re killing that movement. As for the up and coming intellectuals they have already figured out there’s no point in returning to Tanzania with my valuable degree where its not going to be valued. Unless you have someone who had paid for your studies so he/she knows exactly were to hook you when you return.

Apart from that many students with scientific degrees medical, engineering etc choose to stay behind. Mainly for two reasons, first they have been abroad for a long period of time and the rewards and temptations are not enough to lure them back home. Secondly those degrees are highly rewarded in the west especially the UK. So it seems we forget the value of skilled workers especially in Tanzania as a result we go and bring Mzungu to teach us things that many Tanzanians could teach those sectors, only Mzungu will be rewarded handsomely but a native ignored as if his skills were acquired under a mango tree. This falls into your rigid thinking category.

Second creativity issues, it seems most people that argue about politics lack the understanding of society and its people. As if everything is black and white, again we want changes without looking at future consequences of the changes we want nor looking at disciplines that will end this mess for good. Its always the cries all the time ohh huyu fisadi or huyu kaachiwa hivi, or huyu raisi wetu vile moaning moaning and moaning. From wabunge, to its citizens may be we’re moaners too but not in your disrespectful tone.

People will tell you this and argue on the basis of words rather than facts of the matter today it will be they have to go, because they’re no good. Tomorrow it will be wabunge stand up to them, next it will be we need a new administration next it will be mbona mnavunja katiba yenu wenyewe and so forth moaning and nothing is being done only to see their heroes being bought up to join CCM. They will find another hero as in now they have found Samwel Sitta lets see how far he is going to step up to the mighty CCM. This ain’t a bible story were David defeats Goliath with a stone, this is real life situation. We have opposition which all crave to lead the next governments, if they are truly to stand up to mighty CCM shouldn’t they put their differences aside and concentrate on CCM. You have CCM parliament members who claim to be anti Ufisadi yet they fight discreetly without out any purpose is that a way to end all this mess, so who makes the loudest noises is identified as a national hero only to break peoples hurts at the end of it all. Its all shambolic if you ask me.

Yet we all acknowledge the main problem is that the president has so much power and does nothing against those accused. The main sector that produces most problems, is our ministry of Nishati where he the president was once its minister so he knows all about the money tree that could crop under that ministry.

Now were in a situation the accused understand, that Tanzanians know about their participation in all the Ufisadi’s drama. The group is so large spread all over the 'dola' our main power sections. Most hold senior ranks its obvious though some understand the game is almost over but no one will want to stand kizimbani na kujibu mashtaka. So we have entered a new phase; protectionism to oust the individuals who poses a threat to them, its all chaotic.

Yet it could be so simple they win today we lose today but we make sure we close all the lines of their protectionism and open up the business sides of our assets, spread the powers of dola even further, cut down the power of presidency or create bodies that could challenge his veto in the court of law if its in the interest of Tanzanians. Doing all will be a tough asking under the current political weather unless we learn to cut our losses with a pardon and ask for a new open constituency, which scholars should sit down and decide how best to prevent this primitive way of governance as its costing us not just money but movement too. Once we sort this then we can use the money to fund in maendeleo ya kweli.

Vinginevyo ni mchezo tu tena wa vitimbi hule wa masakuu au vioja mahakamani CCM will win the next election JK will make sure the next president doesn’t bring harm to him so they will breed a charm character only when he comes to power return loyalty until some guy comes up with bunduki and bring revolution. Or the bunge should press to reform the constituency that aint going to happen unless a pardon comes with it, those are the facts I see. Funny im never from the truth in most cases just watch.

sorry i had to edit it yeah smatta it was a mess i just saw it myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Masanja,

umemaliza mchezo na kamata tano ya nguvu.
Naona unavijua vijiji vya Kenya mpaka mikoani...wewe mkali!

