Nimemtia mimba mchepuko na kutoa hataki

Nimetimia aisee imeshindikana ,
Hadi nilimtel atoke na jamaa then ambandike then itabaki kua our secret jins ya kumseidia huduma muhimu bila huyo jamaa kuelewa llte just akuze mtoto

But i failed yaan nimeruka mishale yote those years nimekuja kunasa baada ya ndoa
ana miez mingap

So now the worst thing to happen to a cheating man is impregnating a woman who isn't his wife...what about integrity? Disrespect? Huh? health issues?

The sad thing is the wife might be knowing about the ongoing affair, or she could also be cheating(men think women are naïve).

You see, its better to remain married in Africa than leave a cheating partner.SO PATHETIC.

Well, atleast I know I have never and won't ever remain in a toxic relationship no matter what.
If you can't stay committed why get in a commited relationship at the first place?

Stay single, have sex with whoever you want than sleeping around giving stupid names to your fellow human beings like mchepuko. No,just call yourself a whore.

Commitments don't work for everyone, save yourself from these kinda troubles and fakeness.

My advice to the this dude who is getting hyped by his fellow men here..always remember that for whatever you do,whenever,wherever, most of the times women hold all the aces...at the end of the day it is your life you are screwing up instead.

I said what I said
YOLO.

Unashangaa nn wewe? Kwani alikushikia Bunduki Umkojolee? Si ww mwenyewe umeponzwa na Miny*** yako! Umevuna ulichopanda usijifanye kuchanganyikiwa wala kumlaumu Dada wa watu wakati ulitaka mwenyewe.
Duuu! Mwanamke una maneno ya kuntu, punguza ukali wa maneno. Isije kuwa mtoa mada ni mumeo. Tumia lugha za faraja kwa mwenzako.

Si huridhiki na mwanamke mmoja.?
Bana pumbu ujiandae kulea familia mbili
Hio ndo haki ya kutaka uwe na wanawake wawili

So now the worst thing to happen to a cheating man is impregnating a woman who isn't his wife...what about integrity? Disrespect? Huh? health issues?

The sad thing is the wife might be knowing about the ongoing affair, or she could also be cheating(men think women are naïve).

You see, its better to remain married in Africa than leave a cheating partner.SO PATHETIC.

Well, atleast I know I have never and won't ever remain in a toxic relationship no matter what.
If you can't stay committed why get in a commited relationship at the first place?

Stay single, have sex with whoever you want than sleeping around giving stupid names to your fellow human beings like mchepuko. No,just call yourself a whore.

Commitments don't work for everyone, save yourself from these kinda troubles and fakeness.

My advice to the this dude who is getting hyped by his fellow men here..always remember that for whatever you do,whenever,wherever, most of the times women hold all the aces...at the end of the day it is your life you are screwing up instead.

I said what I said
YOLO.
Baby cheers to this..