Michael Jackson's Bodyguards: Singer Had Girlfriends, Was An 'Awesome' Dad

Mokoyo

JF-Expert Member
Mar 2, 2010
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Three of Michael Jackson's former bodyguards are speaking out about the late pop star's private life and revealing details about his girlfriends and what kind of father he was.
Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "BJ" Beard appeared on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday and called Jackson - who died on June 25 - an "awesome" dad.
"The kids were constantly saying, 'I love you, Daddy...They were like four buddies," Garcia said, explaining that one of the activities that Jackson loved to do was take his three kids - Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket - to fast food drive-throughs. The guards said the singer would often get a kick out of ordering himself.
Whitfield described Jackson's three children as "polite" and "well mannered"
Beard noted that Jackson and his kids were very isolated, explaining that at the kids' birthday parties, no other children were present and only Jackson, the nanny, the teacher and the bodyguards would attend.
Beard described some of the isolated moments of Jackon's life as "sad."
The three men were asked if they believed Jackson was as pedophile, to which all three said, "No."
"Being a man...men know men...and we [were] around him long enough to know...he was a man," Whitfield said.
Garcia said the singer had "desires of women like we do. He had lovers."
According to the guards, Jackson had two girlfriends from 2007 to 2009 and they often witnessed the pop star being romantic with them.
"In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat...you couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there...they didn't do nothing out of bounds...you can hear the kissing," Whitfield explained.
SOURCE:
ABC

Nimesahau kusema kitu hapa mimi ni mshabiki san wa nyimbo za MJ mpaka sasa pamoja na yeye kututoka kimwili. RIP MJ

Mie pia napenda nyimbo zake ila baadhi tu mpaka leo ...
They don't care about us ...MJ
Black and White..

Mimi napenda mingi lakini kuna huu "HEAL THE WORLD" unanikumbusha mambo mengi ya kutia huruma sana

Mimi nimependezwa na hizi habari kutoka kwa bodigadi wake kwani watu wanaongeaga maneno mengine yasiyokuwa ya kweli, kimoja kimoja kitatoka nje tu

Baadhi ya nyimbo za hayati MJ

Now let's move to the theme, here is a Complete List Of Michael Jackson Songs – Ultimate Collection, just enjoy them and shout like a monkey if you like.
Part 1:
01. I Want You Back – The Jackson 5
02. ABC – The Jackson 5
03. I'll Be There – The Jackson 5
04. Got to Be There
05. I Wanna Be Where You Are
06. Ben (Single Version)
07. Dancing Machine (Single Version) – The Jackson 5
08. Enjoy Yourself – The Jacksons
09. Ease on Down the Road (w/ Diana Ross)
10. You Can't Win (From ?The Wiz?)
11. Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground) (Early Demo) – The Jacksons
12. Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground) (Single Edit) – The Jacksons
13. Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
14. Rock with You
15. Off the Wall
16. She's out of My Life
17. Sunset Driver (Demo)
18. Lovely One – The Jacksons
19. This Place Hotel – The Jacksons
Part 2:
01. Bad
02. The Way You Make Me Feel
03. Man in the Mirror
04. I Just Can't Stop Loving You – (w/ Siedah Garrett)
05. Dirty Diana
06. Smooth Criminal
07. Cheater (Demo)
08. Dangerous (Early version)
09. Monkey Business
10. Jam
11. Remember the Time
12. Black or White
13. Who Is It (IHS Mix)
14. Someone Put Your Hand Out
Part 3:
01. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
02. The Girl Is Mine? (w/ Paul McCartney)
03. Thriller
04. Beat It
05. Billie Jean
06. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) (Demo)
07. Someone in the Dark
08. State of Shock (w/ Mick Jagger) – The Jacksons
09. Scared of the Moon (Demo)
10. We Are the World (Demo)
11. We Are Here to Change the World (From ?Captain EO?)
Part 4:
01. You Are Not Alone
02. Stranger in Moscow
03. Childhood (Theme from "Free Willy 2″)
04. On the Line (From ?Get on the Bus?)
05. Blood on the Dance Floor
06. Fall Again (Demo)
07. In the Back
08. Unbreakable
09. You Rock My World (Album Version)
10. Butterflies
11. Beautiful Girl (Demo)
12. The Way You Love Me
13. We've Had Enough

Source: http://www.handingchao.com/complete-list-of-michael-jackson-songs-ultimate-collection

MJJ huyu jamaa alikuwa na kipaji. Nilikuwa siamini kuwa alizaliwa nacho hadi nilipoona hiki kipande cha video.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ks1ReegnQw"]YouTube- Michael Jackson - I Got The Feelin'[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom