Nijifunze kipi wakuu Kati ya Web Development au Data science/analyst

Sikudokoa Mboga yako

JF-Expert Member
Mar 13, 2022
I just got a laptop after several months of saving. I'd like to learn data science or Web development vigorously. Is it feasible to learn both? If yes, which should I start with?. I learn one has to start with learning python if one chooses to embark on the path of data science and Web development.

NB:Wakuu kichwani ni mweupe kuhusu haya mambo na nimesoma sheria.

Hivyo vitu havifananani ni field mbili tofauti, Kwa kuwa umesoma sheria na ndo unaanza kujifunza, ningekushauri usome kwanza basic programming with python ukishaelewa vitu mbali mbali anza kusoma web development kwa kutumia python. Hapo baadaye ukiwa mzoefu ndo uende kwenye data science. Data science inavitu vingi vya kujifunza hasa statistics, programming na machine learning. Kila la kheri

I just got a laptop after several months of saving. I'd like to learn data science or Web development vigorously. Is it feasible to learn both? If yes, which should I start with?. I learn one has to start with learning python if one chooses to embark on the path of data science and Web development.

Depends on what you want to do with your newly acquired skills. Maybe you could solve some of the problems lawyers have with data.
Or web development if you want to build platforms on your own to help you with your job

But for pay, i’m certain data science pays much better than web development and there are few data scientists out there for Tz i guess. But you gotta get real serious with it.

If you’re looking for something to get your feet wet in IT, then web development is a good way to go. And learn python as well as it can be used for both data science and web

Web development jobs are many but unless you get a really good project the pay is usually under 1M

Passion yako ni nini hasa na Goal yako ni nini pia. Baada ya kutambua hivyo then unaweza ukaamua nini usome hapo kwasababu hizo ni direction mbili tofauti hata language zake kwa kiasi kikubwa ni tofauti.

Back
Top Bottom