need help

oscarnyondo

Aug 14, 2011
hi.am tanzanian i need someone to sponsor my studies at institute of information technology here in Tanzania but i don't have parents all died.if you have ability pls help me.contact me through email onyondo@yahoo.com or mobile call +255659 80 65 92

Pole sana; kama I wish I could but I am mlalahoi tu....I pray God to intervene and provide; He is able. In any case, try government loan if nothing comes handy sooner. You are in my prayers.

These days we need friends with benefits likewise, partners with benefits. So, what will this person benefit from you after sponsoring your studies?

Hey bro, i am trying to be in your shoes but they say ain't nothing easy now days....visit some charity orgs/NGO's with your CV, admission from college, proof that you need assistance in school fees, method of paying fees to school e.g. College's a/c number and any other documentary evidence that will easen your story. You can also try to see some CSR personell in big companies that have policy of helping the needy/donation....if all this bounce, go see some rich fellas like Mengi, Bakhressa, Sabodo...etc....i am outta here!

My advice for u is to seek a job and enroll. Urself with the open university. The time table is more flexible, fees is reasonably cheap and u can kill 2 birds at per. Hali ngumu sana hata ndoto hatuoti tena siku hizi.
All the best

My advice for u is to seek a job and enroll. Urself with the open university. The time table is more flexible, fees is reasonably cheap and u can kill 2 birds at per. Hali ngumu sana hata ndoto hatuoti tena siku hizi.
All the best
Umemshauri vizuri sana.... Nmecheka hali ngumu mpaka ndoto hatuoti, lol mke mwenza umepinda asee.

Back
Top Bottom