Ndege ya Air Tanzania yapata ajali ikiwa na abiria 35 Kigoma, hakuna vifo

I don't think such information will be easily obtainable. You bet if wikipedia failed to get information, you will not get anything. However I think there is much sloppiness when it comes to maintenance of Air Tanzania's fleet. at least that has been exposed by this crash and this is not ingorance but failure to undertake maintenance of AT planes and restocking. They are lucky it happend at their backyard. If it were to happen on foreign land that would be a story to tell.

answer is simple, theres nothing to write about ATC. They have no more birds left.

the plane was not air worthy, atleast oflate. It had to be decommissioned for some 8 months last year to undergo renovation in SA but now its gonne, total loss!!! glad the passengers survived.
Just a query, ATC operates how many planes? Wikipedia isnt giving me anything.

I saw somewhere that "The Airline" had two….and it is during that time that one of them was undergoing recuperation in SA…..

I saw somewhere that "The Airline" had two….and it is during that time that one of them was undergoing recuperation in SA…..

Talk about operating an airline on a shoe-string budget. It had to be re-introduced even after aviation practitioners decomissioned it?

it seems whilst the current was on ICU, the other got a cold and crashed. Totally written off. (it must be the B737-200).....things are pretty bad for the aviation industry down south i.e. the govt side. With the latest devts, the said ''Airline'' is just but a logo awaiting museum status certification.

It's unfortunate that they are completely "air-locked" hope they will not increase the $200 tourist vans charges for cost-sharing of the ATCL rescue

Now thats a concern even to me. Just curious, What will the C-i-C use to effect those trips around the world in bargain of 40%? trips kwisha!!! (someones head is aching BiG BAnG!!!!)

People are talking too much while they don't know who blame.Gvnt is the number one.
All atc crashes,The main reason was the runways.Mwanza not properly constracted during rain it get flooded at the middle of it.
Kigoma much worse,rough runway+rain,siucide mission.Gvnt takes landing fees but it doesn't re-invest to airports.
So,let's the gvmnt fufils its responsibilty and we will start pointing fingers away.
nd reason can be human error or Technical problem.so let's tthe investigation get
Finishe,and we will know who is the witch.
Before the crash,Atc was operating on one a/c Dash 8-q300,while the other one is still under Checks
So they are officially have one plane now,which is still in the garage.Gvnmt promised to pump in some money to re birth the company,
About 16billion Tsh,which is just politics,no coin has been pumped in.
GOVERNMENT isn't serious,so as its workers!!!
Any Aviation issues contact me.
Sorry if I miss spelling,I wrote through phone,in the traffic Jam

Now thats a concern even to me. Just curious, What will the C-i-C use to effect those trips around the world in bargain of 40%? trips kwisha!!! (someones head is aching BiG BAnG!!!!)

So the 40% might also become history…I wonder where is Wacha, Ogah et al. they starts telling us it's the fault of Kenyans and the EAC…

So the 40% might also become history…I wonder where is Wacha, Ogah et al. they starts telling us it’s the fault of Kenyans and the EAC…

With exception of a few sensible forummers such as FJM and like minded heads, the rest i put speakers on like no one is talking. Let them be ama theyl call us nyangau, fools n u know the list is endless. ***hawa wastaarabu wana majina ndugu***mark u fault is with the govt. I forgot, 40% will be via mail, atleast internet penetration is available to the elite few.

it seems whilst the current was on ICU, the other got a cold and crashed. Totally written off. (it must be the B737-200).....things are pretty bad for the aviation industry down south i.e. the govt side. With the latest devts, the said ''Airline'' is just but a logo awaiting museum status certification.

Mr Mengi (IPP Media) once advised the government to support Precision Air instead of trying to resuscitate Air Tanzania, but his advice fell on deaf ear! And that is what the government has reaped. Rest in Peace ATCL

People are talking too much while they don't know who blame.Gvnt is the number one.
All atc crashes,The main reason was the runways.Mwanza not properly constracted during rain it get flooded at the middle of it.
Kigoma much worse,rough runway+rain,siucide mission.Gvnt takes landing fees but it doesn't re-invest to airports.
So,let's the gvmnt fufils its responsibilty and we will start pointing fingers away.
nd reason can be human error or Technical problem.so let's tthe investigation get
Finishe,and we will know who is the witch.
Before the crash,Atc was operating on one a/c Dash 8-q300,while the other one is still under Checks
So they are officially have one plane now,which is still in the garage.Gvnmt promised to pump in some money to re birth the company,
About 16billion Tsh,which is just politics,no coin has been pumped in.
GOVERNMENT isn't serious,so as its workers!!!
Any Aviation issues contact me.
Sorry if I miss spelling,I wrote through phone,in the traffic Jam

All is not lost; this is just a small set-back and a wakeup call. The idea of incorporating Public-private partnership (PPP) would be ideal to inject life into the ailing airline. The government should retain a portion of it while the rest is shared by among other stakeholders and probably another experienced player in the industry something similar to the Kenya airways model.

Mr Mengi (IPP Media) once advised the government to support Precision Air instead of trying to resuscitate Air Tanzania, but his advice fell on deaf ear! And that is what the government has reaped. Rest in Peace ATCL

its something to do with Tanzania feeln her neighbours specifically Kenya is invading her resources. Nway they now have a chance to promote precision air, i.e. the next IPO as they think about ATC's next move.

It's unfortunate that they are completely "air-locked" hope they will not increase the $200 tourist vans charges for cost-sharing of the ATCL rescue

Matsuo,

..In case u dont know, when it comes to tourism Tanzania is making more money than Kenya.

..There have been many attempts to revive the airline and all have failed. I think it is time to cut our loses, and just let ATC die.

Talk about operating an airline on a shoe-string budget. It had to be re-introduced even after aviation practitioners decomissioned it?

@Mzalendo452 jirani,

Tupeni pole jamani msitucheke. Very greatful that no one died. Honestly, this ATC is like our own version of the English patient - haponi! But I do believe in miracles :heh:

• Thanks
Reactions: HT
air Tanzania can be rescued but with serious and patriot people. I cannot see someone serious to bring her up to something. rip ATCL. Hope someone loving this country will quicken you :sob:

• Thanks
Reactions: FJM
air Tanzania can be rescued but with serious and patriot people. I cannot see someone serious to bring her up to something. rip ATCL. Hope someone loving this country will quicken you :sob:

Do you know I thought Mattaka would do something (not major but something). But he purchased these aircrafts which have constantly been in and out of the hanger! And I wonder if he really bought them or he gave us 'home-made aircrafts? Hizi lazima zimetoka gerezani!

• Thanks
Reactions: HT
Do you know I thought Mattaka would do something (not major but something). But he purchased these aircrafts which have constantly been in and out of the hanger! And I wonder if he really bought them or he gave us 'home-made aircrafts? Hizi lazima zimetoka gerezani!

very disappointing! Lets pray and hope for bright future. am afraid not with there kind od jokes! its disgusting for sure. thank God none of our beloved died

Wajameni nyie mlitaka tu kwenye bawa kuwe na twiga au? SasA tutakuwa tunanunua ndege wenye twiga hata kama hampandi its a national pride.

Back
Top Bottom