Mkapa awajibu wakenya kiaina, afunga mjadala wa EAC-EU EPAs

My foot,KDF gani?wameshindwa kuisambaratisha Al shabab ambayo ni ilequiped,El wade incident is another evidence,so weak.

YOU CAN ONLY OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH IKIWA HAO WAVUNJA MATOFALI KWA VICHWA WENYU, WAMO UWANJANI WAKIKUMBANA NA ISIS/ALQAEDA branches, SHABAB/BOKO HARAM....OTHERWISE FUNGA MDOMO ,VIJANA WA KIBANTU M23 SIJUI NI MCHEZO WA "KALONGOLONGO".....what i mean is you have no guts or capability to fight ISIS and ALQAEDA like we do so shut up with your rag tag communist militia called JWTZ!

Ona wakenya walivyo wajinga.....the thought of war very easily comes to them.....hahahaaa!
Lakini they are just nursing wounds coz we schooled them like we always do. Na bado!
Rafiki unachagua lakini jirani huchagui, kama hamtaki bebeni nchi yenu mhamie kwingine!

Kazi kweli kweli jirani wanaongelea vita kama kucheza mziki sad, with age come wisdom.

well hate us or not..... what ever makes you sleep at night.... I have never met a single tanzanian in my life I have met several Somalis who we share work space I have met countless Ugandans even 3 rwandans and hundreds of south Sudanese but oddly enough I have never met a single Tanzanian in my life..... that is how unimportant you bunch are....and to cap it all JF OFFERS KENYANS THE BEST OF ON LINE EXPERIENCE!!!!

TELLS A LOT ABOUT WACHAWIS
Tuliza chupi! Povu la nini sasa? Emisarries wenu wako dar kushawishi tanzania ikubali epa. kama tanzania haina umuhimu wanafanya nini hao makuwadi wenu? upunguani una sura nyingi

Tim Choice EAC will never be a country as long as Tanzania is a member.....

we are told there will be a referendum to decide where we all want to be well there will be rallies too and depending on the government of the day then either the govt or opposition will be for or against the EAC and trust me Tanzanias membership will be key point maker of why we should or shouldn't join EAC......AS FOR ME AS LONG AS TZ IS OUT OF EAC AM IN........
They will love you coz yo ain't a threat to them and that's what Uganda and Rwanda means to you...

Who 've told you that Tz is in need of EAC so eagerly !!!!!!!.......

Slow as always but where is that COW of more aggressive members!!!!.....

What about Migingo island and z single visa .!!!!!!......

Sam ,
You can't avoid Tz in EAC and stop dreaming that a whole of COW will be a single country someday ....
Pataneni wakenya kwanza ndipo mtoke nje na hili nalisema bila ubaya ....

Sitaki kuamini kuwa mtutsi asiyempenda mhutu (mbantu) atapata moyo wa kumpenda ama kumhusudu mkikuyu ama mluo ...

Only Tz can offer such kind of a stability that is mostly needed for EAC prosperity ...

They will love you coz yo ain't a threat to them and that's what Uganda and Rwanda means to you...

Who 've told you that Tz is in need of EAC so eagerly !!!!!!!.......

Slow as always but where is that COW of more aggressive members!!!!.....

What about Migingo island and z single visa .!!!!!!......

Sam ,
You can't avoid Tz in EAC and stop dreaming that a whole of COW will be a single country someday ....
Pataneni wakenya kwanza ndipo mtoke nje na hili nalisema bila ubaya ....

Sitaki kuamini kuwa mtutsi asiyempenda mhutu (mbantu) atapata moyo wa kumpenda ama kumhusudu mkikuyu ama mluo ...

Only Tz can offer such kind of a stability that is mostly needed for EAC prosperity ...
Kama ni ugali Tanzania ndio unga........utapikaje ugali bila unga?
Hawa wakenya kwa hasira zao hizi inabidi 2017 wakifanya uchaguzi tujiandae kupokea wakimbizi!
God forbid!

oice, post: 17048111, member: 174235"]YOU CAN ONLY OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH IKIWA HAO WAVUNJA MATOFALI KWA VICHWA WENYU, WAMO UWANJANI WAKIKUMBANA NA ISIS/ALQAEDA branches, SHABAB/BOKO HARAM....OTHERWISE FUNGA MDOMO ,VIJANA WA KIBANTU M23 SIJUI NI MCHEZO WA "KALONGOLONGO".....what i mean is you have no guts or capability to fight ISIS and ALQAEDA like we do so shut up with your rag tag communist militia called JWTZ![/QUOTE]
hahaha!eti mnapigana na ISIS&ALQAEDA? na All shabab wanapigana na nchi gani?nimesema hivi,El Ade,nani walichinjwa kama vile wamefungwa mikono?ISIS ione CNN,wale ni habari nyingine,KDF ni manginjangija,believe me.

well hate us or not..... what ever makes you sleep at night.... I have never met a single tanzanian in my life I have met several Somalis who we share work space I have met countless Ugandans even 3 rwandans and hundreds of south Sudanese but oddly enough I have never met a single Tanzanian in my life..... that is how unimportant you bunch are....and to cap it all JF OFFERS KENYANS THE BEST OF ON LINE EXPERIENCE!!!!

TELLS A LOT ABOUT WACHAWIS

Bila shaka wewe utakuwa kijana mdogo. Not how unimportant we are fool, we're a safe nation, you cant find many Tz in Kenya sababu kila kitu kipo hapa na maisha ni rahisi zaidi pande hii ndio maana hakuna wa kuzamia Kenya, that's how unimportant Kenya is to most Tanzanians. Hao wasomali, Sudan, Ug wengi unakutana nao sababu wamekimbizwa kwao na vita ukabila etc, na mahali karibu na safe kidogo from their unsettled home is Kenya.
And its funny that hujawai kutana na hata mmoja na upo huku kubishana nao daily.

Back
Top Bottom