Picha: Ulimboka na JK

Chenge

JF-Expert Member
Oct 5, 2011
uli.JPG

ndio yule deo aliekua nae ile siku ya tukio.....

BIG Yes!
The guy is very familiar in the corridor of power. I remember once (in the 1st term of JK) he introduced me to Hon. Hawa Ghasia. I can't say much about the sense of double-crossing but my emotions and intelligence are skeptic on the friendhsip and trust among the two!

BIG Yes!
The guy is very familiar in the corridor of power. I remember once (in the 1st term of JK) he introduced me to Hon. Hawa Ghasia. I can't say much about the sense of double-crossing but my emotions and intelligence are skeptic on the friendhsip and trust among the two!
Anybody know his whereabouts?

BIG Yes!

mhh....ur a cospiracy theorist i can tell...kumbe this guy is very well known kwenye system ndio maana they left him behind coz they cud hav taken both of them....gotcha now!!

BIG Yes! The guy is very familiar in the corridor of power. I remember once (in the 1st term of JK) he introduced me to Hon. Hawa Ghasia. I can't say much about the sense of double-crossing but my emotions and intelligence are skeptic on the friendhsip and trust among the two!
Mh...i am scared of u.....

BIG Yes!

You have something to open our eyes. Can you go further?

Lakini ni kwanini walienda madaktari wadowadogo kwa umri tu, si ndo mpaka jamaa akajua hawa ni CDM. Kweli Magamba hawawapendi vijana, ila tu wale vijana wenye mawazo ya kizee kama Nape na Nchemba.

Lakini ni kwanini walienda madaktari wadowadogo kwa umri tu, si ndo mpaka jamaa akajua hawa ni CDM. Kweli Magamba hawawapendi vijana, ila tu wale vijana wenye mawazo ya kizee kama Nape na Nchemba.

Kuna Daktari aliyeko nyuma ya vasco, ana mvi, ni professor Yongolo daktari bingwa upasuaji kibofu na mafigo muhi2

Back
Top Bottom