Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
I've written about or linked to a great deal here "chronicling Mitt's mendacity" - to borrow Steven Benen's phrase.

Mitt Romney says many, many things that are not true. He says this despite being in possession of the correct facts of the matter.

Which is to say that Mitt Romney lies. A lot. He lies more than any other national candidate for office in my lifetime. And I was born before the Nixon administration.

This is documented. Proven. Validated, verified, demonstrated, catalogued and quantified. Mitt Romney lies.

Here are 30 - 30! - of Benen's weekly "chronicling" posts. These are all backed up and sourced. These are not assertions, interpretations or allegations. These are facts, actual instances.

Over the past 30 weeks, Mitt Romney has told lie after lie after lie: I, II, III, IV, V, VI,VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI, XXII,XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX.

Click those links.

Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks, Steve Benen documents them

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
ann_mitt.jpg

[h=1]David Letterman Presents: ‘Ann And Mitt Romney Lies'[/h]
David Letterman Presents: ‘Ann And Mitt Romney Lies' | Mediaite

Hii njemba bomu sana...inazikimbia sera zake zote kwa speed ya kutisha duh!!!!

Obama anampa kiwewe mpaka anajikuta anadanganya. Hizo ni dalili za mfa maji. Uzuri wa wenzetu hawadanganyiki kirahisi; wanajua mbivu na mbichi kwa urahisi sana kwa sababu SI WAVIVU WA KUFIKIRI. Mungu tusaidie na sisi Watanzania tufunguke macho na masikio ya ndani ili tuwaabishe wanasiasa wote ambao wamekua ni mabingwa wa kutudanganya kwa muda mrefu, tusiwape nafasi tena ya UTAWALA.

Romnut is a liar!! This Robme was a Mormon Pastor!!! Now is BAINING USA Jobs to China!!! while calling Women "BINDER" Where is Mother Jones?

When i watched him debating on tv this wednesday, i could feel that he is a man of words who lacks commitment and who cannot command his word cos he never remembers what he has just finished saying!!!!

When i watched him debating on tv this wednesday, i could feel that he is a man of words who lacks commitment and who cannot command his word cos he never remembers what he has just finished saying!!!!

I love that

Romnesia love telling lies and changing positions like chameleon.

[video=youtube_share;s9QA5B6U86s]http://youtu.be/s9QA5B6U86s[/video]

Mitt Romney exposed

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Mitt [/FONT]Romney's secrecy in business is detailed, and revealed; as well as his role as a drug money launderer for GHW Bush; his connection, through Bush, to CIA death squads in Central America; his role in 9-11; in the murder of US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens; and the significance of his endorsement of and by Cheney.

Obama anampa kiwewe mpaka anajikuta anadanganya. Hizo ni dalili za mfa maji. Uzuri wa wenzetu hawadanganyiki kirahisi; wanajua mbivu na mbichi kwa urahisi sana kwa sababu SI WAVIVU WA KUFIKIRI. Mungu tusaidie na sisi Watanzania tufunguke macho na masikio ya ndani ili tuwaabishe wanasiasa wote ambao wamekua ni mabingwa wa kutudanganya kwa muda mrefu, tusiwape nafasi tena ya UTAWALA.

Hiyo ni kweli mkuu; hawadanganyiki!

Obama & Michelle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom