Lin mchina anayefanya maajabu NBA-USA

NGULI

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2008
NEW YORK: Jeremy Lin came with an intriguing story even before he escaped the New York Knicks' bench.

First American-born NBA player of Chinese or Taiwanese descent.

Harvard graduate.

Nomad who crashed on a teammate's couch when his brother's place wasn't available.

In just one week, Lin's proven he's so much more.

Turns out, he's a terrific basketball player.

"The level he is playing at right now, I have never seen it," Knicks forward Jared Jeffries said. "It is weird for a guy to come in and be a team leader who has bounced around like he has. He has inspired us to play harder because he gives it his all every day. There is nothing he doesn't do on a daily basis."

Lin scored a career-high 38 points on Friday night to lead the Knicks to a 92-85 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers. After scoring 28 and 23 in his first two NBA starts, he outplayed Kobe Bryant in front of a national TV audience, leaving delirious fans without their voices and his coach without the words to describe it.

"I don't know what to tell you," Mike D'Antoni said. "I have never seen this. It's not often that a guy is going to play four games, the best you are going to see, and nobody knows who he is. That is hard to do."

Lin delivered again on Saturday night, scoring 20 points and making a foul shot with 4.9 seconds left in a 100-98 win at Minnesota. He also had eight assists and six rebounds in the Knicks' fifth straight victory.

Its Linsanity!
God I love a feel good story! I wonder what is going to happen to him when Amare and Camelo comeback? I can see Amare potentially fitting well with him, since he already has played that number two option behind Steve Nash in Phoenix. Melo on the other hand is a known ball hog who is currently not playing well and causing Amare's production to dip too and I frankly cannot see him being comfortable letting some unknown guy run "his team". If I were D'Antoni I would just stick with what is working now, and that is LIN! Dare I say the NBA just came up with an answer for the NFL's Tim Tebow?​In the mean time GO BOSH!

Quick everyone turn on the game! Linsanity is at it again! 25 pts, 12 assts, 3 rebs, 5 to's, 4:39 in the 4th

Back
Top Bottom