Majirani( Ke ) wanawasiwasi na SGR ya Tanzania kuliko hata wakandarasi waliopewa tender

ee76e87163009996e33e9482d2c26e3e.jpg

Courtesy: The Daily News, posted 2 days ago.

See your ignorance, TOR once connected to the onion network and gets an annonymized node IP number does not work with google, they block it! so stop pulling things out of thin air showing us here how you fake googled with TOR.
You are very poor in I.T , you are the kind that throws jargon and acronyms around to look knowledgable..And for your infomation, All operating sytems from linux kernel 2.6 and windows kernel 6.0 set their time automaticaly not from the CMOS but from unix time server and widows time server everytime you connect, and yes, your service provider IP is used to auto set these..That info is stored in OS files and application such as web browsers constantly access it So a "clean new OS" is silly thinking unless you dont use it to connect
here you again telling me what is and what isnt badala ya ku kujibu simple facts....Tor doesnot block google, it is google that cant access .onion sites.... those screenshot there clearly show I used tor browser ... Tor is portable and virtual and in my case running on a flash disk ... with minimum access to any underlying hadware ...
infact ,Whatever time server windows or linux accessed, my connection through tor browser is anonimised so many times to a point even tor servers dont know which computer sent which request..
you think Tor creators will be stupid enough not to counter anything that gives access to personal data or even a rough location of a user... Tor is not stupid... and you are not that smart....or else whistleblowers and blackhats wouldn't use such a service that was vulnerable like that...
whether my service provider was used to set my time doesnt matter because Tor wouldnt allow that to be shared when a browsing through there servers, at the endpoint after my request passes through all the tor servers, my web request would have been stripped down from anything that links that request back to me... thats how tor works!!!!
this is not amature hour!
, the only personal thing that tor may allow to pass in maybe my screen size (for responsive website purpose) but even that can be avoided if one wants to

... once again, do not tell me about web browsers, tell about Tor and how Twitter would trace a request back to me when even tor endpoint server (which handles the server request on my behalf)doesnt know from which computer the request is comming from or which computer the the reply would be delivered to..sembuse twitter!!!!!

here you again telling me what is and what isnt badala ya ku kujibu simple facts....Tor doesnot block google, it is google that cant access .onion sites.... those screenshot there clearly show I used tor browser ... Tor is portable and virtual and in my case running on a flash disk ... with minimum access to any underlying hadware ...
infact ,Whatever time server windows or linux accessed, my connection through tor browser is anonimised so many times to a point even tor servers dont know which computer sent which request..
you think Tor creators will be stupid enough not to counter anything that gives access to personal data or even a rough location of a user... Tor is not stupid... and you are not that smart....or else whistleblowers and blackhats wouldn't use such a service that was vulnerable like that...
whether my service provider was used to set my time doesnt matter because Tor wouldnt allow that to be shared when a browsing through there servers, at the endpoint after my request passes through all the tor servers, my web request would have been stripped down from anything that links that request back to me... thats how tor works!!!!
, the only personal thing that tor may allow to pass in maybe my screen size (for responsive website purpose) but even that can be avoided if one wants to

... once again, do not tell me about web browsers, tell about Tor and how Twitter would trace a request back to me when even tor endpoint server (which handles the server request on my behalf)doesnt know from which computer the request is comming from or which computer the the reply would be delivered to..sembuse twitter!!!!!
Google blocks any connections from TOR network and does not have or operate a ".onion" address. Once you get on the TOR VPN, google simply send you endless "captcha" authetication requests..Yes you cannot search google when you are on onion network..but you can access google.com web address Spare us your ignorance
There is nothing you can teach me on TOR, First used it in 2012 to access some stuff that Aaaron swatchz posted in 2012 amidist the online activism due to the SOPA bill that caused many websites to volutary go offline including internet the likes of wikipedia.
You are a computer technician, you know very little apart from RAM and CPU.

