My dear friends, please read this

wow!thats y I love been singo cause its all about ziz To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE
ShowLetter

Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

wow!thats y I love been singo cause its all about ziz To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE
ShowLetter

Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

So now you have a reason for NOT CHASING LOVE . . . hahahahah

Thanks,
Nimeipenda hii kwa herufi kubwa kabisa kabisa.
Be blessed.

Thanks,
Nimeipenda hii kwa herufi kubwa kabisa kabisa.
Be blessed.

Duuuh! LD hii ukiitumia na mpenzi wako, hakika utaona kama maisha hayana kufa! Hapo part gani inakugusa saaaaaaana?

Me chasing love?nah nah nah love will alwaz look for me

Forever young!I wanna be!
SINGO AND NOT SEARCHING!

So to search is an act of CHASING LOVE? Au sio mrembo?

Duuuh! LD hii ukiitumia na mpenzi wako, hakika utaona kama maisha hayana kufa! Hapo part gani inakugusa saaaaaaana?

Hi hapa!

To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE
ShowLetter

AD hebu niambie nimekutachi ktk kisehemu gani cha hii thread??

mie hapo

To My Friends Who Are.............ENGAGED
To My Friends Who Are.............HEARTBROKEN
To My Friends Who Are...........NOT SO SINGLE
To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE

na huo ndo mpangilio kabisa.
tunaanzia juu kuja chini..

Nice roadmap to a successful and fulfilling love; the saddest thing, however, is that most of us don't seem to be giving a damn about it thus creating bitterness, misery, apathy, dissatisfaction etc in our relationships

Nice roadmap to a successful and fulfilling love; the saddest thing, however, is that most of us don't seem to be giving a damn about it thus creating bitterness, misery, apathy, dissatisfaction etc in our relationships

Everything under the Sun is posibo if we DECIDE. When you luk at the comments of these thred U'll see CLEARLY and define WHO IS A WOMAN . . .
Tuna nguvu za mwili lakin hawa viumbe bwana naanza kukubali kuna mambo mengi muhimu ya kiubinadamu wametuzidi.

To My Friends Who Are..PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE

Never say "I love you" if you don't care. Never talk

about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life
if you mean to break a heart . Never look in the
eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a
guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when
he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both
ways...
ShowLetter

Asante braza.