My deeply felt condolences to Tanzanians

mwathai

Apr 2, 2012
There comes a time when tragedy strikes and leaves our eyes without tears for shock and grieve.
To day's tragedy off Zanzibar Coast is one such. My eyes are dry for no amount of tears would express my shock and grieve.
I join Tanzanians in Mourning this great loss. If it is any comfort I say Poleni ndugu zetu.

sometimes hata huruma inakua haina maana kama tunaendelea kubung'aa na kupeana rambirambi tu

Cjui vyombo husika vilifunza from the spice highlanders accident mapunguf,haiingii akilini wanashindwa kutambua idadi ya abiria waliokuwa kwny meli,yani kila m2 akiulizwa anakwambia hafaham.Hii ni aibu kwa kweli

Our brothers and sisters in Tanzania,i send my heartfelt condolences to all of you and to everyone who has lost their beloved ones in the Ferry tragedy en-route to Zanzibar from Dar.This is very sad and may Almighty God give you the strength to bear the loss. in our prayers and thoughts,we are with you and may God give us all the wisdom to prevent such incidences be it on air,sea and on our roads.
Tuko pamoja!.

Back
Top Bottom