Jamaaa wewe ni End user. You need to sleep, hujui chochote kijana unaandika takataka tu.
You are not bypassing twitter bro you are bypassing in front of your eyes.
Ndio maana watu wanasomea mambo hayo kijana.
Kwenye computer yako kuna vitu vingi hujui. Kuna kitu kinaitwa MAC Address, Processor ID, HDD id, Local time etc vyote hivyo vinaweza kutumika.
Because you are the end user hujui kuwa computer ipo na secret nyingi sana wewe huzijui. Unajua katika level ya kutumia Application Software. Hujui kuwa kuna kitu kinaitwa
1. System Software
2. Application Loader
3. Compiler
etc.
Kabla hujafika kwenye Application yako hivyo ndivyo vinakuwa vinaanza. Browser is just an application software and websites are just HTML documents displayed in the browser. Javascripts, VBScripts and many more are scripts used by the browser to make HTML document interactive. Client scripts has minimum access to your computer at low level development. But at high level you can access the whole computer. Nowadays we have HTML5 which has capabilities more than just document.

But you have to put in your mind we have ActiveX, Applets and Adobe flash which has full control of your computer.
Also you dont know about plugins in your browser which has capability to control your machine. So you have no where to hide. When you send request to the server computer eg twitter server, the request contains headers which has many information include your location, brower information, OS information, local date and time, your region. Those information collected by the browser to make sure the response from server reaches the originator.

However at the server you have Web server which translate request and send response to the browser.

Ngoja nikupatie machache tu hayo kwa sasa. Ukiendelea kuuliza tutakupatia elimu. Huu kijana ni uwanja wetu.

See your ignorance, TOR once connected to the onion network and gets an annonymized node IP number does not work with google, they block it! so stop pulling things out of thin air showing us here how you fake googled with TOR.
You are very poor in I.T , you are the kind that throws jargon and acronyms around to look knowledgable..And for your infomation, All operating sytems from linux kernel 2.6 and windows kernel 6.0 set their time automaticaly not from the CMOS but from unix time server and widows time server everytime you connect, and yes, your service provider IP is used to auto set these..That info is stored in OS files and application such as web browsers constantly access it So a "clean new OS" is silly thinking unless you dont use it to connect
we jamaa ni nondo,sina matatizo na jina lako "akili timamu"

Jamaaa wewe ni End user. You need to sleep, hujui chochote kijana unaandika takataka tu.
Kwenye computer yako kuna vitu vingi hujui. Kuna kitu kinaitwa MAC Address, Processor ID, HDD id, Local time etc vyote hivyo vinaweza kutumika.
Because you are the end user hujui kuwa computer ipo na secret nyingi sana wewe huzijui. Unajua katika level ya kutumia Application Software. Hujui kuwa kuna kitu kinaitwa
1. System Software
2. Application Loader
3. Compiler
etc.
Kabla hujafika kwenye Application yako hivyo ndivyo vinakuwa vinaanza. Browser is just an application software and websites are just HTML documents displayed in the browser. Javascripts, VBScripts and many more are scripts used by the browser to make HTML document interactive. Client scripts has minimum access to your computer at low level development. But at high level you can access the whole computer. Nowadays we have HTML5 which has capabilities more than just document.

But you have to put in your mind we have ActiveX, Applets and Adobe flash which has full control of your computer.
Also you dont know about plugins in your browser which has capability to control your machine. So you have no where to hide. When you send request to the server computer eg twitter server, the request contains headers which has many information include your location, brower information, OS information, local date and time, your region. Those information collected by the browser to make sure the response from server reaches the originator.

However at the server you have Web server which translate request and send response to the browser.

Ngoja nikupatie machache tu hayo kwa sasa. Ukiendelea kuuliza tutakupatia elimu. Huu kijana ni uwanja wetu.
wewe hata ndo umerudi nyuma kabisa , bado unaongelea kuhusu browsers badala ya kuhusu Tor.... tor by defauls ime disable java, ActiveX, javescript...etc in addition Tor blocks request to access canvas za html 5 .
in addition, lazima uwe na JavaScript ili u run html5 drawings ambayo tor itakua imesha disable, hata geolocation na sessionstorage...
when you on tor, the first thing is you are given a new IP, so all that information contained in your IP header (source and destination...etc) is already inaccible to twitter...
the exit node of Tor is the one that appears to have sent the twitter request, this is the machine that twitter servers will deal with... Remember, even the exit node doesn't know whose request its processing and where the destination is! So how can Twitter servers get anyinfo about me from a tor exit node if the exit node doesnt have that info? every tor relay station in between also does not know the destination of the request!

