Rundo la Maiti lafukuliwa Nigeria, Kanisa latajwa kuhusika

Mphamvu

JF-Expert Member
Jan 28, 2011
Kanisa moja huko Enugu, Nigeria limetajwa kuhusika na maiti zilizofukuliwa kwenye mashimo ya kina kifupi kando ya Barabara ya Enugu - Port Harcourt.

Wakaazi wa eneo hilo walipata sehemu za mwili wa binadamu na miili ambayo haikuharibika bado kwenye jengo moja jirani na eneo la tukio, hivyo kutoa ripoti kwa walinzi waliofuatilia hadi kubaini mahali ilipofukiwa miili hiyo.

Tuhuma za wakazi zimewaendea Wamiliki wa Jengo ambamo viashiria vilikutwa, ambao ni kanisa husika.
Residents of Ugwuaji in Enugu State grips with shock, following the discovery, Monday evening, shocking images of dead bodies buried in shallow graves along the Enugu Port-Harcourt Express Road.

The incident, which occurred at the Ugwuaji Area of the State has kept residents in tears.

Reports had that human parts and fresh dead bodies were discovered at an uncompleted building, inside a bush along the Express Way.

A source hinted that curious villagers raised the alarm, which prompted security agencies to invade the location.

In the meantime, villagers are pointing accusing fingers on the owners of the building, new church located close to the scene.

Dead-Bodies-at-Building-Foundation.jpg

One of those who were at the scene described the act as “wicked and the most inhuman action I have seen in my entire life.”

“I was traveling when I saw the crowd there and had to stop. This is wickedness of the highest order. Accusing fingers are being pointed at a particular new church along that road; I don’t know who did this; but I must say that the wicked will never go unpunished.

“People no longer value human lives; for whatever purpose this was done, it is heart breaking”, he lamented.

However, the police is yet to make official statement on the matter.

3334442_3_jpg799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9

Back
Top Bottom