Mkuu,

hawa ndugu zetu wakiona tumekaa kimya wanadhani Kenya hatuijui. Personally I know Kenya kwa kiasi kikubwa. Ndo maana nikiona vijana wanalipuka hapa naona ni vijana wa juzi waliozaliwa mjini. Infact nina friends wengi sana wakenya nikienda Nairobi nakula kuku na washkaji kama niko hapa Rose Garden. Yaani kweli eti leo ndugu yangu wa Kenya anicheke eti sisi maskini? kwa lipi walilo nalo? Mimi nimekaa Kakamega sana na Meru wakati nafanya research..ndo maana nasikitika hapa na hawa vijana wetu wanaoongea kama wanatoka sayari ya Pluto...

Kinachoniuma zaidi ni kauli kama hizi za akina bad Seed.......Iam sorry to say lakini ndugu zetu wakenya wana kimbelembele sana...kama umesoma nao shule utawajua tuu...Mfano kama Kenya wangekuwa na diplomacy ya Senegal au Tanzania katika bara la Afrika wangekanyaga watu vichwani! Too bad..hawana hiyo diplomacy hata ukiwa kwenye mikutano ya kimataifa ni wachache wanaowachukulia serious. Kwa sababu wana mambo ya kizamani mno..Mpaka naudhika sana....

Yaani sijui tatizo la waswahili ni lipi..lakini inasikitisha kuona waafrika bado tunaona kuwa na maghorofa ndo utajiri. I admit bongo stinks..lakini a Kenyan should be a last person to counsel me on the development aspect.

I still believe Kenya and Tanzania we have lots in common and we can benefit each other immensely. Ila tuache hizi siasa mufilisi za kudharauriana as if Kenya ndo silicon valley ya Africa....Bado mnakula sukuma wiki bana..msidharau wenzenu hivyo.

Well Ab titchaz, why dont u educate your fellow country men who tend to think your country is a little heaven with no problems at all. Teach them about HDI and show them the fact that despite having poverty on both sides of the border, the average kenyan DOES BETTER than the average tanzanian.!

Here we go again.

Like I said earlier hii kitu ya average Kenyan doing better than the average
Tanzanian will not make a difference for the bulk of the people who are
in lower levels of the pyramid. You think such statements augur well with
the IDPs who remain without homes up to today? If anything such kinda
statements are basically meant to propagate status quo where the haves
are busy telling the have nots "dont worry, you are better off than the
average Tanzanian"...such hogwash. Maskini wote ni walalahoi and they
see things through the same lens, be they in Kenya or in Tanzania.

Yes even after saying that the fact remains, kenyans on average do better than tanzanians. Yes we do have problems of poverty IDPs and such and i dont deny that, im just stating a fact. If u dont like them come with your own and stop throwing too many words here and there.

Yes even after saying that the fact remains, kenyans on average do better than tanzanians. Yes we do have problems of poverty IDPs and such and i dont deny that, im just stating a fact. If u dont like them come with your own and stop throwing too many words here and there.

Kibaki, Raila come face to face with starvation reality

Updated 3 hr(s) 47 min(s) ago

By Elizabeth Mwai and PPS

newscap190809_01.jpg

Stung by the country’s pangs of hunger and raw thirst for water President Kibaki and Prime Minister Raila Odinga stuck out the begging bowl to donors and humanitarian groups.

If the food appeal pulls through, the Government expects to receive Sh24 billion worth of food — including cash and medicines — to avert the humanitarian disaster looming large over Kenya. Coming face to face with troubled Kenyans with shrivelled skins, shrunken cheeks and emaciated bodies — who have woken up daily and looked to the sky hoping that rain will fall — they bought 20 bulls for immediate slaughter to feed them.

Now go tell these kinda folks that the average Kenyan is better than the
average Tanzanian. Meanwhile have you ever seen Tanzania do such a
thing?Nah...we dont have such in our country and dont get me wrong we
are not gloating over the suffering of Kenyans. Its time to remove the veil
from your eyes and have a reality check based on whats happening on the
ground and not some figures that are being churned out by western machines.

Last edited:
The HDI is a system developed by the UN. If you dont agree with it then why dont you pull out of the UN then, we all know that 50 percent of your budget is financed by donors so YOUR BEGGING BOWL IS A THOUSAND TIMES BIGGER THAN OURS. Kenyans are dying of hunger but more tanzanians die from preventable diseases and from drinking dirty water and from poor and non existence health care. It you who should open your eyes because statistics dont lie! Again the average kenyan does better than the average tanzanian!

