Kasie
Platinum Member
- Dec 29, 2013
- 22,805
- 43,228
Ladies and gentlemen good evening,
This is Mambo No. 5! Lets go....
One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on let's ride
To the liquor store around the corner
The boys say they want some gin and juice
But I really don't wanna
Beer bust, like I had last week
I must stay deep, 'cause talk is cheap
I like Ja........, Ex........, Sa........ and Se........
And as I continue you know they're getting sweeter and sour looh
So what can I do? I really beg you, my Lord
To me flirting is just like a sport......(don't quote me wrong)
Anything fly, it's all good let me dump it
Please set in the trumpet
A little bit of Ja......... in my life
A little bit of Ex...... by my side
A little bit of Sa....... is all I need
A little bit of Se....... is what I see
A little bit of Jo...... in the sun
A little bit of Pa........ all night long
A little bit of Me....... here I am
A little bit of you makes me your granny 😛
Jump up and down and move it all around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your hands on the ground
Take one step left and one step right
One to the front and one to the side
Clap your hands once and clap your hands twice
And if it looks like this then you're doing it right
I do ought to
Fall in love with men like you
Cause you can't run, you can't hide
You and me gonna touch the sky..... ooh yeah I mean it!!😛🙂🙂🙂
Maaambooo!!!
This is Mambo No. 5! Lets go....
One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on let's ride
To the liquor store around the corner
The boys say they want some gin and juice
But I really don't wanna
Beer bust, like I had last week
I must stay deep, 'cause talk is cheap
I like Ja........, Ex........, Sa........ and Se........
And as I continue you know they're getting sweeter and sour looh
So what can I do? I really beg you, my Lord
To me flirting is just like a sport......(don't quote me wrong)
Anything fly, it's all good let me dump it
Please set in the trumpet
A little bit of Ja......... in my life
A little bit of Ex...... by my side
A little bit of Sa....... is all I need
A little bit of Se....... is what I see
A little bit of Jo...... in the sun
A little bit of Pa........ all night long
A little bit of Me....... here I am
A little bit of you makes me your granny 😛
Jump up and down and move it all around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your hands on the ground
Take one step left and one step right
One to the front and one to the side
Clap your hands once and clap your hands twice
And if it looks like this then you're doing it right
I do ought to
Fall in love with men like you
Cause you can't run, you can't hide
You and me gonna touch the sky..... ooh yeah I mean it!!😛🙂🙂🙂
Maaambooo!!!