mapenzi ya uongo

VIKWAZO

JF-Expert Member
Apr 9, 2011
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the
bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!

jamani: kama ukicheka au any emotion damage kumbuka kuweka na ka like, hapo chini
jamii ehe, sasa mbona mnakuwa wachoyo, je na mimi ningeficha hii kwenye ka- pc kangu
ungepata kahisia kokote

Hapo kuna mawili ni yule mwanaume ashughuluke au ashughulikiwe, duh inabidi kweli awe strong. Hii story inanikumbusha mama mmoja alibakwa na majambazi mmewe akamwacha sasa hapo sijui itakuwaje maana hawa wenzetu hawana uvumilivu hata kidogo

balaa hilo
Hapo kuna mawili ni yule mwanaume ashughuluke au ashughulikiwe, duh inabidi kweli awe strong. Hii story inanikumbusha mama mmoja alibakwa na majambazi mmewe akamwacha sasa hapo sijui itakuwaje maana hawa wenzetu hawana uvumilivu hata kidogo

Mkuki kwa Nguruwe......sasa jamaa akasemaje? au tusubiri next episode?? Nimeipenda!

Kama vile nimeliona hilo lishkaji lilivyonuna baada ya kuambiwa hivyo na mkewe! sijajua kwanini sisi wanaume tuko so selfish and jelous! Haya ngoja tusubiri comment

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the
bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!
Hapo kwenye nyekundu sijui awe strong katika nini dah.........this is a joke.

mkuu ni kwamba jamaa ali liwa si kaishafungwa kwenye kiti na mkubwa kafuata mafuta na huyo mshikaji ana uzoefu wa kufanya hiyo shughuli kwa miaka 15, alimpenda jamaa kwa sababu ana sura nzuri
mkuki kwa nguruwe......sasa jamaa akasemaje? Au tusubiri next episode?? Nimeipenda!

alikandamizwa nao mkuu, badala kupanga trick ya kutoroka yeye anamshauli mwenzake ujinga mwenzake ujinga
Mkuki kwa Nguruwe......sasa jamaa akasemaje? au tusubiri next episode?? Nimeipenda!

Mmmmhhhh! Haya, next time tujifunze kutafuta solution kwa wote na sio kuwasukimizia wachache tu!!! Hii ndio dawa yao wenye tabia hizo