Kenyans are dying of hunger but more tanzanians die from preventable diseases and from drinking dirty water and from poor and non existence health care.

Give us an example of this ambiguity you are trying to state..eti Tanzanians
are dying from preventable diseases and drinking dirty water. These might be
your sentiments and as I always tell people, you can be entitled to your
opinions but you cannot be entitled to facts.

Kenya is being ravaged by hunger and many are dying. Its there in your press
reports but the same cannot be said about Tanzania. Now thats a fact right
there.

P.S. The UN is in the dead center of USA yet the US doesn't agree with everything they
say...but do they pull out of the UN?

Go read the criteria used in determining the HDI before you continue spewing your ignorance. It seems you know very little about hdi no wonder the ignorance. But my point has been driven through, just hope it get into head and realise how ur citizens are doing.

Wako makini kujenga nchi yao baada ya kuathiriwa na vita kwa muda mrefu. kama aliyetangulia, Kagame havumilii ujinga wa kukaa na watu wasio na fikira sahihi.
Huku kwetu tunanyanyuana hata wasionyanyulika wote JK yumo tu.

Rwanda ni waka omba omba, hana pesa, ha wana fasi, If the US leaves them, they are going to starve to death. they don't have anything, therefore they have nothing to fear.

Wewe nawe bure kabisa!
kwani sisi Tz hatuombi? kila kukicha viongozi wetu na mibakuli kwenda nje kuomba.Na wanachopewa hatuoni kinamsaidia mtz gani zaidi ya kuona viongozi tu ndo wananeemeka.
Mfano mmoja ni kesi ya D.Yona anapeleka udhamini wa nyumba yake mwenyewe yenye thamani ya 1.8bilion na anawataka wataalam wakatathmini thamani hiyo.Ametoa wapi huyu?
Tumekaa ooh hawa wameiba madini Congo,siye tunayo mengi na adimu lakini hamnazo.

Sasa tunakosea wapi???????

I see some, who had been supporting Kenyans, now are throwing word punches with them. This is why some of us said earlier on other threads that they need to sort their way of thinking or else they would bring problems to the EAC; that they crave for.

Bad Seed

Apart from six pointless points you made I take two very seriously, even I have noted them. First lack of creativity, not that you have any based on the other six points you made and second rigidness though not through your criteria’s, my reasons are based on the way most think. That is thinking outside the box especially on our Jukwaa la Siasa Forum. So on those lines I would agree with you 100% it seems to be the case in a big way.

The main post raises important questions to us Tanzanians, why is it stopping us from achieving yet others seems to do so with ease. So far I haven’t seen anyone mentioning the discipline part required inorder to succeed. We all know how our government hinders our nations movements through corruption, and protectionism.

Since that is the norm in our country as a results we have many experts who should be spearheading those movements running to join CCM for personal gains, as that is where the rewards are and not in the sectors you have spent years studying so we’re killing that movement. As for the up and coming intellectuals they have already figured out there’s no point in returning to Tanzania with my valuable degree where its not going to be valued. Unless you have someone who had paid for your studies so he/she knows exactly were to hook you when you return.

Apart from that many students with scientific degrees medical, engineering etc choose to stay behind. Mainly for two reasons, first they have been abroad for a long period of time and the rewards and temptations are not enough to lure them back home. Secondly those degrees are highly rewarded in the west especially the UK. So it seems we forget the value of skilled workers especially in Tanzania as a result we go and bring Mzungu to teach us things that many Tanzanians could teach those sectors, only Mzungu will be rewarded handsomely but a native ignored as if his skills were acquired under a mango tree. This falls into your rigid thinking category.

Second creativity issues, it seems most people that argue about politics lack the understanding of society and its people. As if everything is black and white, again we want changes without looking at future consequences of the changes we want nor looking at disciplines that will end this mess for good. Its always the cries all the time ohh huyu fisadi or huyu kaachiwa hivi, or huyu raisi wetu vile moaning moaning and moaning. From wabunge, to its citizens may be we’re moaners too but not in your disrespectful tone.

People will tell you this and argue on the basis of words rather than facts of the matter today it will be they have to go, because they’re no good. Tomorrow it will be wabunge stand up to them, next it will be we need a new administration next it will be mbona mnavunja katiba yenu wenyewe and so forth moaning and nothing is being done only to see their heroes being bought up to join CCM. They will find another hero as in now they have found Samwel Sitta lets see how far he is going to step up to the mighty CCM. This ain’t a bible story were David defeats Goliath with a stone, this is real life situation. We have opposition which all crave to lead the next governments, if they are truly to stand up to mighty CCM shouldn’t they put their differences aside and concentrate on CCM. You have CCM parliament members who claim to be anti Ufisadi yet they fight discreetly without out any purpose is that a way to end all this mess, so who makes the loudest noises is identified as a national hero only to break peoples hurts at the end of it all. Its all shambolic if you ask me.

Yet we all acknowledge the main problem is that the president has so much power and does nothing against those accused. The main sector that produces most problems, is our ministry of Nishati where he the president was once its minister so he knows all about the money tree that could crop under that ministry.

Now were in a situation the accused understand, that Tanzanians know about their participation in all the Ufisadi’s drama. The group is so large spread all over the 'dola' our main power sections. Most hold senior ranks its obvious though some understand the game is almost over but no one will want to stand kizimbani na kujibu mashtaka. So we have entered a new phase; protectionism to oust the individuals who poses a threat to them, its all chaotic.

Yet it could be so simple they win today we lose today but we make sure we close all the lines of their protectionism and open up the business sides of our assets, spread the powers of dola even further, cut down the power of presidency or create bodies that could challenge his veto in the court of law if its in the interest of Tanzanians. Doing all will be a tough asking under the current political weather unless we learn to cut our losses with a pardon and ask for a new open constituency, which scholars should sit down and decide how best to prevent this primitive way of governance as its costing us not just money but movement too. Once we sort this then we can use the money to fund in maendeleo ya kweli.

Vinginevyo ni mchezo tu tena wa vitimbi hule wa masakuu au vioja mahakamani CCM will win the next election JK will make sure the next president doesn’t bring harm to him so they will breed a charm character only when he comes to power return loyalty until some guy comes up with bunduki and bring revolution. Or the bunge should press to reform the constituency that aint going to happen unless a pardon comes with it, those are the facts I see. Funny im never from the truth in most cases just watch.

sorry i had to edit it yeah smatta it was a mess i just saw it myself

Hali vipi Juma, Nice piece hapo bwana.

Politics ndio inatuharibu sana wana East Africa, power play ambayo inachezwa parliament na state house sio mchezo, what we are fed by the media is just an eigth of what really goes down. Politicians are selling our countries for the highest bidder while we stay slaughtering each other in the name of tribalism and party politics, we will always be poor if we dont change our state of mind, we should look beyond all our differences and concentrate on our strength together as a country and as a block (EAC),watoto wa wenzetu (wanasiasa) wanasoma kwa the best schools huko ngambo wakati wengi wetu wanapeleka watoto kwenye public schools ambapo hamna ammenities za kutosha, wanafeli mithihani and they join the viscious cycle of poverty, and thus becoming fodder to politicians and their militias.

Its about time we start celebrating the few good leaders we have kama Mh. Paul Kagame, he has the interest of the country at heart and the progress seen is undeniable. He doesnt tolerate corruption, and am sure he doesnt give kick backs to his cronnies by giving them Gvt posts they dont qualify for. Hapa Kenya mie na mfagilia mishuki, though a dictator, he is one of the best leaders Kenya has ever seen, he leads from the front, and makes changes in whichever ministry he is given (security, Transport, Enviroment). Tanzania kuna Rais Kikwete, the young man is eloquent and seems to be driving his country well enough.

As Young men and ladies, we should also strive to better our countries, we have shouted enough, its about time we take what is rightfully ours. We are the future, and even if we comment about our politics on blogs and forums daily, we are not making a major impact.. Yes we are passing messages across, but how many of our people have access to comps or smart phones to read what we have penned down? Not many, and that is why we should practise our freedoms to demonstrate, use civil education, e.t.c so that what we fight for is in the open for all to see.

