Plastic carrier bags ban in Tanzania

Miss liquid

Apr 25, 2019
Plastic bags are big source of pollution

Plastic has become such a part of our dail lives that it can be difficult to even think of removing it completely, but we have some really reasons to make a switch:

1. Plastic contain endocrine disruptors linked to hormone ploblems and they can be harmful to human health since many people carry specific foods within it.

2.The chrmicals in plastics have polluted our environment, especially oceans. This demage may already be irreversible and is still increasing.

If your health isn't a big motivator, consider that plastic chemiacals have been found under 20 feet of ice in the antarctic where there is no human habitation or waste and that many anaimal species are also being affected by our plastic wastes.

Plastics contain some type of harmful chemical, but plastic bags are one of the worst offenders.

Plastic bags takes over 1000 years to degrade, realising chemicals the entire time.

These are the most common ocean waste and they harm thousand of species of ocean wildlife each year which is estimated to be 40,000 +pieces of plastic floating in each square mile of the ocean.

Way to go...this has been long overdue
Zanzibar has been without plastic bags for years now....Kenya introduced the plastic bag ban in 2017 and all is going well. I hope the ban wil be effective....

Lets' use other biodegradable bags and say no to plastic....
1. Paper bags
2. Cotton bags
3. Canvas bags
4. Jute bags

Zanzibar has been without plastic bags for years now....Kenya introduced the plastic bag ban in 2017 and all is going well. I hope the ban wil be effective....

1. Paper bags
2. Cotton bags
3. Canvas bags
4. Jute bags
View attachment 1082381
Re usable bags is the way forward, the population should be encouraged to walk with a spare bag for any goods you will happen to buy.

1. Paper bags
2. Cotton bags
3. Canvas bags
4. Jute bags
View attachment 1082381
Yeeees
Say no to plastic bags
Its possible
2019 time for Tanzania
Lets go green

These are the bags we used way back, before then President Mwinyi opened doors for free trade. I remember as children my friend Ali was sent to the shop to buy 2kg of rice for dinners.

It had started raining by the time Ali left the shop but all was in his mind was rice on a plate. So he rushed home in a heavy rain. Poor Ali, he reached home with a handful of rice.

Hizi plastic bags zimeniharibia shamba langu hazifai kabsaa
Sasa kile kiwanda changu kitafanya vzr nitauza mifuko mingi Sana ya karatas karibun Sana

Hizi plastic bags zimeniharibia shamba langu hazifai kabsaa
Sasa kile kiwanda changu kitafanya vzr nitauza mifuko mingi Sana ya karatas karibun Sana
Sana, plastic bags ni aina ya taka zinazokera sana
Ukizichoma ni shida zikibaki ni shida
#support plastic ban TZ#

Back
Top Bottom