a normal reauest from a browser is like if I pass you a note and tell you to read it and the note says 'pls give a coin"

while in tor a request would be like if I was sitting across a big room, pass a note(a note that doesnt have my handwriting) across to the next person , then the next person.....,
the first person I pass the note to doesnt know if I am the one who wrote the note or I am just relayig the note from someone else, the next guy doesnt know the final destination of where the note is going other than the next person next to him. when it reaches the last person... the last person will now open the note and read it, he/she wont know who wrote the note, and once she gives the pen, she wont know who will finaly recieve the pen....

Twitter gets nada from the client! Tor si wajinga! they know their stuff! tor has been in existence since 1990s na imesurvive hio miaka yote, twitter ni mtoto wa 2006... hakuna kitu twitter inaweza kuambia tor..... Tanzania SGR is not special !!

1. System Software
2. Application Loader
3. Compiler
etc.

Buda mbona unatapatapa si utuelezee For ni mnyama yupi kwa sisi wasio na uelewa wa mambo ya IT

wewe hata ndo umerudi nyuma kabisa
Nikisema wewe jamaa ni kilaza inabidi watu wakubaliane na mimi. Ona sasa unavyoanza kujiaibisha
wewe hata ndo umerudi nyuma kabisa , bado unaongelea kuhusu browsers badala ya kuhusu Tor...
Hivi wewe jamaa unajua hata maana ya browser? Au unakibilia kujibu vitu usivyovijua? TOR is a browser dogo.

Nimekua nikisoma maoni ya wakenya wengi juu ya huu ujenzi wa SGR phase ya kwanza na ya pili ya Tanzania wakionyesha kuwa na wasiwasi sana...

Nashindwa kuwaelewa huo wasiwasi wanaupata unasababishwa na nini au kwasababu wamezoea kuona vitu kama hivi vikifanywa na mataifa makubwa zaidi yetu.

Najua ya kwamba wasiwasi ndio akili lakini tumeamua kwa dhati kufanya na sio kuwaza tungefanya. Well kuhusu suala me umeme ndugu zetu umeme tunaozalisha kwa sasa wala hata hatuutumii wote...

Mahitaji ya nchi kwa sasa ni Megawatts 1300 na tunazalisha zaidi ya 1500MW...

Umeme unaendelea kufuliwa na kile mwaka tunaongeza kwenye grid ya taifa na poa msisahau kabla ya mradi huu mkubwa kuanza tathimini zote zilishafanywa na kuona unawezekana kufanyika laa sivyo hizo pesa ni bora tungefanyia mambo mengine...
Nawasilisha. ..

Nikisema wewe jamaa ni kilaza inabidi watu wakubaliane na mimi. Ona sasa unavyoanza kujiaibisha

Hivi wewe jamaa unajua hata maana ya browser? Au unakibilia kujibu vitu usivyovijua? TOR is a browser dogo.
Wewe ulikua unaongelea browser (in general) mimi nilikua naongelea tor browser (in particular..ulikua unanipatia story nyingi za browsers wakati tunajua Tor is not just any browser. ...

anyway, hii hapa proof kamili kwamba hakuna mkenya anaweweseka kuhusu SGR Tz ...
angalia ni thread ngapi zimeanzishwa kule JamiiForums.com kuhusu Ethiopia SGR

While our SGR is still a dream Ethiopia just launched second electrified rail

Ethiopia Railway

Ethiopia SGR VS Kenyan SGR: Analysis

Assorted pictures of the new Ethiopian SGR Railway and trains

----
thread kama hizo zinafika kama nane hivi
... mijadala yote ikizungumziwa kwa kina including every detail kuhusu ethiopia sgr, details ambazo hata wananchi wengine wa Ethiopia hawazijui...

conclusion: Kenya is not obsessed with Tz sgr more than Ethiopia or Morocco. .Or even SA light rail, or Angola sgr.... kama watanzania wengi hawajadiliani sana kuhusu SGR yao, haimaanishi wakenya hawataigusia kama vile wanavyogusia SGR zengine Africa

Back
Top Bottom