"My friends always say I'm too chubby & fat trying to make me feel unwanted", Lady's emotional story

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016

Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between people. It is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an association, and has been studied in various academic fields such as communication, sociology, social psychology, anthropology, and philosophy.

It's important that why keeping friends ensure that the circle are not full of bitter people who bashes you for every single mistake or talk down on you so often due to some physical imperfections. There is an adage that says when you mingle with 5 millionaire you become the 6th millionaire. Therefore be very careful why choosing the type of people you go out with, let them be individuals who add value to your personality not the other way round.

f43bec7b8d104f46a2b0294fef142f3a

This was in reflection to what a lady posted an emotional story about how her friends whom she cherished and who supposed to be a source of her confidence became a tool of sadness and envy. This was after she said "my friends seems to be jealous of me. They always say I'm too chubby and fat, trying to make me feel unwanted. But when I'm with them, all focus are always on me not them and this makes them fight me often.

They are becoming dangerous towards me especially recently but it's hard to come up with a solution to this" she concluded.

230a13cd5c324632b7adf89e83f25d85

What's your take on this?

Share your views on the comment box lets know what you think.