My condolences to charlie hebdo but they were also advocating extriminism

THE BIG SHOW

JF-Expert Member
Feb 28, 2012
My condolences to all French people and May all French casualties and all Charlie Hebdo journalists rest in peace. In my opinion, three violent extremists murdered 12 peaceful innocent extremists. Making fun of people's beliefs, being a liberal “modernist” doesn't mean you’re immune from extremism. Assaulting people's believes is extremism. psychological and emotional assault or abuse can be just as damaging as physical abuse—sometimes even more so. Verbal aggression is saying something that upsets or annoys someone else. when is Charlie Hebdo going to court for emotional abuse? "oh when they draw mocking pictures about the holocaust and how it isn't true"... A level more or less than mid is extreme.

Extremism lives on emotions and dies without it, which means anything that carries emotions like feelings, ideologies, beliefs, religions, actions and reactions could be exposed to extremism.

The only real beneficiaries of these terrorist attacks on Charlie Hebdo are the murders that invaded countries, committed massacres and coups. like in Gaza, Burma, Egypt, Venezuela, Vietnam, etc. These terrorist attacks direct opinions, cover and give reasons for political crimes…

“See what Muslims do they cut off innocent journalist’s heads and attack peaceful cities like Paris and Sydney. That’s why we kill lots and lots of Palestinian children and that’s why the coup on an Islamist Egyptian president is not a coup”.

There is a fine line between democracy and extremism. There is a fine line between freedom and disrespect. There is a fine line between right and wrong.

Guilty conscience is haunting you. I remember when the Charlie Hebdo issue came to light you were amongst those who poked fun at the victims and sympathysers.

baadhi ya kazi zao zilizozua utata!!
images
images
images
images
min-218.jpg
images
Fort2Vaujours_valerie-trierweiler-une-de-charlie-hebdo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom