Man, 64, arrested for defiling minor in Machakos

Donatila

JF-Expert Member
Oct 23, 2014
865432_2.jpg

MACHAKOS, KENYA: Jeshi la Polisi linamshikilia Mzee wa miaka 64 kwa tuhuma za kumnajisi Msichana wa miaka 14. Alimlaghai kwa KSh. 50.

Inadaiwa kuwa mtuhumiwa alimtishia kumuua binti huyo endapo angetoa siri hiyo.

======
Kathiani police boss Lazarus Tarus on Tuesday said the man lured the 14-year-old girl with Sh50 and defiled her.

A 64-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly defiling a minor at Ngoleni Market in Kathiani, Machakos county.

Area police boss Lazarus Tarus on Tuesday said the man lured the 14-year-old girl with Sh50 and defiled her.

Tarus said the suspect threatened to kill the victim if she disclosed the incident.

“The old man threatened her with a panga warning her against telling anyone about what had happened between them,” Tarus said.

The suspect was arrested at Ngoleni Market after disappearing for several hours.

Tarus said the suspect will be arraigned once investigations are complete.

Last week, a man was arrested for defiling a three-year-old girl in Bahati, Nakuru county.

Dominic Mathenge, said to be HIV positive, reportedly enticed the girl with sweets before defiling her.

The girl's mother said she learned about it on Saturday and took her daughter to hospital where doctors found that she had been defiled several times.

"I was shocked when my daughter told me she has been defiled by Mathenge," the mother said.

Source: Star coke

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom