Lowassa can yet step to canaan

Pdidy

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007

It is no longer doubtful if Lowassa shall remain a notable story maker for number of years in Tanzania media industry. Every step he makes is to be added up in his political channel, some argue that the pundit is too relevant in political arena compared to his opponents in CCM.
The recent rumors from Dodoma where CCM sits for the party’s internal election reveal a lot about “tsunamic wave” that can be termed as Lowassa’s walk towards the Promised Land.Actually what currently takes place in CCM is not merely reformation of course yes! It isn’t even renewal but if I may coin an expression here “Lowassamic waves” which seem to swing the party unstoppable.Lowassa has not only managed to diverge the wind but also challenge the fake philosophers on the “dubious operation vua gamba”, and see as I write here reports say that the founder himself has surrendered as he was recent quoted insisting on optional quitting from the party instead of compulsory removal of the those accused of embezzlement.If I were to advise Lowassa, then I would confidently tell him about opportunism within the party and of course he should never give the devil his opportunity for even Nape and fellows know exactly that Lowassa stands a better chance to reach the promised land, the only precaution to take into account is advancing strategic and scientific politics in and out of CCM towards 2015 general election.*Nova Kambota is a political analyst originated from Tanzania, columnist, journalist, blogger and everlasting activist who for years has been exclusively writing about politics in Tanzania and beyond.*

happy sunday

viginias viwili kama hivi nchini loh inapendeza

Back
Top Bottom