Papa’s Love 💖

Kasie

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2013
I have come across so many phrases praising about MAMA, mama is the best, mama you rock, mama you are my world and so forth. And some of the daring folks cross the line wanting me to be on their side spelling about mother’s love, that it is far way pure love than any love you can get in this world.

That pushes me to speak about my Papa…… What is Papa’s love…??

Please Note: This does not mean mother’s love is not pure and the most love in this world, let’s go to the end of the phrases and tell me what you got from this phrase.

Since the day I open my eyes and get to see the world I see the face of my Papa smiling. He is the only love I have in this world. He has been there for me, whenever am awake and open my eyes I see my Papa smiling, sometimes I ask myself, is he staying awake watching me sleeping? If not how does he know that am about to awake and he steps there staring at me smiling waiting for me to open my eyes….!!! Couldn’t figure out…

He feeds me with bottled milk and all healthy baby foods,
he sing for me whenever I was worried and while in sorrow,
he teaches me how to speak,
how to take care of myself and my things,
how to behave,
he takes me to school,
he takes me to church,
he teaches me how to pray,
how to help others,
he teaches me how to forgive and forget,
how people behave behind your back and how to react on that,
he teaches me how to manage time,
how to keep time,
he teaches me how to cook,
how to clean the house,
how to take care of my body,
how to face my consequences whenever I make a mess,
he teaches me how to be responsible…

Well he teaches me so many things to date he is the best teacher, lecturer, professor and doctor of his own I have ever had in my life.

I adores my Papa’s love as that is the only love I had in my whole life. You’ll ask yourself, was your father not working? Was he not travelling? He is the man; he dares his life for me.
He manages his meetings and daily works upon my schedules like at this time Kasinde is supposed to attend church choir,
he was on time come to peek me up and take me where I was supposed to be.
He teaches me by doing not by speaking, I practically learn things from my Papa by seeing (note that seeing is believing and living),
he teaches me how to exercise and take care of the body,
how to grow raw food for the healthy body,
he teaches me classic outings to low life outings and how to behave on both in case I date either of the man (classic or low life).
He teaches me how to manage my finances and be independent.

And the most beautiful thing is, he teaches me how to read man’s mind…… (aahahahahhahahahhaaaa)

My Papa is the best Papa and Papa’s love is the most tender love in the world.

I have never seen my mama, I have never experience mama’s love and I can’t figure out how mama’s love is to the level when the world sing about mama, I ask myself like are they serious…???

Have they met my Papa, he is the super hero. My Papa never want to talk about my mama, so long as I have never miss a pinch of parent love, I did not ask again.

What he confidently tells me is, Kasinde before I kick the bucket, whoever (man) approaches you to have your hand, please bring him to me I want to have words with him not to destroy what I have planted in you because I will keep on smiling up there knowing he is watering the seedling I have plant and take care of with all my soul, love, energy and unconditional love.

I know there are different characters in man and woman, am not here for that. Am here to praise and courage women and men out there to do your best to your children.
Mama, Papa, keep on watering the seedling, let it grow well, do not let your seedling get harm or destroy or dry for lack of water or too much sunlight neither allow it to flow away with floods.

Let not your seedling be eaten by goats or cows, nor harvested before its time by burglars.
If you are a Papa or a Mama do your responsibility to your child without expect any return, nature will come back to you.

I Love you so much Papa, sorry for clogging your email this Friday.

Your Lovely Daughter Kasinde.

I have come across so many phrases praising about MAMA, mama is the best, mama you rock, mama you are my world and so forth. And some of the daring folks cross the line wanting me to be on their side spelling about mother’s love, that it is far way pure love than any love you can get in this world.

That pushes me to speak about my Papa…… What is Papa’s love…??

Please Note: This does not mean mother’s love is not pure and the most love in this world, let’s go to the end of the phrases and tell me what you got from this phrase.

Since the day I open my eyes and get to see the world I see the face of my Papa smiling. He is the only love I have in this world. He has been there for me, whenever am awake and open my eyes I see my Papa smiling, sometimes I ask myself, is he staying awake watching me sleeping? If not how does he know that am about to awake and he steps there staring at me smiling waiting for me to open my eyes….!!! Couldn’t figure out…

He feeds me with bottled milk and all healthy baby foods,
he sing for me whenever I was worried and while in sorrow,
he teaches me how to speak,
how to take care of myself and my things,
how to behave,
he takes me to school,
he takes me to church,
he teaches me how to pray,
how to help others,
he teaches me how to forgive and forget,
how people behave behind your back and how to react on that,
he teaches me how to manage time,
how to keep time,
he teaches me how to cook,
how to clean the house,
how to take care of my body,
how to face my consequences whenever I make a mess,
he teaches me how to be responsible…

Well he teaches me so many things to date he is the best teacher, lecturer, professor and doctor of his own I have ever had in my life.

I adores my Papa’s love as that is the only love I had in my whole life. You’ll ask yourself, was your father not working? Was he not travelling? He is the man; he dares his life for me.
He manages his meetings and daily works upon my schedules like at this time Kasinde is supposed to attend church choir,
he was on time come to peek me up and take me where I was supposed to be.
He teaches me by doing not by speaking, I practically learn things from my Papa by seeing (note that seeing is believing and living),
he teaches me how to exercise and take care of the body,
how to grow raw food for the healthy body,
he teaches me classic outings to low life outings and how to behave on both in case I date either of the man (classic or low life).
He teaches me how to manage my finances and be independent.

And the most beautiful thing is, he teaches me how to read man’s mind…… (aahahahahhahahahhaaaa)

My Papa is the best Papa and Papa’s love is the most tender love in the world.

I have never seen my mama, I have never experience mama’s love and I can’t figure out how mama’s love is to the level when the world sing about mama, I ask myself like are they serious…???

Have they met my Papa, he is the super hero. My Papa never want to talk about my mama, so long as I have never miss a pinch of parent love, I did not ask again.

What he confidently tells me is, Kasinde before I kick the bucket, whoever (man) approaches you to have your hand, please bring him to me I want to have words with him not to destroy what I have planted in you because I will keep on smiling up there knowing he is watering the seedling I have plant and take care of with all my soul, love, energy and unconditional love.

I know there are different characters in man and woman, am not here for that. Am here to praise and courage women and men out there to do your best to your children.
Mama, Papa, keep on watering the seedling, let it grow well, do not let your seedling get harm or destroy or dry for lack of water or too much sunlight neither allow it to flow away with floods.

Let not your seedling be eaten by goats or cows, nor harvested before its time by burglars.
If you are a Papa or a Mama do your responsibility to your child without expect any return, nature will come back to you.

I Love you so much Papa, sorry for clogging your email this Friday.

Your Lovely Daughter Kasinde.
Nice poem♥️♥️♥️