We need young, revolutionary, brave leaders, people who will steer our countries to prosperity and end every ill that the older generation of leaders have brought to us. The constitution will not change our country, only responsible leadership will, and its sad to say, I dont see any (in Kenya) in the near future.

Go read the criteria used in determining the HDI before you continue spewing your ignorance. It seems you know very little about hdi no wonder the ignorance. But my point has been driven through, just hope it get into head and realise how ur citizens are doing.

Hebu kwanza punguza kujifanya mjuaji ndugu,

Kuna la maana gani la kujivunia hapo kenya?, tangu lini masikini akamcheka masikini mwenzake? eti hoo mimi sio masikini sana?. Kazi iliyopo mbeleni ni kubwa sana kama mentality za wakenya wengine ni sawa na zakwako maana nchi yenu haitaendelea kamwe kwa kujisifia na kudhani tayari maendeleo yameshapatikana!. Nakuomba ubadilike.

Amani.

Hebu kwanza punguza kujifanya mjuaji ndugu,

Kuna la maana gani la kujivunia hapo kenya?, tangu lini masikini akamcheka masikini mwenzake? eti hoo mimi sio masikini sana?. Kazi iliyopo mbeleni ni kubwa sana kama mentality za wakenya wengine ni sawa na zakwako maana nchi yenu haitaendelea kamwe kwa kujisifia na kudhani tayari maendeleo yameshapatikana!. Nakuomba ubadilike.

Amani.

Atabadilika tu, mpe mda. Its a case of the pot calling the kettle black, no one is better, we all depend on foreign aid and grants. We need each other so much it hurts.

Ni kweli mkuu watanzania tumelala sana mpaka tunashinwa kuwatumia wasomi tulionao kwa ajili ya maendeleo ya nchi yetu. Unapoongelea maendeleo katika teknologia Rwanda kumbuka kwamba kwamba mkuu wa chuo kikubwa kabisa cha sayansi na teknologia cha kigali(Kigali institute of Technology ) kinachosaidia sana kuzalisha wataalamu na mawazo mapya ya kisayansi n Mtanzania anaitwa Prof.Rwakibamba,alikuwa frustrated pale UDSM ndo akavutwa na Kagame,sasa kafanya mambo makubwa sana

wadau, hili limenigusa sana na linaniumiza sana. Siwafichi hawa jamaa wametuacha sana. Mwaka jana nilibahatika kwenda Rwanda nikatembelea miji mbalimbali hakika hata kama ni wewe utapenda jinsi wanavyoendesha mambo yao. wako very systematic. Japo vita vimewaathiri kwa kiwango kikubwa lakini wanakuja juu vibaya mno. tuwape miaka kumi mbele tutajikuta tukisema ooh mwaka 2008 tulikuwa nao sawa kiuchumi Stupid Tanzania. I hate this statement than anything else. natamani anayetamka hii sentensi nimchome mdomo kwa panga lililotoka jikoni likiwa jekundu ili asiongee tena.

Tunataka kiongozi mtekelezaji, asiyependa kuchekacheka ovyo kama malaya, asiyependa kusafirisafiri hovyo kama mtalii, na asiyeongea sana. We need a leader with full of action. BADO HATUJAWA NA KIONGOZI HAPA.kila siku wanaenda kwa watu kama mbwa wanaozurura nyumba za jirani kutafuta makombo. Yet hawaji na chochote kipya japo yapo mengi ya kuiga kutoka kwa watu. Watakuja na kukuambia oo tumefanikiwa kupata msaada wa kiasi fulani cha pesa kutoka ...........HUU NI UMALAYA WA MAWAZO WA KUSUBIRI KUPEWA. HATA KIONGOZI AMEGEUKA OMBAOMBA, WANANCHI JE INAKUWAJE? WHY DON'T WE USE WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR. HAWATAKI KUFANYA HIVYO ILA KUOMBA NA KUIBA NDIO MAJUKUMU YAO KWA SASA.

WENYE SHIDA KUBWA KAMA SUDAN, ZIMBABWE N.K WAOMBE NA SISI PIA TUOMBE TUTAFIKA KWELI?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom