Married Life is Not better than single life. It is actually the total opposite.

Quinn

JF-Expert Member
Oct 17, 2017
I'll lay out the reasons and you decide for yourself which is better.

Being Married:

1. It's a partnership and a life time commitment.

2.Everything you want to do has to be discussed and agreed upon with your spouse.

3.You have added responsibility once a child comes along.

4.Sex maybe consistent at first but then it starts declining.

5.There are times he or she will drive you up the wall.

6.Your happiness is dependent upon the other party.

7.You give up all your freedom.

8.You have to meet the in-laws and get to know them. Let alone, accept them and them.. You!

Being Single:

1.You are your own boss.

2.You get to choose what you want and when you want it.

3.You can build yourself a really good life. Study, Travel, Build a business.

4.Your happiness depends on you.

5.You can travel with a group of friends and not be bombarded with questions later about what happened.. (in Kilimanjaro)

6.Yes, sex may be random at times if you are promiscuous. As long as you get it when you want it. I rather you wait..

7.You have only one responsibility.. You, and maybe your parents.

8.There is no need for a second opinion.

9.You can choose who you want in your life.

10.You have all these people to choose from.

11.Yes, you maybe lonely. But I am sure you'll have friends and family.

12.You can go back to school.

13. You can do anything.

Okay, perhaps I am being biased. There are pros and cons to being married or single. The thing is, remaining single for a while is a better choice. You don't want to be married and then get divorced in the next 2 to 3 years.

It's better to save yourself all that heart ache before it even begins.

Just my opinion!

And I can get all those pros for a single man you have listed. The bachelor can't come even close to getting what I do.

Zama za mawe hakukua na ndoa, wanaume wenye nguvu hasa wawindaji ndiyo walikula visura. Ukimtaka unaempenda unaweka mkuki nje ya kibanda kuonyesha kuwa kuna kidume ndani.

Hakuna aliyejua mtoto wa mwanaume gani, watoto walijua mama zao tu.

Binadamu alivyozidi kuendelea aliamua kuanza kumiliki ardhi, wanyama, nyumba bora. Ndipo alipotaka kumiliki mke atakaemzalia watoto watakao rithi mali.

You made it sound like 'Married to a wrong person' versus 'Being single'.

No, dont twist it to favor ur already made decision. You might get married to a right one at a wrong time and finding urself not ready to sacrifice everyng i mentioned about being married and hence getting a divorce

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

Any love which is egoistic is dangerous because it treats the appetitive part of the person in question and treats others as objects. In summary it is evel kind of thinking. Before marriage people were single but they took decision that shows they were already exercising their liberty which to you its oscurred.

Many like you think that 'doing what you want' is the liberty but the true liberty is "doing a right thing in a right time" in short to do good and avoid evil. If your intentions don't consider others you are definately in the wrong side of the thing.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Zama za mawe hakukua na ndoa, wanaume wenye nguvu hasa wawindaji ndiyo walikula visura. Ukimtaka unaempenda unaweka mkuki nje ya kibanda kuonyesha kuwa kuna kidume ndani.

Hakuna aliyejua mtoto wa mwanaume gani, watoto walijua mama zao tu.

Binadamu alivyozidi kuendelea aliamua kuanza kumiliki ardhi, wanyama, nyumba bora. Ndipo alipotaka kumiliki mke atakaemzalia watoto watakao rithi mali.
Are you sure? What I know men and women lived together from the beginning. What you have just say is just a form which is usually wrong interpreted.

Women were not owned but they live with men even better than now because they were and will always be the missing part in the men's life. Sticking the spear for men of that time was a sign of love, protection and pride which at our times it looks opposite.

Men of the Old ages were no more evil than of our generation. We may be even worse than them.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Kaa siku ujiulize ni kwa nini watu wenye akili nyingi kuwahi kutokea duniani hawakuwahi kuwa na wake wala familia.
Tunaoa tu kama utamaduni ambao umejengeka katika fikra zetu ndo maana mtu akiwa na umri mkubwa alafu hana mke watu wanamshangaa,but in reality ndoa ni mateso makubwa sana kama ni furaha basi katika ndoa 100 couple 1 ndio inayopata furaha

Kaa siku ujiulize ni kwa nini watu wenye akili nyingi kuwahi kutokea duniani hawakuwahi kuwa na wake wala familia.
Tunaoa tu kama utamaduni ambao umejengeka katika fikra zetu ndo maana mtu akiwa na umri mkubwa alafu mke watu wanamshangaa,but in reality ndoa ni mateso makubwa sana kama ni furaha basi katika ndoa 100 couple 1 ndio inayopata furaha
Ndoa ni tamu when you meet your soul mate. Hii ni nadra sana kutokea. A person who understands and fulfill you in every way.

Mara nyingi watu hawa kufa kwa kufuatana mmoja hawezi kuishi bila mwingine.

9 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom