Hello, Guys, Hope y'all doing well, even in this hard time where everyone is struggling against covid-19 disaster, but we believe this too shall pass. Let me shoot straight to the main point of writing this thread.
Kindly, I'm searching for the someone who can help me designing my company's logo & business cards with affordable price, as you know the situation in terms of financial is not well, that's why i said i need help.
I'm not good enough in English, but i try at my level best to explain at least a bit what kind of assistance needed from you guys. If you're willing to work with me, don't hesitate to land at my inbox so as we can keep on touch as soon as possible. Thanks!
Kindly, I'm searching for the someone who can help me designing my company's logo & business cards with affordable price, as you know the situation in terms of financial is not well, that's why i said i need help.
I'm not good enough in English, but i try at my level best to explain at least a bit what kind of assistance needed from you guys. If you're willing to work with me, don't hesitate to land at my inbox so as we can keep on touch as soon as possible. Thanks!