Natafuta sehemu nzuri ya kusoma English Course

Ndaiharuna

Jun 12, 2016
Nataka nijifunze kingereza kilicho safi na kinachonyooka lakini mimi bado beginner. Nataka nijue sehemu gani itakua nzuri kwangu na nitaweza kuzungumza hata nikienda nje ya nchi.

Nawasilisha.

I appreciate your desire for becoming conversant in the English language. As the world is becoming so interconnected and swiftly moving away from being an industrial world to being an informational world, it behooves anyone of us with an interest in becoming part of this change to get the hang of the language mostly used by the large portion of the global people. And there's no question that English language is such a language.

Now back to the point. While I don't have any misgivings about signing up for an English-course class, I still don't view this as the best way to pursue good English command for a beginner--or anyone wanting to expand his English for that matter. The alternative approach, I would suggest, is a self-improvement strategy. With the academic resources more easily accessible nowadays than any other time in history, you can be assured that you'll have almost any type of material you want in your way to get your English strengthened.

Search for a reputable English-teaching website and visit it regularly to learn how English grammar works. Walk into a nearby bookshop and find yourself a couple of both fiction and nonfiction books written by competitive writers. Set aside one hour each day for watching a television program or listening to a radio station making broadcasts in English language (BBC News and BBC World Service are my favourites). Make a point to look for someone whom you think is competent in speaking the language and speak with them every time you have the opportunity. Join an online Forum whose members communicate in English and be a regular contributory member there.

Do that with persistence Ndaiharuna and you'll be amazed at how much you'll gain in a very short time. Yes, there will be some hurdles in the beginning. That's very normal. However, with a sheer determination and an unwavering desire, you should in the end reap the benefits of hanging in there. Nothing comes easier and it's only those who never give up that become successful in whatever activity they are engaged in.

All the best in your journey!

Dah kumbe Jane Lowassa nomaa eee. Itabidi nami nifuate ushauri wako pamoja na kukufuata PM ili unicochi zaidi. Ngoja kwanza nikatafute dictionary maana kuna maneno hapo yamenitoa nishai.

British Council gharama sana. Course ya week 6 ni Tsh. 640,000 week 4 480,000.

Mimi nakushauri kabla ya kuanza kujifunza badili life style yako kama kusoma magazeti ya kingereza neno likiwa gumu uliza au angalia kwenye kamusi. Vipindi vya tv chagua tofauti na habari zetu,hata nyumbani practice sana kuongea na hata vitabu soma novels n.k. hapo hata ukipigwa brush kidogo utaelekea lkn tv unaangalia mizengwe na futuhi,nyumbani unaongea kilugha,magazeti udaku hapo ht ukienda shule utachelewa kujua. Tofauti na hapo Jane Lowassa ameainisha vizuri sana maana kuna umuhimu wa kujua ukilinganisha na nyakati tulizonazo.

Jane lowasa keep it up mumy. I think all the truth it was already spokened but for more appreciate make sure you follow up all the procedures and moreover step by step so as to be more sufficient. Whatever the story of nonsense perhaps just looking forward the groups for English language discuss. Soon us you'll be perfectly than you think..

I appreciate your desire for becoming conversant in the English language. As the world is becoming so interconnected and swiftly moving away from being an industrial world to being an informational world, it behooves anyone of us with an interest to become part of this change to get the hang of the language mostly used by the large portion of the global people. And there's no question that English language is such a language.

Now back to the point. While I don't have any misgivings about signing up for an English-course class, I still don't view this as the best way to pursue good English command for a beginner--or anyone wanting to expand his English for that matter. The alternative approach, I would suggest, is a self-improvement strategy. With the academic resources more easily accessible nowadays than any other time in history, you can be assured that you'll have almost any type of material you want in your way to get your English strengthened.

Search for a reputable English-teaching website and visit it regularly to learn how English grammar works. Walk into a nearby bookshop and find yourself a couple of both fiction and nonfiction books written by competitive writers. Set aside one hour each day for watching a television program or listening to a radio station making broadcasts in English language (BBC News and BBC World Service are my favourites). Make a point to look for someone whom you think is competent in speaking the language and speak with them every time you have the opportunity. Join an online Forum whose members communicate in English and be a regular contributory member there.

Do that with persistence Ndaiharuna and you'll be amazed at how much you'll gain in a very short time. Yes, there will be some hurdles in the beginning. That's very normal. However, with a sheer determination and an unwavering desire, you should in the end reap the benefits of hanging in there. Nothing comes easier and it's only those who never give up that become successful in whatever activity they are engaged in.

Nzuri, lakini ungemuandikia kwa kiswahili pengine message ingemuingia vizuri sana.

I appreciate your desire for becoming conversant in the English language. As the world is becoming so interconnected and swiftly moving away from being an industrial world to being an informational world, it behooves anyone of us with an interest to become part of this change to get the hang of the language mostly used by the large portion of the global people. And there's no question that English language is such a language.

Naomba urafiki nawewe!

Kwahiyo hicho Kiingereza anajifunza kwa lugha ya Kiswahili? Unafikiri kutaka kujifunza Kiingereza ni kutokujua Kiingereza kabisa? Hayo maneno English, course, na beginner ameandikiwa na nani?
Sisi waalimu wa lugha ndo tulifundishwa hivyo chuoni.

Back
Top Bottom