Learn marketing,the practical way,...!

Learn marketing,the practical way,...!

Kisoda2

JF-Expert Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Posts
2,475
Reaction score
748
A Professor at one of the IIM's was explaining marketing concepts to
the Students:-


1 You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:
"I am very rich. Marry me!" - That's Direct Marketing


2 You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says:
"He's very rich. Marry him." - That's Advertising


3 You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her
telephone number. The next day, you call and say:
"Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." - That's Telemarketing


4 You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie,
you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car)for her,
pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say:


By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?" - That's Public Relations

5 You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says:
You are very rich! Can you marry ! me?" - That's Brand Recognition


6 You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:
I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
- That's Customer Feedback

7 You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:
"I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband.
-That's demand and supply gap

8 You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before
you say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?"
and she goes with him
- That's competition eating into your market share


9 You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say:
"I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives.
- That's restriction for entering new markets
 
Back
Top Bottom