Robinho blow for City!

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 4, 2007
Its all going wrong for City, kuna tetesi kwamba jamaa kaamua kuondoka baada ya kugombana na Mark Hughes.......

Robinho - No Kaka influence

City striker keen to explain decision to leave training camp

Robinho has stressed that Manchester City's failure to sign Kaka did not influence his decision to leave the club's training camp.

Brazilian ace Robinho walked out of the warm weather camp in Tenerife on Monday night in order to return to his homeland for family reasons.

However, reports suggested that Robinho had stormed out after City's bid to sign his compatriot Kaka from AC Milan had collapsed.

In an attempt to quash the notion of any unrest, Robinho has explained the reasons behind his seemingly abrupt exit from the squad.

And the playmaker is confident that any problems with the Premier League club will be resolved when he returns to England.

"I would like to make it clear to the fans what the situation is, so that they can understand my decision to fly home to Brazil," Robinho told his official website.

"Earlier in the month I made Manchester City aware that I needed to return to Brazil, because of a family matter. The club agreed and I was grateful to them for this.

"Up until yesterday it was my understanding that the club had no problem with my plans.

"I feel it is important to underline that I did not return to Brazil because of the Kaka deal.

"He is one of my good friends and it would have been great to see him at Manchester City - but it had nothing to do with his decision to stay in Milan.

"I will return to the club and hope to sort out this matter as soon as possible. I am committed to helping Manchester City become the force the owners assured me they will become."

skysports.com

Back
Top Bottom